Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
That's one of the reasons, Bella can't attend. So she'll has to have her own Christmas thing with MC, that is the cabin stuff. But Jill has her own solo preview at the cabin, in addition to the shared sauna one (which is presumably at the cabin, since it's different from Bella's sauna).

I thought that Christmas would be separate from the panty party, so that there's more flexibility for family/loved ones stuff like Thanksgiving. But since they're combined, the cabin getaway looks more like a canon thing regardless of love interest. And since all the girls are now intertwined, it might even be a 6 person getaway, which I don't really want.
Damnit. On the non-Jill path I want her and Bianca to show up to the Dik's Christmas Party. MC gets Bianca and Jill gets passed around by the Diks as part of a minigame. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
Sorry to divert from the Zoey talk, but I had this idea the other day and just barely put pen to paper, so to speak.
While Zoey is only a potential threat to MC's girlfriend/s, Bianca is ready to strangle MC and Jill's relationship in the crib ;) :devilish:
Theory: if you are not on the Jill path yet you helped her at the recital, I think Bianca is still a possible thing.

I just wish Jill's mom would show up for a surprise "thank you". :ROFLMAO:

Jul 5, 2020
That's one of the reasons, Bella can't attend. So she'll has to have her own Christmas thing with MC, that is the cabin stuff. But Jill has her own solo preview at the cabin, in addition to the shared sauna one (which is presumably at the cabin, since it's different from Bella's sauna).

I thought that Christmas would be separate from the panty party, so that there's more flexibility for family/loved ones stuff like Thanksgiving. But since they're combined, the cabin getaway looks more like a canon thing regardless of love interest. And since all the girls are now intertwined, it might even be a 6 person getaway, which I don't really want.
Also Season 9 start with the flipped table scene, where we see 7 chairs. I wouldn't be suprised that we have a Christmas dinner featuring Bella, Jill, Maya, Josy, Sage, Derek and Tremolo.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Melony is hot as always, she would be even hotter without the tattoos. Also if she wasn't a whore and didn't date Chad she would be perfect.
am I the only one who thinks Zoey's choice of clothes (or the lack of them) is a bit much it's completely see-through for a girl that is not much into nudity based on her reaction to her leaked nude photo is she trying to win the MC back?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hermit_tr

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
my bad, that wanted to be "and not like Maya" instead of "and like Maya"
ofc Maya dont have place in a pj/panty party.

Balla is too old, yes. but dpc makes her coming to halloween party. +Jill too . that was a cringe move, imo.
Jill was at thanksgiving party too.

about Jojo. what you said, that was true at every party. she still came
never forget, she isnt pointless, you can always turn on the Jojo filter if she is around. teasing a cutei is always fun :LOL:
I thought Bella as a mummy was well done and a great way to "hide" her while on her path. The mask on the other hand, meh, it worked the one time, won't really work again.

Jill and Sage becoming fast friends so makes some sense she's showing up at other parties now, but I can't see her at this party in her underwear, especially not on her path.

I will wager that they all show up though and Jill, Bella, Josy and Maya will all lock themselves in MCs room while Sage is the lone MG actually enjoying herself.

Reactions: iamcomming

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
am I the only one who thinks Zoey's choice of clothes (or the lack of them) is a bit much it's completely see-through for a girl that is not much into nudity based on her reaction to her leaked nude photo is she trying to win the MC back?
Of course Zoey wasn’t fine with it, there’s a shame aspect involved with getting your nudes leaked. It can damage a person’s life, as seen with the Cathy cluck.
Whereas the panty party is an intimate setting where Zoey feels comfortable enough to wear see-through clothes. She wants to impress MC too and show him the nipple piercings she got at San Diego, triggering a discussion over what happened there, which they need to have.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Theory: if you are not on the Jill path yet you helped her at the recital, I think Bianca is still a possible thing.

I just wish Jill's mom would show up for a surprise "thank you". :ROFLMAO:
I think Bianca will be an option on Others when it's revealed that Mathew is cheating on her on that path.

TakashiLeaked

Feb 22, 2020
Theories about Jill/Bella/Josy/Maya/Quinn------------> fuck that, ain't give a damn bout any of that. I love all the chicks, as a matter of fact I'm gonna replay this hoe and snag another day with my girl Riona, all I need is my OCD goth babe, simple life simple needs

Reactions: dvstt and Sedovito

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
So I'm all for the MGs get to go hang out at the cabin and Others MC gets the panty Christmas party.

Being straight honest the idea of an Others MC going and hanging out with Jill, Bella, Sage, Josy and Maya at some snowy cabin literally turns my stomach and just having that theory out there is why I've pulled away from this community. That and Pinkcakes making himself out to be a silly cunt time and time again.
Mf actually hopes DPC is going to make a whole party dedicated to Others branch only :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Dreaming can't really hurt you I guess :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: ModiThorrson
4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes