Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Okay time for convoluted theories!

First, the DIK mansion was trashed by Vinny and Caleb who both work for a mysterious master mind. If they don't obey, they will be in legal trouble. Vinny because of drugs and Caleb because he is a violent hot head. It may be that neither of them even wanted to go to college at all. The thrashing was done to mask the removal of the other hidden cameras and other surveillance tech. Vinny was the one who originally installed all of them and their purpose was to get dirt on Rusty and his family. They were removed to cover the blackmailer's tracks. They missed the one in the janitor's closet because it's the damn janitor's closet. The blackmail was the reason Rusty's father wouldn't help the DIKs restore the mansion. Caleb was there so that the thrashing could be blamed on the alphas and at the same time make sure they weren't actually there to witness what he and Vinny really did. Nick is in contact with Vinny, but doesn't know about the betrayals.

Second, Stephen Burke is involved but probably isn't the master mind. The true customers of the prostitution are the various donors of B&R. While horny as hell, college boys can't afford prostitutes on a regular basis. They are however useful in training the girls. Both in getting the girls used to the idea of selling their bodies and in developing their sexual skills. Stephen's role is to hide the tracks of the money as it goes through B&R. He is not directly involved with the drugs, but turning a blind eye helps more people to become guilty and guilty people keep their mouths shut. Maya's story is dangerous for him as he sees Patrick's scheme as an amateur job that is bound to be dealt with by the law and the inevitable investigation is sure to uncover the drugs and the prostitution. He is getting a divorce because he has decided to run for it and needs the funds to be fully in his control. The optional video of Jade is a bonus, but not in itself the cause of the divorce.

Third, Cathy was targeted because of her connection to the Burgmeisters. Removing her lessened the family's hold on the college.

Fourth, Priscilla is Madame Rose's first name. She is the owner of Pink Rose and doesn't really need to serve the customers herself but gets a kick out of it. She is also Stephen's accomplice/lover and Tybalt's biological mother. Arranging Tybalt to be "adopted" by his actual father and step-mother is one of the many schemes the two are involved in and they did it because neither actually wants the little shit. Stephen feels like he is caring for someone else's children because he is a sociopath. Jade is in fact quite fertile, she just doesn't know Stephen had a vasectomy after Tybalt happened. Tybalt was put in foster care as a part of the adoption scheme and Sage got adopted because she was at the same place and Jade wanted a daughter.

Fifth, Buddy is also involved in the B&R schemes. He poisoned Rox and made it look like he OD'd. Quinn doesn't know this, but her mother does, though she is incapable of telling her.

Sixth, James Roberts was an investigative reporter who uncovered the truth about B&R. He was actually murdered, but it was made to look like he disappeared. Bella was offered a job at B&R and is constantly approached by Stephen so that he can get his hands on the evidence in Bella's home. The evidence is in a safe which is in the locked room along with James' other belongings and other items that bring up painful memories for Bella. The reason Bella and James fought was because he kept her in the dark about what he was working on and the ways he coped with the shocking reality were unhealthy. Rather a shame because the evidence includes the truth about the murder of Lana Royce.

Seventh, among the items that bring up painful memories for Bella is a letter she received from her then best friend two decades ago. Said friend informed Bella that she was eloping and was telling her via letter because she was leaving her phone behind as she was afraid of it being tracked. She told Bella that she had would call her when she was sure it would be safe and had gotten a new phone and not to worry because she had made a note of the important phone numbers. She also told Bella that she would become a godmother in about half a year. Sadly the friend died at childbirth and her husband Neil never contacted Bella because while Lynette had written down her friends' contact info with their full names, she and Isabella constantly referred to each other as "Bee" and "Net". Neil had no idea which friend was Bee and in his grief couldn't face the task of going through the list to find his son's godmother. The longer he waited the harder the task seemed and as he got used to taking care of the boy by himself, finding Bee just seemed like something that would only bring grief to all three of them. Net did however write a lot about Bee in her diary. Anyone who read about Bee and knew anything about Bella would be certain to suspect the truth.

It will all come out eventually and then the houses will burn!
Something something not the theorist we deserve, something something theorist we need.
Films.jpg
Jade is in fact quite fertile, she just doesn't know Stephen had a vasectomy after Tybalt happened.
I like this part though, I'm into that ;)

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Also one question :
The ex-GF/ex-BF of MC, don't remember her name (I have a problem with names...), blue hairs, tattoos, ditched him like garbage to go surfing.
What's her deal exactly ? I feel I missed something with her story that I am supposed to understand.
Did she just come back expecting MC to fall over her like nothing happened, realize that MC moved on and that she basically fucked up her chance with him ?
What I understood is that she was so selfish, she didn't even realized that MC was in love with her in the past and then she start...running in the forest ?
I'm a bit lost here.
Her name is Zoey, and yes, you understood correctly. Her role in the story is the "second chance" girl: she realizes she fucked up and now she has a second chance to get it right. (maybe. depends on you, really)

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
So Dalli is Batman and BCSpock is putting up the signal because of me?

Does that make me the Joker?

Because that's even better!
I don't want to upset you, but you can't stand up to Dalli. :(
His stunning irrationality and complete lack of logic and common sense will just tear up any your theory to shreds like a vacuum tears apart matter. :WeSmart:

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes