felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Happy Friday, everyone.

I'm still working on the episode's biggest free-roam event, creating art while improving the writing as I go. I'm ~60% through the file by now, and I'm currently working on a couple of scenes with many characters that demand special treatment and rendering in different ways.

You can think of it as the renders with many characters from the Halloween party, and you'll get the gist of it.

For this render, for example, I spent an entire day just setting everything up, and it took me multiple days to work on all the renders of the scene as every single character needed to be posed and altered.

It's a lot of work with scenes like this, but looking back at them today, they are some of the renders I'm most proud of because I know how hard they were to create.

This week, while working on these similar scenes for episode 11, my PC crashed three times when I tried to push it to the limit and learned that 128 GB RAM and 24 GB VRAM weren't enough to render a third of the image.

So, finding the sweet spot with some of the renders becomes a bit of trial and error, and DAZ certainly gets slow while working with that many assets loaded into memory.

It reminds me of my Acting Lessons days when I would have issues rendering images like this with the GTX 1080 GPU and 16 GB RAM:

I had to split those renders into multiple renders and merge them in post-production. Today, this render wouldn't pose a problem, but I've encountered similar issues on a larger scale.

I've also post-processed static renders this week, now that I have hundreds of images in the static render queue. It usually only takes me a few hours daily to get that sorted. Animations are still being rendered, and the speed has been consistent.

Next week, I will continue to work on the free roam event. I want to reach the end of the file and continue writing what's left.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
+1 update about THE GREATEST, until chapter 12, free roam

donald-duck-going-back-to-sleep.gif

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018

Happy Friday, everyone.

I'm still working on the episode's biggest free-roam event, creating art while improving the writing as I go. I'm ~60% through the file by now, and I'm currently working on a couple of scenes with many characters that demand special treatment and rendering in different ways.

You can think of it as the renders with many characters from the Halloween party, and you'll get the gist of it.

For this render, for example, I spent an entire day just setting everything up, and it took me multiple days to work on all the renders of the scene as every single character needed to be posed and altered.

It's a lot of work with scenes like this, but looking back at them today, they are some of the renders I'm most proud of because I know how hard they were to create.

This week, while working on these similar scenes for episode 11, my PC crashed three times when I tried to push it to the limit and learned that 128 GB RAM and 24 GB VRAM weren't enough to render a third of the image.

So, finding the sweet spot with some of the renders becomes a bit of trial and error, and DAZ certainly gets slow while working with that many assets loaded into memory.

It reminds me of my Acting Lessons days when I would have issues rendering images like this with the GTX 1080 GPU and 16 GB RAM:

I had to split those renders into multiple renders and merge them in post-production. Today, this render wouldn't pose a problem, but I've encountered similar issues on a larger scale.

I've also post-processed static renders this week, now that I have hundreds of images in the static render queue. It usually only takes me a few hours daily to get that sorted. Animations are still being rendered, and the speed has been consistent.

Next week, I will continue to work on the free roam event. I want to reach the end of the file and continue writing what's left.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Acting Lessons sucked hairy asshole in comparison to Being a DIK hands down

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Okay, I'm just fascinated by some of the little things here. They don't mean anything, and no one else will bother about such small details in a scene like this... but how wide open are Lily's legs? And how tiny/pointy/sharp are her heels (and I think Nicole's)? They're practically invisible they are so small (compare to Quinn's, for instance). And how long are the piss-drinking fireman's arms?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Happy Friday, everyone.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Maybe replacing all of his GPUs with 4090 wasn't such a good idea. 4090 doesn't support NVlink, in case of RTX3090 DPC used 2 GPUs on one rig, having 48Gb of memory. RTX4090 processes renders really fast, but in big scenes like this memory issues are inevitable. So the idea I said a year ago to him buy RTX Ada 6000 is not so bad. Not for fast rendering (it doesn't render much faster, sometimes even slower), but for big scenes that require a lot of memory - a good option. Or use his old 3090s in double mode on one rig, at least.

Reactions: TREXrg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Happy Friday, everyone.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
well guess the pj party be finish in a week or two but this guy just can't control himself

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

Happy Friday, everyone.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
1723820445133.gif
Fuck me.
Unless this gigantic render is of every single fuckable girl plus all the teased ones, ready to give MC the biggest gangbang in the history of the universe, I don't think it's worth it. The Halloween one showcases all the different costumes, but for what is probably the panty party it'll have much less variation.

Maybe someone can convince me otherwise, but right now it sounds like pure cope for the update to happen this year :HideThePain:
1723820751400.gif

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Jacob is still top notch in my book.

He took a shot, and got shot down. It happens. It's fine.
He's an artistic guy with a sensitive side, and nothing in the Zoey debacle made him pathetic.

You want pathetic, I'm looking right at Jamie, that effing idiot who is in a downright abusive relationship and got back into it willingly.
I'm ok with Jakob, but I lost respect for him when he hid in the hall because the jocks were around.
One of the things I've had reiterated to me in this pathetic loser discussion today is that there isn't a DIK who isn't.

Derek is Derek.
Jacob is a pussy.
Tommy is a Dickhead.
Nick is a wallflower.
Jamie is whipped.
Leon is a crybaby (& part time crossdresser).
JB is a cuck.
Rusty is best of the lot, but lets women push him around.
Sounds like this is the DIK mating call :KEK:
1723821096074.gif

Also you forgot about Vinny, Milton. He's a pathetic drug dealer who resorts to kidnap because his shitty business method of gouging his customers backfired on his stupid ass.

• Wow
Reactions: James H Boner

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Those are being taking of by me but Maya could use some help she lonely
Darkwen I'm getting concerned about how you keep responding, you seem to be laboring under the delusion that Josy is with you.
1723821670599.jpeg
... you wouldn't be trying to steal her away from me, would you? She's a lady that deserves love, not madness.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Okay, I'm just fascinated by some of the little things here. They don't mean anything, and no one else will bother about such small details in a scene like this... but how wide open are Lily's legs? And how tiny/pointy/sharp are her heels (and I think Nicole's)? They're practically invisible they are so small (compare to Quinn's, for instance). And how long are the piss-drinking fireman's arms?
+Jill legs are as wide open as Lily legs

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
View attachment 3937852
Fuck me.
Unless this gigantic render is of every single fuckable girl plus all the teased ones, ready to give MC the biggest gangbang in the history of the universe, I don't think it's worth it. The Halloween one showcases all the different costumes, but for what is probably the panty party it'll have much less variation.

Maybe someone can convince me otherwise, but right now it sounds like pure cope for the update to happen this year :HideThePain:
View attachment 3937882
Maybe just maybe yoga girl is one of the bazillion character;)

Reactions: Better Cock Spock
4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes