MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Are you saying that because as a DIK, you could help her out of her turtle shell or something? That already happens as a CHICK, you're just less of a douchebag.

Or is it more about "breaking her"?
Geez, I hope not. The thought of someone 'breaking' my sweet, naive Jillybean turns my stomach.

Hi! I might be reading this wrong, but I think you're asking if as a woman the game is interesting.
I'm a woman and I LOVE this game, it has an amazing and engaging story, a brilliant range of characters, excellent quality animations, a good soundtrack and overall I really really enjoy the game. Harem is optional based on the paths you play. I'm pretty sure even as a Dik or Chik you can choose to have one love interest. I play with my boyfriend and we both adore it and have multiple paths saved focusing on one love interest. I really reccommend it.
Good thoughts Princess Yana, glad to hear you like it. except the optional harem part. There is no harem at all, you can cheat for season 1 & season 2, or stick with 1 girl, but near the end of season 2, you MUST make a choice and can only choose 1 (or in one case 2) girls. You have to play multiple paths to get different girls. Or you can can no girl path and fuck around with various girls, but it's not, nor will it be a harem.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
View attachment 3937045
You are lost in darkness, mired in heresy, and deprived of Divine light. :(
But all is not lost for you, the Divine Quinn can still have mercy on you, poor fellow. ;)
But for now, enjoy Heather's peasant boobs. :whistle:
I once saw the Divine Light and flew up to it and almost believed, but then Quinn grabbed my ass, told me to exhale, and I almost fell off the roof and broke my neck. Can you explain all these miracles?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KАRАMBA

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I once saw the Divine Light and flew up to it and almost believed, but then Quinn grabbed my ass, told me to exhale, and I almost fell off the roof and broke my neck. Can you explain all these miracles?
There is no need to try to find explanations for the miracles of the Divine Quinn. :rolleyes:
Just believe it. :WeSmart:
You admit yourself that Divine Quinn saved your ass. :whistle:
It means that you have been blessed with a Divine touch. :love:
What more do you need? :cautious:
Be proud and rejoice. :cool:

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Jill admits she found the dick pic funny after you have sex for the first time. That and how she rips into Tyballs after finding him in flagrante was pretty great. Kicking him in his teeny tiny little Tybbie :cool::ROFLMAO:
For the dumbasses out there, "in flagrante" is Latin for "fucking a watermelon" :ROFLMAO:
Ah, then "in flagrante delicto" means "fucking a delicious watermelon."
I get it now! Man, Latin is easy!

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Theory: if you are not on the Jill path yet you helped her at the recital, I think Bianca is still a possible thing.

I just wish Jill's mom would show up for a surprise "thank you". :ROFLMAO:
Bianca is probably bait for Jill failure path, considering how similar new LIs did in his previous game.

Reactions: Chaosguy
4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes