MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Anyone knows how to bang Nora ? do you need to have a dik status and not in a relationship?
Impress her on Swyper, I thinking fucking her at the bar is optional. Then get her number in Episode 8. Episode 10 you can go on a date, which you are free to decline.
You may as well at the bar though. Pretty sure it doesn't affect going home with Nicole & Sandy at all.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
She fucked Jacob ? :unsure:
Awwww...... :HideThePain:
Hehe that was a good one though. No but seriously, Nick has been a complete non-entity except for serving as the biggest red herring I've ever seen. Dude is one of the original DIKs, but he doesn't stand out at all. He's just along for the ride, and without a maggot brother to banter and hang out with, he's even more lame. Before becoming super pathetic because of Zoey, Jacob was probably top 3 DIKs.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Hehe that was a good one though. No but seriously, Nick has been a complete non-entity except for serving as the biggest red herring I've ever seen. Dude is one of the original DIKs, but he doesn't stand out at all. He's just along for the ride, and without a maggot brother to banter and hang out with, he's even more lame. Before becoming super pathetic because of Zoey, Jacob was probably top 3 DIKs.
Jacob is a coward, that man has no balls.:HideThePain:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021

actually that makes sense nick is the follower, rusty has the confidence money brings of being "in charge", both tommy and vinny are explosive/aggressive personalities, and nick is the one who got bossed around till jacob and JB joined up both chill types joined up

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes