MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Hey MiltonPowers, I was getting the clip of the preps walking and checked out the rest of the video and found something interesting. It's the movie that's playing during the Halloween party, the one everyone except Maya is ignoring.
View attachment 3939964
Am I going insane from simping, or is this who I think it is? :love:

Side note, it's weird how impressive this completely unnecessary animation is. It's more fluid and properly paced than the majority of the game. Plus that fucking titty jiggle when she hits the bookcase ;)
It sure looks like her.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Believing yourself to be capable of a long-term commitment isn't something anyone can do. Actually trusting your resolve and abilities is different than being arrogant enough to think it'll be easy for you. DPC could probably commit to a decade at most, and "could" is doing a lot of heavy lifting in that statement.

It's easy to be passionate about something, it's hard to remain passionate. Staying with BADIK for as long as possible is work unto itself, separate from the actual work.
Last estimate was about 15-17 episodes in total wasn't it?
Let's say he takes 1 year to develop each one, the lowest estimate for him to finish 15 episodes is 2028, just under a decade after he started.
And this is the best/fastest case scenario, if it takes 16 or 17 episodes it'll go past a decade, if he keeps taking longer and longer for each episode, it'll go well past a decade.
If you average all these variables out it'll probably still take more than a decade.

So yeah, idk what to tell you other than while optimism is good, people should also take a breath and check the overall progress of the game from the beginning until now to keep their expectations in check imo.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3940047
My ideas and thoughts get weirder and stranger as Episode 11 edges closer.
It is good to have other weird & strange people to share them with.
1723867689302.gif
Speaking of weird and strange thoughts and ideas, I miss dalli, but he'll be back more when the episode is out.

I also miss the adventures of NotReallyTimmy and Tina, but IIRC they're playing a different game atm.

I also saw Chip like something in the thread earlier today, but the traitor got rid of Josy :HideThePain:

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
View attachment 3940054
Speaking of weird and strange thoughts and ideas, I miss dalli, but he'll be back more when the episode is out.

I also miss the adventures of NotReallyTimmy and Tina, but IIRC they're playing a different game atm.

I also saw Chip like something in the thread earlier today, but the traitor got rid of Josy :HideThePain:
I saw that. I was reading a comment on a thread and realized it was Chip, but Josy was gone. :(

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes