Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
Oh yes, quite easy. Sage will appreciate how you tell her the truth :HideThePain:
Also, "strong feelings for each other"? Unless you mean horniness, that's just make believe :ROFLMAO:
I think there is something there....and it will become more obvious re: Jade's divorce,(but only if he didn't share the video).

I always wanted the following to happen:

Texts:

SAGE: 'Can you send me that Chad video again? I lost it.'

MC mistakenly sends Sage the video of him banging Sage's foster mom. :ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I think there is something there....and it will become more obvious re: Jade's divorce,(but only if he didn't share the video).

I always wanted the following to happen:

Texts:

SAGE: 'Can you send me that Chad video again? I lost it.'

MC mistakenly sends Sage the video of him banging Sage's foster mom. :ROFLMAO:
There's a bit of a personal connection, I won't deny that. How she opened up about that one night with Stephen was very genuine of her. And there was some post-coital bliss in the tub. But just about every other encounter and conversation has been about fucking each other's brains out.

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
There's a bit of a personal connection, I won't deny that. How she opened up about that one night with Stephen was very genuine of her. And there was some post-coital bliss in the tub. But just about every other encounter and conversation has been about fucking each other's brains out.
And now, MC is the only man in her life and things are looking up. Agree. Could go either way. Again, assuming no video problem, I think there is a good chance. For the first time, Jade may experience a man that really cares for her.

Although it would be funny if:

1. MC bangs the daylights out of Jade multiple times.
2. Jade thinks MC might be something special.
3. Over lunch Cathy tells Jade she is pretty happy; she is getting routine large, young cock. :ROFLMAO:

SPOCK: "Your assumptions may have merit."

1723956748127.png

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
And now, MC is the only man in her life and things are looking up. Agree. Could go either way. Again, assuming no video problem, I think there is a good chance. For the first time, Jade may experience a man that really cares for her.

Although it would be funny if:

1. MC bangs the daylights out of Jade multiple times.
2. Jade thinks MC might be something special.
3. Over lunch Cathy tells Jade she is pretty happy; she is getting routine large, young cock. :ROFLMAO:

SPOCK: "Your assumptions may have merit."

View attachment 3943041
I think it's very optimistic to think any actual romance will blossom with Jade. It's true that MC will soon be the only man in her life, and she may start to feel something for him. But I don't think MC feels that way. Sure, they have that text exchange where he says they can be more than just lovers, like they can talk and confide in each other. Maybe a real friendship an happen.

But Jade is like the Bella path with no real emotion involved. Pure "hot for teacher" sexy milf, played pretty straight. Like in terms of feelings, the order is:
Bella
Nora
Cathy
Jade

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
so, last time I downloaded and played was for the last Interlude version. I think that went well though it's some time ago.

I downloaded the latest version for PC and got a message about "Could not find font u'collegiate.ttf".
I did try a search in here for 'collegiate' but didn't see anything about the font.
Anyone know what's happening?....and yes I installed the scrappy mod as they are usually bullet proof
If I skip that error I only find one save that it says is from Season 2 - is that correct?

So, I pushed on and found I COULD load my last save from the Interlude but after the initial load, but now after the flashback I'm getting a whole pile of 'image not found' messages in the top left corner

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Having to fuck a chick with "Bad Bitch" text in her outer is my biggest turn-off. Like, if you're a bad bitch, just show it on the sheets (in this case, on the hood); you don't need that stupid ass hoodie.
Quinn is far from being a bad bitch. She's more like a girl who wants to be tough and fails miserably.:KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Znar26

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
so, last time I downloaded and played was for the last Interlude version. I think that went well though it's some time ago.

I downloaded the latest version for PC and got a message about "Could not find font u'collegiate.ttf".
I did try a search in here for 'collegiate' but didn't see anything about the font.
Anyone know what's happening?....and yes I installed the scrappy mod as they are usually bullet proof
If I skip that error I only find one save that it says is from Season 2 - is that correct?

So, I pushed on and found I COULD load my last save from the Interlude but after the initial load, but now after the flashback I'm getting a whole pile of 'image not found' messages in the top left corner
I haven't come across the image not found error, and I can't remember anyone else mentioning it. I do have a version with Scrappy Mod installed that works fine, so I don't think that is the issue. Perhaps you have downloaded a corrupted version.

I only have one file in my persistent folder, but when I click import in S3, it gives me 12 paths to add. (This will depend on how many you did in S1/2).

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
5000 bucks. all that fucking money and the main character still wears that shitty shirt because DPC is too busy to do a scene of the main character buying new clothes. :HideThePain:
View attachment 3943117
You don't need a scene, or even a single render. Just one quick throwaway line of dialogue. Shieeet, it doesn't even need to be from MC! Maybe his girlfriend got him the new clothes, so she won't be embarrassed to be seen with him anymore :KEK:

On the other hand, a little shopping date with your girlfriend could be fun. Maybe some dressing room action ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
You don't need a scene, or even a single render. Just one quick throwaway line of dialogue. Shieeet, it doesn't even need to be from MC! Maybe his girlfriend got him the new clothes, so she won't be embarrassed to be seen with him anymore :KEK:

On the other hand, a little shopping date with your girlfriend could be fun. Maybe some dressing room action ;)
Jesus Christ man, he could even implement an amazon-like application to buy clothes. :KEK:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Jesus Christ man, he could even implement an amazon-like application to buy clothes. :KEK:
That's way too much work, and would involve multiple versions of scenes to accommodate all the different clothes MC could wear. Does he wear shirt A, or shirt B? Then imagine if you could mix and match clothes...

Unless you mean like all DPC does is put an app to be used by MC without any player interaction, over the alternative of physically going somewhere?

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
That's way too much work, and would involve multiple versions of scenes to accommodate all the different clothes MC could wear. Does he wear shirt A, or shirt B? Then imagine if you could mix and match clothes...

Unless you mean like all DPC does is put an app to be used by MC without any player interaction, over the alternative of physically going somewhere?
Then we will be doomed to see the bad taste in fashion of DPC.:KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes