MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Awwww...... :HideThePain:
Hehe that was a good one though. No but seriously, Nick has been a complete non-entity except for serving as the biggest red herring I've ever seen. Dude is one of the original DIKs, but he doesn't stand out at all. He's just along for the ride, and without a maggot brother to banter and hang out with, he's even more lame. Before becoming super pathetic because of Zoey, Jacob was probably top 3 DIKs.
Nick has friends. Don't be mean to the pathetic loser.

screenshot0001.png

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Be a while since I've played through this game. DPC majorly fumbled by effectively locking a good chunk of a Jill path behind the CHIK alignment. It makes 1000% more sense for it to be THE DIK path

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
If they were really friends, we wouldn't be the ones fucking feeding them and cleaning the goddamn tank :mad:
Speak for yourself, I don't feed his fish or clean their tank!
Be a while since I've played through this game. DPC majorly fumbled by effectively locking a good chunk of a Jill path behind the CHIK alignment. It makes 1000% more sense for it to be THE DIK path
Go on, you're going to have to explain that one to me.

• Love
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I hard disagree but why would it make more since for her be with a DIK???? It literally goes against her character to be a DIK.
1723800559620.png

lmfao MiltonPowers we had the same idea I had to hunt down this picture you posted in another thread

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Speak for yourself, I don't feed his fish or clean their tank!
Me Either - Nick's fish, he can do it himself.

I hard disagree but why would it make more since for her be with a DIK???? It literally goes against her character to be a DIK.

lmfao MiltonPowers we had the same idea I had to hunt down this picture you posted in another thread
I went for the animated one this time. LOL.

Reactions: mintymuz

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Are you saying that because as a DIK, you could help her out of her turtle shell or something? That already happens as a CHICK, you're just less of a douchebag.

Or is it more about "breaking her"?

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes