mangosok

May 27, 2019
Hey.
Do you associate certain songs from the game with characters? For example, in my case:
My heart by Summertime / EmptyV by Melodic in Fusion - Derek (I would even say that Derek has a Blink-182 vibes);
Don't Count on Me by Melodic in Fusion - MC;
Just Peachy by Bellsmarie - Maya;
Second Chance/Rio by Jantrax - Riona (for some reason, these songs and the character also evoke associations with the mid 2000s, especially the first one) (maybe also Wanna be bad by Bex, but I'm not sure);
I Go Crazy by Grace Mesa - Sage;
A Beautiful Syndrome by Chill Study - Quinn;
The heat by Meizong - Arieth;
You Ain't Gonna Get Away by Flash Fluharty - Bella.

Riiio.jpg

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Hey.
Do you associate certain songs from the game with characters? For example, in my case:
My heart by Summertime / EmptyV by Melodic in Fusion - Derek (I would even say that Derek has a Blink-182 vibes);
Second Chance/Rio by Jantrax - Riona (for some reason, these songs and the character also evoke associations with the mid 2000s, especially the first one) (maybe also Wanna be bad by Bex, but I'm not sure);

View attachment 3935655
Maya—See You Sometime Soon, Lonely
Bella—Waiting to Escape, Run Run Runnin', Take the Road
Love—Lily
Sage—In the Morning Light
Those are just off the top of my head.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Hey.

View attachment 3935655
There are several songs that represent the characters. For example here is antony and his song called: dancing with the tards.:KEK:

There is also the worst song choice for a sex scene. That song was better suited for a fight. :HideThePain:

THE best fight song in the game.:PogChamp:

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I'm back! It's sort of a good news/bad news situation.

The good news is that I went to a convenience store, looking for condoms so that I can immediately start making passionate love with the girl whose ass I will slap. While searching the shelves, I ran into this little cutie working there. She has nice tanned skin, a lovely smile, and is very petite. In fact, you could call her quite a lady...
View attachment 3935470 View attachment 3935471 View attachment 3935472 View attachment 3935473

It turns out your advice worked perfectly :cool:
View attachment 3935474 View attachment 3935475

We fell in love immediately, and are now engaged ;) I'll send you an invite to the wedding!

Oh, and the bad news... I didn't find any condoms :sneaky:

This guy is psychic! A happy ending for all! :D
happy-tears.gif
That's the most romantic story I have ever heard. I am so happy for you both. :)
Hope you have many, many, many sexy times. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I'm back! It's sort of a good news/bad news situation.

The good news is that I went to a convenience store, looking for condoms so that I can immediately start making passionate love with the girl whose ass I will slap. While searching the shelves, I ran into this little cutie working there. She has nice tanned skin, a lovely smile, and is very petite. In fact, you could call her quite a lady...
View attachment 3935470 View attachment 3935471 View attachment 3935472 View attachment 3935473

It turns out your advice worked perfectly :cool:
View attachment 3935474 View attachment 3935475

We fell in love immediately, and are now engaged ;) I'll send you an invite to the wedding!

Oh, and the bad news... I didn't find any condoms :sneaky:

This guy is psychic! A happy ending for all! :D
Excellent story, still better than Twilight.:KEK:
20240517_035459.jpg

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hey.

View attachment 3935655
Maya:

Quinn:

Episode 10 had some really strong moments with these two and the perfect music choice.
Zoey:

No question, that one. It's clear that she's a rock head, which I fully approve of.:cool:

Sage. We often see her as a party girl and I go crazy from Grace Mesa fits here, but Sage has another, sensual side that she only shows to those close to her, and it’s hard for her to open up about her emotions. But when she does, it hits hard, and this track was a perfect choice:

Jill. That's a great theme for her:

Only 5 media limit per post, so for Bella I tell that track from her Ep.6 BJ scene, Grase Mesa - Run Run Runnin is a banger.

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes