Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Others MC should have banged Josy there.
i'd share Josy with Neil after all the MC's father deservers to get some pussy once in awhile. I won't be greedy I got Maya and she is much better I won't share her :). Just will be awkward if Neil knocks her up

Edit : kind of of misread the post but whatever my response is still funny to me

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Others MC should have banged Josy there.
Well that falls in line with Others/Single MC's philosophy; the main LIs want, or at least in his opinion, want someone that can commit to them, or in Sage's case at least, he feels he'd need to commit to her to keep her around. Josy is one such girl who doesn't want to be some guy's notch in their belt, and so he only goes for girls willing to cut loose with no strings attached (so far).

I actually do think that concept is neat because instead of wanting a girlfriend you get to just enjoy college life with your friends. But yeah, Josy put on that outfit for a very real intention regardless of the route, and it's kinda adding to that baggage where deep down Josy still wants him (even if you aren't on the M&J path)

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
i'd share Josy with Neil after all the MC's father deservers to get some pussy once in awhile. I won't be greedy I got Maya and she is much better I won't share her :). Just will be awkward if Neil knocks her up
Neil would be better suited for someone like Nicole or Cathy.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
Oooh yeah, that list is way out of order here let me show you:
1: Maya 10/10
2: Sage 10/10
3: Josy 7/10
4: Jill 4/10
5: Isabella 2/10

Riona is absolutely a 10/10 but sandys in the negatives sorry! :cry:
You must be mental. I was being exceedingly generous giving Maya 1/10. There's simply no question that she is the absolute worst. She's so bad she drag's Josy's score down by mere association.

• Haha
Reactions: ModiThorrson

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Bruh I'd like the Brawler minigame (the updated one in season 3) waaaaaay more if they didn't keep the dumb extra names for "attack" and "miss".

Just give me a limited number of stuff so I don't accidentally hit "Slip" and then Dwayne caves my skull in with his knee.
When I played the new Brawler for the first time, I thought "Slip" meant literally slipping straight punches inside/outside. But I didn't dare to try it out on the off chance that DPC meant the MC slipping like there was a banana under his foot with it. And turns out that's actually pretty much what it was when I did try it. It's not game breaking for me, but it is a really stupid name for it in my opinion.

Reactions: rolfcopter

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Well that falls in line with Others/Single MC's philosophy; the main LIs want, or at least in his opinion, want someone that can commit to them, or in Sage's case at least, he feels he'd need to commit to her to keep her around. Josy is one such girl who doesn't want to be some guy's notch in their belt, and so he only goes for girls willing to cut loose with no strings attached (so far).

I actually do think that concept is neat because instead of wanting a girlfriend you get to just enjoy college life with your friends. But yeah, Josy put on that outfit for a very real intention regardless of the route, and it's kinda adding to that baggage where deep down Josy still wants him (even if you aren't on the M&J path)
Josy and MC already fucked early on though. This scene is more about Josy being with Maya and not Josy unwilling to just fuck MC there.

At some point the lesbians will break up and MC can swoop in and straighten them out, and while it would be nice to taste without commitment, most likely MC will be making a second choice soon on who he wants off the ol' others path.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Say what you want about maya's dad its insanely sweet he keeps all that laundry in the laundry room while obviously still doing his own laundry at a laundromat.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
he can have Cathy not into her but not my Nicole. Only reason id share Josy is cause being in throuple I got 1 girl I can give away and still have 1 left over :)

Tho I can see Neil liking Madame Rose
I don't think anyone likes Madame Rose lol. My reasons for Nicole though is she's looking for something serious and if she's willing to go with the mature boy, might as well go for the mature man who raised him.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You must be mental. I was being exceedingly generous giving Maya 1/10. There's simply no question that she is the absolute worst. She's so bad she drag's Josy's score down by mere association.
hard disagree with ya there. To me besides Sage Maya has the best hangouts in the game. Josy feels kind of bland and boring to me, till she gets more deveolopment. all Josy has going for her at least to me personally is her cute looks. Maya I want to take care of and comfort hell if there was no Josy she be the perfect girlfriend material on the same level as Sage to me.

For me if I had to give some ranks to the girls

Sage 11 / 10
Zoey 11 / 10
Maya 9 / 10
Josy 8 / 10
Nicole 9.5 / 10
Jill 7.5 / 10
Lilly 8 / 10
Isabella 3.5 / 10
Quinn 0 / 10 ( tho I admit she is a good character but as a LI can't see myself with her only reason she gets the 0 instead of a actual score)
Rio - no idea
Camelia 6 / 10

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes