Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I feel like the "DIK Traitor" is actually just Vinny. Maybe he has help from someone on the inside like Nick, and might be the source of why Nick has been acting down so much (racked with guilt over more than just sleeping with Heather, maybe?)

He *did* get to Rusty's safe in Episode 9 and he is presumably one of 4 people who know the combination, could have access to the laptop's encrypted folders and thus got the pictures of the other DIKs's Hell Weeks. Also could have been the source of Derek's camera dilemma since they commented that shit was wired in there for a long time.

There's also just the possibility Vinny wasn't even trying to ruin the DIKs but instead incite drama in the two fraternities and the sorority house and fuck up Quinn's business as a result, riling up a confrontation between the Alphas and the DIKs and getting rid of Quinn's biggest customers.
I agree, I think it's most likely Nick on the inside too. Don't forget, his was the only room that wasn't trashed too. I don't think it was the Alphas that trashed it, just made to look like they did.

While Vinny got to the safe, I thought the pictures indicated that he was unable to get into it after the code was changed .

Reactions: Riaman

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I agree, I think it's most likely Nick on the inside too. Don't forget, his was the only room that wasn't trashed too. I don't think it was the Alphas that trashed it, just made to look like they did.

While Vinny got to the safe, I thought the pictures indicated that he was unable to get into it after the code was changed .
Nah the Alphas definitely trashed the DIK House. More specifically, Caleb, who wasn't sworn in yet, did it so it would technically not get blamed on them. Dawe all but admitted it while Caleb just stood behind him smug about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually forgot about this tidbit of info regarding the safe combination change, but I guess time will tell for sure; either way someone had to access the laptop to get those photos and Vinny has some clear motive to fuck with B&R in more ways than one. Also the dude's psychotic. Even Tommy didn't want to mess with him.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Nah the Alphas definitely trashed the DIK House. More specifically, Caleb, who wasn't sworn in yet, did it so it would technically not get blamed on them. Dawe all but admitted it while Caleb just stood behind him smug about it.

I actually forgot about this tidbit of info regarding the safe combination change, but I guess time will tell for sure; either way someone had to access the laptop to get those photos and Vinny has some clear motive to fuck with B&R in more ways than one. Also the dude's psychotic. Even Tommy didn't want to mess with him.
There's the possibility that access to the laptop wasn't necessary. Jamie says he lost his phone, which we know is synced with all other DIK devices. Everyone had the password to the DIK Rooster account, which Jamie could've had saved on his phone. And assuming Jamie is telling the truth, and not a traitor, then Vinny or whoever mightve used the phone.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
There's the possibility that access to the laptop wasn't necessary. Jamie says he lost his phone, which we know is synced with all other DIK devices. Everyone had the password to the DIK Rooster account, which Jamie could've had saved on his phone. And assuming Jamie is telling the truth, and not a traitor, then Vinny or whoever mightve used the phone.
The only issue with Jamie is I feel like as a mainly new member himself (like him and Leon were a few months before the MC and Derek, no? They even stated their history beforehand was mostly just partying with the DIKs until they swore in) and as a newer member he probably wouldn't have a huge amount of access to the encrypted stuff on the laptop. Rusty made a huge exception for the MC because he stood up and motivated them all to recover their losses and made huge plans to rebuild, so Rusty trusts MC a lot to the point of giving him access that most of their brothers wouldn't have unless they were there from the start like Vinny and Nick.

However that phone could have been a gateway to actually get into the file access to get what they needed. Some of the party-goers were clearly there with more than just partying on their minds cuz the power went out (which, from Neil's perspective with the information given, the most likely scenario was it was manually cut) , Tommy's hidden drugs went missing, Jamie's phone went missing, and the photos got spread as posters all over campus.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
The only issue with Jamie is I feel like as a mainly new member himself (like him and Leon were a few months before the MC and Derek, no? They even stated their history beforehand was mostly just partying with the DIKs until they swore in) and as a newer member he probably wouldn't have a huge amount of access to the encrypted stuff on the laptop. Rusty made a huge exception for the MC because he stood up and motivated them all to recover their losses and made huge plans to rebuild, so Rusty trusts MC a lot to the point of giving him access that most of their brothers wouldn't have unless they were there from the start like Vinny and Nick.

However that phone could have been a gateway to actually get into the file access to get what they needed. Some of the party-goers were clearly there with more than just partying on their minds cuz the power went out (which, from Neil's perspective with the information given, the most likely scenario was it was manually cut) , Tommy's hidden drugs went missing, Jamie's phone went missing, and the photos got spread as posters all over campus.
I don't think how long you've been a DIK would factor into access to the laptop, pre-Cathy Cluck. You're supposed to trust your brothers, and before the incident there was no real reason for Rusty to not trust anyone.

Jamie’s phone was lost early in Season 1, I think maybe even before MC showed up. I mean it's possible the DIK pics could've been from the cloud via the phone before the passwords were changed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamingSavant

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I don't think how long you've been a DIK would factor into access to the laptop, pre-Cathy Cluck. You're supposed to trust your brothers, and before the incident there was no real reason for Rusty to not trust anyone.

Jamie’s phone was lost early in Season 1, I think maybe even before MC showed up. I mean it's possible the DIK pics could've been from the cloud via the phone before the passwords were changed.
A lot to process. Good lord this is what we do while we wait for updates? I might go insane. In the meantime to maintain my sanity: the perfect woman.png

She's literally the perfect woman.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Sage is the most terrifying,gruesome red-haired devil from the darkest depths of hell,
with the most bloodthirsty eyes and the most disgusting look that makes you want to puke an immediately slit your wrists out of fear !! :eek::eek:
View attachment 3893820
1722660896704.png 1722660963787.png

She gives you a face full of ass and lets you rest your head on her, what more do you need? Besides, she'll give you more. A lot more. Everything you could ever want :giggle:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
View attachment 3893839 View attachment 3893840

She gives you a face full of ass and lets you rest your head on her, what more do you need? Besides, she'll give you more. A lot more. Everything you could ever want :giggle:
Alright,jokes aside..
I have nothing against her,she has her gorgeous cute moments,
endearing,lovely..
she can be fiery,she will defend you through thick and thin,
she can be the most wonderful girlfriend for you.. :love::love:

p.s:I have only the utmost hatred for her shaved junkie friend..:sick::sick:
but definitely not for her !!
screenshot0005.png

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Quinn didn't really click with me much cuz I thought she was just a bitch for no reason while she did this greedy rise of a hustle-made empire. It was only later that when it was showing off that her father taught her to keep everyone she makes connections with at arm's length, and even be suspicious and guarded around any special people she lets in and trusts because even if they don't backstab her, he taught her that they could just as easily fail her. I started liking her more after understanding her, similar to Tommy.

I can't imagine how things might turn out in Episode 11 for Quinn though, between the cliffhanger and a little potential drama between her and Sage. Sage already had a few lecture sessions with Quinn's methods, and Quinn actually does take the advice pretty well to heart, but I can only imagine with her parents going through a divorce, if Sage catches wind that it might have been fueled by Jade's anger over Stephen cheating on her with students supplied by Quinn under the premise of free tuition? That can only erupt in a raging inferno. It would be worse when Sage figures out MC slept with Jade... assuming he did.

I do like how this game actually really and truly reflects on how choices matter. I never would have expected a scene where I try to get on Bella's good side could backfire to her disliking MC more due to past actions; specifically being a dick to several side characters and that weighing against the good deeds brought up in the same scene.

Dixon White

Jul 22, 2024
Alright,jokes aside..
I have nothing against her,she has her gorgeous cute moments,
endearing,lovely..
she can be fiery,she will defend you through thick and thin,
she can be the most wonderful girlfriend for you.. :love::love:

p.s:I have only the utmost hatred for her shaved junkie friend..:sick::sick:
but definitely not for her !!
View attachment 3893865

She's also the only one you can put wieners(gluten free) on forehead.

8.png

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes