iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I agree, I think it's most likely Nick on the inside too. Don't forget, his was the only room that wasn't trashed too. I don't think it was the Alphas that trashed it, just made to look like they did.

While Vinny got to the safe, I thought the pictures indicated that he was unable to get into it after the code was changed .
why wouldnt say anything the alfas, if not they did? i dont see what they win with it, but i see what could they lose if the diks wouldnt be pussies

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
why wouldnt say anything the alfas, if not they did? i dont see what they win with it, but i see what could they lose if the diks wouldnt be pussies
I just have a feeling that there is something more to the trashing than just Alpha's revenge. I think the Alphas wouldn't hesitate to claim credit for stuff like that, even if they didn't do it. I could be completely way off, but there's just a few things that don't feel right. Like Nick's room for one and how excessive the trashing was. It feels to me like the trashing was to cover up something else that happened.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 7thOmen

vahgar59

Mar 20, 2023
I just have a feeling that there is something more to the trashing than just Alpha's revenge. I think the Alphas wouldn't hesitate to claim credit for stuff like that, even if they didn't do it. I could be completely way off, but there's just a few things that don't feel right. Like Nick's room for one and how excessive the trashing was. It feels to me like the trashing was to cover up something else that happened.
Finished the game for the first time today.
I don't believe Dawe tell the truth about Caleb trashing the place.
This amount of damages caused by only one person ? I don't know, feel weird.
But it also just could be that the dev went a bit overboard with the amount of destruction and putting that on a single guy (Caleb) and I'm overthinking.

I would have believed it if all the Alphas where there to do it instead of just Caleb, in addition to all the others convenient plot points leading to the supposed "revenge" (which I consider red herring). I fully expected the place to be burnt down, it was really telegraphed that something would happen to the mansion in our absence.

Now, Dawe is a liar, he lie multiple time during the game including under twitter posts (the ingame twitter).
The alpha are cheaters, it is well established that they uses all kind of substances to cheat their performance.
They are petty, stupid and bullies.
It's not above them to take credit for something they didn't do.

Weren't they supposed to keep a low profil after Chad sanction anyway ? I mean yes Caleb is not Alpha yet but c'mon, you can't trash an entire mansion on the campus without the administration hearing about it.

That said, Incredible game, will keep it and replay it in a month or two.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Finished the game for the first time today.
I don't believe Dawe tell the truth about Caleb trashing the place.
This amount of damages caused by only one person ? I don't know, feel weird.
But it also just could be that the dev went a bit overboard with the amount of destruction and putting that on a single guy (Caleb) and I'm overthinking.

I would have believed it if all the Alphas where there to do it instead of just Caleb, in addition to all the others convenient plot points leading to the supposed "revenge" (which I consider red herring). I fully expected the place to be burnt down, it was really telegraphed that something would happen to the mansion in our absence.

Now, Dawe is a liar, he lie multiple time during the game including under twitter posts (the ingame twitter).
The alpha are cheaters, it is well established that they uses all kind of substances to cheat their performance.
They are petty, stupid and bullies.
It's not above them to take credit for something they didn't do.

Weren't they supposed to keep a low profil after Chad sanction anyway ? I mean yes Caleb is not Alpha yet but c'mon, you can't trash an entire mansion on the campus without the administration hearing about it.

That said, Incredible game, will keep it and replay it in a month or two.
It's just little things like that, that make me think it is not simply an alpha job. We're in the minority, I don't believe many (or any) people think the same, but it just seems a bit off to me. IMO it was way over the top for revenge over broken windows when they are on probation. Why leave Nick's room alone? Maybe Caleb just missed it, but its sus to me. And the Alphas are kidding themselves, if Caleb was caught doing it, it's getting traced back to them. I think Vinny wanted to do something in the mansion, steal something, plant something, not sure what, but the trashing was to cover up whatever his true motive was. And yeah, no one believes Dawe ever, so I wouldn't be convinced he's telling the truth about this either. We shall see.

Reactions: vahgar59

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
New to this game which patch should I play first I'm so confused
New to this game and you've got a watermelon profile pic? Oh boy...

It's all one game though, so start with Season 1+2 and go from there. Season 3 needs a save from S1+2 in order for you to be able to play it.
I don't think how long you've been a DIK would factor into access to the laptop, pre-Cathy Cluck. You're supposed to trust your brothers, and before the incident there was no real reason for Rusty to not trust anyone.

Jamie’s phone was lost early in Season 1, I think maybe even before MC showed up. I mean it's possible the DIK pics could've been from the cloud via the phone before the passwords were changed.
Skimming the forum with a hangover and seeing this bank of messages in ISpoiler... I legit thought it was just my eyes being all blurry...

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
New to this game and you've got a watermelon profile pic? Oh boy...

It's all one game though, so start with Season 1+2 and go from there. Season 3 needs a save from S1+2 in order for you to be able to play it.

Skimming the forum with a hangover and seeing this bank of messages in ISpoiler... I legit thought it was just my eyes being all blurry...
It's easy to forget that new players are here, while people rarely take spoilers into consideration when talking/posting about major stuff.

I spoilered this too just to be a DIK :HideThePain:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
It's easy to forget that new players are here, while people rarely take spoilers into consideration when talking/posting about major stuff.

I spoilered this too just to be a DIK :HideThePain:
Oh absolutely. It was just a bit of a mindfuck seeing so many messages in a row where everything was blurred :LOL:

My notifications are being rubbish lately, I had to unwatch and watch this thread again the other day because it stopped serving me notifications, and now it's doing it again (plus the same on a few other threads), so I had a bit of catch-up to do!

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
It's just little things like that, that make me think it is not simply an alpha job. We're in the minority, I don't believe many (or any) people think the same, but it just seems a bit off to me. IMO it was way over the top for revenge over broken windows when they are on probation. Why leave Nick's room alone? Maybe Caleb just missed it, but its sus to me. And the Alphas are kidding themselves, if Caleb was caught doing it, it's getting traced back to them. I think Vinny wanted to do something in the mansion, steal something, plant something, not sure what, but the trashing was to cover up whatever his true motive was. And yeah, no one believes Dawe ever, so I wouldn't be convinced he's telling the truth about this either. We shall see.
I've always thought it was a frame job, because there were just so many alpha symbols spray painted everywhere, seemed too obvious.

vahgar59

Mar 20, 2023
We're in the minority, I don't believe many (or any) people think the same
Oh really ? It was a gut feeling I had immediately, I though this would be something more discussed here.
I did not have the patience to read 14K pages of comments, I've read the last 30-40 but half of the posts are memes and a weirdo drooling over Josy (or whatever you spell her name, Maya's GF).
You just happened to mention it so I jumped on the occasion to share my feeling about it.

but it just seems a bit off to me. IMO it was way over the top for revenge over broken windows when they are on probation. Why leave Nick's room alone? Maybe Caleb just missed it, but its sus to me. And the Alphas are kidding themselves, if Caleb was caught doing it, it's getting traced back to them.
Exactly what I think, but again, could be us overthinking or the dev not thinking enough about it, but my gut tell me that there is more to it.

Also one question :
The ex-GF/ex-BF of MC, don't remember her name (I have a problem with names...), blue hairs, tattoos, ditched him like garbage to go surfing.
What's her deal exactly ? I feel I missed something with her story that I am supposed to understand.
Did she just come back expecting MC to fall over her like nothing happened, realize that MC moved on and that she basically fucked up her chance with him ?
What I understood is that she was so selfish, she didn't even realized that MC was in love with her in the past and then she start...running in the forest ?
I'm a bit lost here.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Okay time for convoluted theories!

It will all come out eventually and then the houses will burn!

Edited to add spoilers.

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I've always thought it was a frame job, because there were just so many alpha symbols spray painted everywhere, seemed too obvious.
All the Alpha graffiti did make it feel super obvious that it was a frame job, but then.... nothing ever came of it. And then DPC just had Caleb admit it was him, so unless he's also involved in whatever conspiracy is happening and trashing the mansion on behalf of the Alphas was just serendipitous, it seems like there's not much else to really discuss about it. Nothing was taken from the safe, the passwords were all changed so the laptop can't be accessed, it can't be about the cameras because if the camera doesn't have a wireless connection then it's a shitty spy camera.
If it was about finding something—the puzzle box, for instance—then Caleb and any accomplices he might've had wasted a ton of precious time drawing the big veiny dick on the wall instead of searching the mansion properly.

If it really were just an Alpha job, then Nick's room being untouched might've been on purpose, to sow discord amongst the DIKs, make it seem like he's a traitor. Could've been anyone's room.

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes