Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I have been trying that with Darkwen.
I'm back! It's sort of a good news/bad news situation.

The good news is that I went to a convenience store, looking for condoms so that I can immediately start making passionate love with the girl whose ass I will slap. While searching the shelves, I ran into this little cutie working there. She has nice tanned skin, a lovely smile, and is very petite. In fact, you could call her quite a lady...
View attachment 3935470 View attachment 3935471 View attachment 3935472 View attachment 3935473

It turns out your advice worked perfectly :cool:
View attachment 3935474 View attachment 3935475

We fell in love immediately, and are now engaged ;) I'll send you an invite to the wedding!

Oh, and the bad news... I didn't find any condoms :sneaky:

This guy is psychic! A happy ending for all! :D
Stealing Josy from him yesterday sent him into a depressive spiral, very effective :sneaky:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Forgot about that one. I normally ignore Josey and Maya, Quinn too.
Have to agree about Maya and Quinn but I'd replace Josy with Jill in the list of characters I don't have interest in, I only have the throuple path active in case a Josy solo path only comes from there rather than others (same reason I have Jill route active, in case it's the only way to get Bianca).

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I think last week the free roam was at 30% now at 60 soo maybe two or 3 weeks but we will see
it was 30
i had a feeling he started it after his holiday, but i checked. he started it only a month ago. so 3 week was that 30% and now 1 week to 60%

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes