iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Okay, extrapolate this situation to real life. Your friend motivated you to date a girl and you're like: go for it. You had a date, but there was no spark, you decided that you are not right for each other. But you eventually became good friends and hang out together from time to time. And soon you find out that your friend started dating this girl. Uncomfortable and weird. Fine, maybe it's cool for you, but not for everyone.
It's not a betrayal, right (and generally I don't remember if Jill said about betrayal on this option)
if its happening behind back, it feels like betrayal. if its happening openly (like Jacob did, but there was ex gf) it isnt betrayal.
the problem is only that, the friend didnt ask your opinion before it starting.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
But also consider how much she would have been sweating all night in that costume, I don't think the smell when she took it off would have been pleasant, but I guess some of you guys are into that.

Nov 6, 2023
But also consider how much she would have been sweating all night in that costume, I don't think the smell when she took it off would have been pleasant, but I guess some of you guys are into that.
brother i don’t think you’ve been horny enough to get a girl out of her costume even when she smells like ass

May 31, 2024
Having to fuck a chick with "Bad Bitch" text in her outer is my biggest turn-off. Like, if you're a bad bitch, just show it on the sheets (in this case, on the hood); you don't need that stupid ass hoodie.
That is the just the persona she tries to curate. We all know she is actually soft as a marshmallow inside.

Also, since when did the fashion choices in this game make sense?

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
You chose another girl over Sage, and she's understandably hurt. But also, this specific exchange only happens if you also dumped Josy and Maya, so Sage also knows what they're feeling.

And she knows nothing about Jade.
I think MC's friendzone with Sage would endure. They have gotten along well and helped each other.

MC: "Sage, I need some advice. I have been balls-deep in your foster mom since near the start of school. I hope you are cool with it. She is amazing and we have strong feelings for each other. I also think, she thinks that if I was putting to you on alternate days, she would be happy you hooked up with a great guy."

See how easy that was?

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
That's because Jill's problems with it run a bit deeper than you think. You have to pay attention in order to fully understand why she feels the way she does.
Also she has 3 or 4 packets of Polaroid photos of MC and Bella when she showed up with the coffee about 20 minutes before Bella swallowed MC's nutbutter.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I think MC's friendzone with Sage would endure. They have gotten along well and helped each other.

MC: "Sage, I need some advice. I have been balls-deep in your foster mom since near the start of school. I hope you are cool with it. She is amazing and we have strong feelings for each other. I also think, she thinks that if I was putting to you on alternate days, she would be happy you hooked up with a great guy."

See how easy that was?
Oh yes, quite easy. Sage will appreciate how you tell her the truth :HideThePain:
Also, "strong feelings for each other"? Unless you mean horniness, that's just make believe :ROFLMAO:

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
He hasn't learned much after all these years :KEK: Cammy doesn't mind though, such a cutie :love:
View attachment 3943019
That's an upgrade and sophisticated for Tremolo. He's got a collar.

See how easy that was?
Yep. I foresee no problems with that at all. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes