Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm back! It's sort of a good news/bad news situation.

The good news is that I went to a convenience store, looking for condoms so that I can immediately start making passionate love with the girl whose ass I will slap. While searching the shelves, I ran into this little cutie working there. She has nice tanned skin, a lovely smile, and is very petite. In fact, you could call her quite a lady...
View attachment 3935470 View attachment 3935471 View attachment 3935472 View attachment 3935473

It turns out your advice worked perfectly :cool:
View attachment 3935474 View attachment 3935475

We fell in love immediately, and are now engaged ;) I'll send you an invite to the wedding!

Oh, and the bad news... I didn't find any condoms :sneaky:

This guy is psychic! A happy ending for all! :D
Fake news :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Oh boy ... That's even worse. Imagine to hate the character, because she delayed the new update. :FacePalm:I wonder why people don't hate the Steam release for Season 2, it was prepared during the Interlude and also take some time.
If the Interlude had been a flashback at the beginning of Ep.9, it would have taken the same extra 3 months to develop.
when i played the game 4 months ago (so not experienced the delay), i had that feeling at the start of interlude, it is waste of time (dev time too) and crappy excuses for Zoey. at the end, i was about, it was not bad, good for understand Zoey, but still not fun. only good part was when the drama started between the girls.
I mean Dr Pink Cake put that choice in there for a reason
i see three reason
1 - i am interested in Zoey / i am not interested in Zoey
fight for Jill / not fight for Jill
(only Zoey choice is better integrate in the story)
2 - play with the player. i was able to immerse myself in the game more.
3 - laugh on Jacob
I think Bianca will be an option on Others when it's revealed that Mathew is cheating on her on that path.
Mathew isnt the alien face blonde's bf? maybe Tara is her name. or he has multiple gf.
Lilly Vs Quinn... My Money is on Lilly.

View attachment 3935428

View attachment 3935430

Any takers? I got 10 Euros. Or 15 US Dollars.
Becky face is best :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: James H Boner

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Mathew isnt the alien face blonde's bf? maybe Tara is her name. or he has multiple gf.
Oscar is the boyfriend of alien face Tara with the banging body. Oscar is the guy who called Josy a basic bitch, and gets fucked up by MC and Tommy for his trouble.
1723766687361.png
1723766670941.png
1723766786155.png
Matthew is Bianca's boyfriend, you see him making out with their friend Olivia while with Quinn on the park bench in Episode 8.
1723766745976.png
You catch them again at the Halloween party.
1723766556047.png
1723766582494.png

Last edited:

mangosok

May 27, 2019
This is 100% Nicole's and MC's soundtrack
Oh, yes, there are such vibes..

Sage—In the Morning Light
One of the touching scenes :)

There are several songs that represent the characters. For example here is antony and his song called: dancing with the tards.:KEK:
LOL, I'll always associate it with Anthony's dance from now on :ROFLMAO:. I remember I chose to write something unpleasant under this video in Rooster, but it turned out that he was actually a good guy.

Sage. We often see her as a party girl and I go crazy from Grace Mesa fits here, but Sage has another, sensual side that she only shows to those close to her, and it’s hard for her to open up about her emotions. But when she does, it hits hard, and this track was a perfect choice:
I somehow overlooked this song. But this is one of my favorite scenes. It seems that it was at the moment when the MC had a serious conversation with Sage in the autumn park.

Jill. That's a great theme for her:
Yeah, this is one of the most enjoyable. Maybe Nocturne Op 9 No 2 also fits perfectly

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
Josy considers him to be an awful older brother and Tommy acts like she's a mood-killer and a prude, but he's actually super protective of her and it shows. And I got the scene last night where he finds out about MC having sex with Josy (and Maya). Thought it was funny that the MC's defense against getting beaten up was refusing to put on his underwear lol.
I don't believe Tommy would've even gotten that chance. I know fighting him is optional the first time it happened, but Tremolo is more than capable of defending himself, so the fight would've likely been broken up by the other bros.

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
Was too fixated on M&J path where if you do Maya's sex scene during the dorm party, Bella finds the "Dr. Dick" writing on the board mid-class, and Maya just dies inside.

Eh, I doubt MC would say something that demeaning to her that far in the relationship. Quinn's scenes are about breaking the ice with her and getting friendly even when she doesn't want that.
Maya looking like she wanted to evaporate and Tremolo having that "Oh shit" look on his face in that moment killed me. Peak comedy

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Hey.
Do you associate certain songs from the game with characters?
Only a couple.

Tangerine - Finally Arrived is pretty much Maya's song. That scene where it plays was pretty much her "real" first time. (with MC, I mean)

Origami Pigeon - I got all I need is Jill's.

Quinn has two: Kensington Studios - Time to Rise is the song that made me empathize with Quinn.
And Stoney Waters - Devil's Still Behind. She's only just started running from her past in the last episode, and that song makes it sound like she started running too late. :(

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Bingo. Zoey has already hard-friendzoned Jacob. My guess is the choice determines whether Zoey's path opens in the next episode.

If you give Jacob the green light, Zoey will accept that she and MC are done and will not try to interfere with his current relationship.
If you silverback Jacob, Zoey will take that to mean that she still has a shot with MC and will open her cheating path (if you're on a Main Girl route) or the official Zoey route (if on Others).

And if you don't pick Zoey, I think she'll end up with Rusty, not Jacob.
Well, that probably is true but even if Zoey is not interested in Jacob , she won't wait for mc and be single forever, a woman has needs too (that is why I find it BS that Zoey had never been in a relationship since MC and was just made that way on purpose by DPC to avoid well you know), eventually she will be in a relationship off screen with someone in the future just like other girls not chosen by mc

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Well, that probably is true but even if Zoey is not interested in Jacob , she won't wait for mc and be single forever, a woman has needs too, eventually she will be in a relationship off screen with someone in the future just like other girls not chosen by mc
Wait what, don't the girls just get put on the shelf and wait till MC has some time for them? (Sarcasm)

mangosok

May 27, 2019
Only a couple.

Tangerine - Finally Arrived is pretty much Maya's song. That scene where it plays was pretty much her "real" first time. (with MC, I mean)

Origami Pigeon - I got all I need is Jill's.

Quinn has two: Kensington Studios - Time to Rise is the song that made me empathize with Quinn.
And Stoney Waters - Devil's Still Behind. She's only just started running from her past in the last episode, and that song makes it sound like she started running too late. :(
I should check it out, I didn't pay attention to these songs before :)

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes