Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Agreed, "Alady" is like a badge of shame. It's a disgrace and an insult to Bella to label her as that.
Sounds like y'all don't have the balls to love a girl like should be tsk tsk. This is why Josy and me have a great relationship build on love we never hold back our love for each other.

Reactions: Joshy92

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Sounds like y'all don't have the balls to love a girl like should be tsk tsk. This is why Josy and me have a great relationship build on love we never hold back our love for each other.
Relationships with fictional characters that do not actually exist when it's to your point of absolute delusion and self-deception, especially when it involves posting about it on the internet every day, isn't for me. I'd rather make fun, memes and jokes of such things as that's all I can see it as, but you do you.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Relationships with fictional characters that do not actually exist when it's to your point of absolute delusion and self-deception, especially when it involves posting about it on the internet every day, isn't for me. I'd rather make fun, memes and jokes of such things as that's all I can see it as, but you do you.
Real talk, I like Darkwen and his Alady shtick. Makes for some quality memes, both from him and about him. Same goes for Joshy, that slutty little rascal :D And they can drop the mask to have real discussions when it's warranted.

What I'm trying to say, is this.
Trek Data Hate Revolting More Please.gif

Ratonton

Aug 24, 2019
Is there a post here where I can find all the patreon updates (status update, previews...etc.) ? Im tired of getting through 50-100 pages of bullshit every 2 weeks. Thanks.

Ps. Noone moderates this thread?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm just a simp that wants to love on Josy and have fun, dreams is to meet someone your willing to be that silly with that real love, well shit that got deep

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
People who come into the thread loudly complaining about how they don't want to sift through hundreds of pages just to find answers to the most common questions ever be like
View attachment 3938411
Literally, so many users come on here every so often asking the exact same question and they always get the same answer which is a redirect link to the post that they're asking for. And yet they still always end up having trouble finding it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Maybe replacing all of his GPUs with 4090 wasn't such a good idea. 4090 doesn't support NVlink, in case of RTX3090 DPC used 2 GPUs on one rig, having 48Gb of memory. RTX4090 processes renders really fast, but in big scenes like this memory issues are inevitable. So the idea I said a year ago to him buy RTX Ada 6000 is not so bad. Not for fast rendering (it doesn't render much faster, sometimes even slower), but for big scenes that require a lot of memory - a good option. Or use his old 3090s in double mode on one rig, at least.
Alternatively, he could learn some simple constraint. If you have a hundred characters on a 1080p render it's not like you absolutely need a set of dozen 4k textures on every single one of them. Most of it will go completely unnoticed. Scale that shit down, both the memory requirements and render times would benefit.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
It'd be pretty simple for the thread author or mods or whoever to add a little link to the first page, which has all the patreon news and shit. Then these dumbfucks look even stupider for asking for us to change their diapers. I mean answer their easy to search questions.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Alternatively, he could learn some simple constraint. If you have a hundred characters on a 1080p render it's not like you absolutely need a set of dozen 4k textures on every single one of them. Most of it will go completely unnoticed. Scale that shit down, both the memory requirements and render times would benefit.
It's very clever, takes a bit of extra time, but it can be done. Optimization script for DAZ helps reduce the texture sizes and the mesh of the model, and you can also hide all the objects that are outside the camera's field of view. With a scene like this, 60 characters, it's a pain in the ass, a lot of micromanagement, so he went the easiest way: render one piece after another, then glue it together in PS in a single frame.
Still, proper hardware that can swallow heavy scenes it's what he needs.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020

Happy Friday, everyone.

I'm still working on the episode's biggest free-roam event, creating art while improving the writing as I go. I'm ~60% through the file by now, and I'm currently working on a couple of scenes with many characters that demand special treatment and rendering in different ways.

You can think of it as the renders with many characters from the Halloween party, and you'll get the gist of it.

For this render, for example, I spent an entire day just setting everything up, and it took me multiple days to work on all the renders of the scene as every single character needed to be posed and altered.

It's a lot of work with scenes like this, but looking back at them today, they are some of the renders I'm most proud of because I know how hard they were to create.

This week, while working on these similar scenes for episode 11, my PC crashed three times when I tried to push it to the limit and learned that 128 GB RAM and 24 GB VRAM weren't enough to render a third of the image.

So, finding the sweet spot with some of the renders becomes a bit of trial and error, and DAZ certainly gets slow while working with that many assets loaded into memory.

It reminds me of my Acting Lessons days when I would have issues rendering images like this with the GTX 1080 GPU and 16 GB RAM:

I had to split those renders into multiple renders and merge them in post-production. Today, this render wouldn't pose a problem, but I've encountered similar issues on a larger scale.

I've also post-processed static renders this week, now that I have hundreds of images in the static render queue. It usually only takes me a few hours daily to get that sorted. Animations are still being rendered, and the speed has been consistent.

Next week, I will continue to work on the free roam event. I want to reach the end of the file and continue writing what's left.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
The Quality and talent jump DPC made between AL, early BaDik eps and latest episodes is so big! Idk why idiots keep crying about update times especially on a piracy website. Lmao losers.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes