mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Natural hair is lovely. Smurfs are no no for me.
I agree. I was referring to the colour of the lingerie though (I don't think I was clear about that), which I don't think works because it's too close to her hair colour. I actually don't mind Zoey's blue hair, but it might just be because I'm so used to it, barely seeing her with her natural colour (though she looked great there, particularly for me because she didn't have the tattoos or piercings either).

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
At the end of episode 10 [Heather] was confessing to Tommy that she slept with someone else, but seeing her at the party makes me think that maybe she didn't say who she slept with, and if that's the case, I'm going to start liking her.
If she had told Tommy who she hooked up with, it would probably create a feud between the DIK's.
Did she confess that? Are you referring to the one frame with no dialogue, or am I forgetting something (genuine question, as it's a fair possibility!)? If it's that scene, I just took that as Heather breaking up with Tommy (because of his actions), which does not necessarily include her saying she got back at him by sleeping with someone else.
It's just not normal to spend so much time with your ex.
Why not? Lots of people have healthy (and even close) relationships with their exes.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Did she confess that? Are you referring to the one frame with no dialogue, or am I forgetting something (genuine question, as it's a fair possibility!)? If it's that scene, I just took that as Heather breaking up with Tommy (because of his actions), which does not necessarily include her saying she got back at him by sleeping with someone else.

Why not? Lots of people have healthy (and even close) relationships with their exes.
I interpreted that as just breaking up. (It may not even be that, maybe she was just redefining how she wanted the relationship to be). I doubt she'd name names, because if she gave MC BJ, she told him, don't worry about being named, so I would expect she said the same to Nick.

Reactions: mintymuz

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

I interpreted that as just breaking up. (It may not even be that, maybe she was just redefining how she wanted the relationship to be). I doubt she'd name names, because if she gave MC BJ, she told him, don't worry about being named, so I would expect she said the same to Nick.
That one frame is understood by some that she's confessing she cheated, whether it was specifically Nick/MC or not is unknown. But it's equally valid that she is breaking up with him and he's taking it badly, like you and Milton see it. And as far as not naming names, I wouldn't trust Heather on that.

Not everyone is equipped to handle seeing their exes and having a good relationship after a breakup. Seeing how many Zoey haters like Milton are here, I doubt they're capable of something that requires a decent amount of emotional intelligence.

xkevlarex

Jun 10, 2020
I don't get all the Zoey hate, tbh. She made a mistake, massively helped by the fact that neither of them had defined their relationship, they hadn't realised what they actually had ("you don't know what you've got til it's gone"), and both were complicit in the mistake, even if Zoey was the one who actually made the move (literally and maybe figuratively). Is that worth erasing the past? I don't think so, either.
I think Zoey absolutely deserves all hate she got, but not because of her personality or behavior, but because we get massive cliffhanger at the end of ep8, then year of waiting and absolutely unnecessary and pointless Zoey-focused interlude with another year of waiting before ep9. So, if interlude wasn't separate update, instead was splitted between episodes there wouldn't be Zoey-hate at all, just few people which don't like her.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
The thing is, Zoey is just there to mess up the relationship that Tremolo's chose at the end of episode 8. Like, that's the only reason why DPC brought her back right at the end of episode 8.

Reactions: Riaman

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I think Zoey absolutely deserves all hate she got, but not because of her personality or behavior, but because we get massive cliffhanger at the end of ep8, then year of waiting and absolutely unnecessary and pointless Zoey-focused interlude with another year of waiting before ep9. So, if interlude wasn't separate update, instead was splitted between episodes there wouldn't be Zoey-hate at all, just few people which don't like her.
But on the other hand, she has great proportioned boobs, not ridiculous beer barrels or saggy cocker spaniel ears.:sneaky:
I must say right away, I'm not hinting at anyone, guys. :rolleyes:
beetlejuice-halloween (2).gif

• Love
Reactions: mintymuz

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Oh boy ... That's even worse. Imagine to hate the character, because she delayed the new update. :FacePalm:I wonder why people don't hate the Steam release for Season 2, it was prepared during the Interlude and also take some time.
If the Interlude had been a flashback at the beginning of Ep.9, it would have taken the same extra 3 months to develop.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
That's just ridiculous though, hilariously so. And I see that sort of terminology a lot "pointless" and "unnecessary" with regards to the interlude and/or its focus on Zoey. It absolutely has a point, because without it, you wouldn't have any of the background, any of the other side of the story, even just any of the knowledge of Zoey like you have for even the lowest of the side girls.

Without it, you would be given Zoey as a former best friend, as a lost first love, but you wouldn't know any of that. The interlude is a big "show, don't tell" example, allowing players to make their own connection with Zoey, rather than just being told what she's supposed to mean to you.
Those are literally the 2nd best. Only bested by torpedo boobs (3rd in picrel)
View attachment 3933488
That image is also ridiculous. For one, there are so many breast types not represented here, but also "normal" isn't a word that exists in terms of defining breasts. When everyone's boobs are different, what could possibly be "normal"? There are maybe three or four girls in the game you can define using the infographic there, and everyone else is outside the scope of it!

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Josy might fit in personality wise, but she's also Tommy's sister, if she's not currently in a relationship with MC her presence at the party is pretty pointless, she'll just piss off Tommy and she's not bangable.

Tommy and Derek's bonus for the party should be not to invite their sisters, give us the choice to make the party for our DIK brothers. Could also be some consequences with Sage/other Hosts if we choose not to invite certain members.

Bella's problem is, she's just too old, regardless of what Maya and Josy tell her, she's not cool showing up at a frat party, and with everyone in their underwear she won't be concealing her identity.
my bad, that wanted to be "and not like Maya" instead of "and like Maya"
ofc Maya dont have place in a pj/panty party.

Balla is too old, yes. but dpc makes her coming to halloween party. +Jill too . that was a cringe move, imo.
Jill was at thanksgiving party too.

about Jojo. what you said, that was true at every party. she still came
never forget, she isnt pointless, you can always turn on the Jojo filter if she is around. teasing a cutei is always fun :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: godkingxerxes

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
When everyone's boobs are different, what could possibly be "normal"? There are maybe three or four girls in the game you can define using the infographic there, and everyone else is outside the scope of it!
You're overanalyzing this. I just googled "saggy small tits" and used the first appropriate result to substantiate my shitpost.

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes