Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Geralt confirmed Madame Rose lover :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Sage is very cute when she's embarrassed. But how could you?

View attachment 3893568
That's what you get when choosing Pink Rose not knowing the consequences...early blind runs are fun, right guys? :HideThePain:
the lady covering her face is funny, mc may be a dummy but at least he knows how to treat a lady that said I did for a girl once in college and she got mad at me, chicks huh :ROFLMAO:
thankfully Josy isn't like that
Ofc she got mad, if you called that chick Alady all the time. I would call for police.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I feel like the "DIK Traitor" is actually just Vinny. Maybe he has help from someone on the inside like Nick, and might be the source of why Nick has been acting down so much (racked with guilt over more than just sleeping with Heather, maybe?)

He *did* get to Rusty's safe in Episode 9 and he is presumably one of 4 people who know the combination, could have access to the laptop's encrypted folders and thus got the pictures of the other DIKs's Hell Weeks. Also could have been the source of Derek's camera dilemma since they commented that shit was wired in there for a long time.

There's also just the possibility Vinny wasn't even trying to ruin the DIKs but instead incite drama in the two fraternities and the sorority house and fuck up Quinn's business as a result, riling up a confrontation between the Alphas and the DIKs and getting rid of Quinn's biggest customers.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I feel like the "DIK Traitor" is actually just Vinny. Maybe he has help from someone on the inside like Nick, and might be the source of why Nick has been acting down so much (racked with guilt over more than just sleeping with Heather, maybe?)

He *did* get to Rusty's safe in Episode 9 and he is presumably one of 4 people who know the combination, could have access to the laptop's encrypted folders and thus got the pictures of the other DIKs's Hell Weeks. Also could have been the source of Derek's camera dilemma since they commented that shit was wired in there for a long time.

There's also just the possibility Vinny wasn't even trying to ruin the DIKs but instead incite drama in the two fraternities and the sorority house and fuck up Quinn's business as a result, riling up a confrontation between the Alphas and the DIKs and getting rid of Quinn's biggest customers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: noobchan51515
4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes