Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I actually don't get why people like Bianca (well I do, but let's go beyond looks). She's not a very nice person. Her 'supposed' best friend finally falls in love with a guy and is happy and all Bianca wants to do is fuck him. :unsure: Rule #1 of friendship - Don't Fuck their partner.
Wanting to fuck him is not a bad thing. We are not in 1984 to condemn people for thought crime. It would be bad if Bianca tried to steal Jill's MC and actually fucking him. Let's see how that plays out, too early to say about her personality.
And people like Bianca because she is hot as fuck.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I actually don't get why people like Bianca (well I do, but let's go beyond looks). She's not a very nice person. Her 'supposed' best friend finally falls in love with a guy and is happy and all Bianca wants to do is fuck him. :unsure: Rule #1 of friendship - Don't Fuck their partner.
Wanting to fuck him is not a bad thing. We are not in 1984 to condemn people for thought crime. It would be bad if Bianca tried to steal Jill's MC and actually fucking him. Let's see how that plays out, too early to say about her personality.
And people like Bianca because she is hot as fuck.
Just as far as personality goes, she seems like a fun person. She's definitely the least snooty of Jill's other friends.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
An unfortunate counterpoint: Bella actively pushed Jill towards MC, she learns from both of them that things are going well, and despite holding out hope that her husband is still out there, she steals MC for herself...
Ummm, ok give me a sec.... I'll find a way to make it different. (Gotta defend Bella.)

Bella & Jill aren't Besties (just good friends).
Bella doesn't have a working husband and is horny as fuck.
Bianca has a faithful husband (as far as she knows at the start anyway).
Bella knows her husband's corpse is in the locked room??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Just as far as personality goes, she seems like a fun person. She's definitely the least snooty of Jill's other friends.
She is cheerful and energetic, seems to be the most normal of this bunch of rich snobs. I hope DPC will write her well. Because it would be hypocrisy that she became a victim of betrayal and then went to steal a guy from her best friend. Which is exactly what Bella did, as you correctly noted. Jill and Tremolo wasn't a couple that moment, but still, Jill had a feelings for him.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
She is cheerful and energetic, seems to be the most normal of this bunch of rich snobs. I hope DPC will write her well. Because it would be hypocrisy that she became a victim of betrayal and then went to steal a guy from her best friend. Which is exactly what Bella did, as you correctly noted. Jill and Tremolo wasn't a couple that moment, but still, Jill had a feelings for him.
that entirely depends on how you play though. You can pretty much ignore Jill other than the few forced interactions, and afterwards the whole Jill blowing up at Bella for fucking the MC is just bad writing imo. There was no "romance" between them.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I'd really like a Bianca option on a Non-Jill path, but like you pointed out earlier, it's extremely unlikely to happen. Anything with Bianca on a Jill Path will just make me feel pretty shitty. :(

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Ummm, ok give me a sec.... I'll find a way to make it different. (Gotta defend Bella.)

Bella & Jill aren't Besties (just good friends).
Bella doesn't have a working husband and is horny as fuck.
Bianca has a faithful husband (as far as she knows at the start anyway).
Bella knows her husband's corpse is in the locked room??
Don't quit your day job, I wouldn't want you as a defense attorney :KEK:
1723939103124.jpeg
Realistically speaking, no jerking: Bianca would be a bad person, yeah. Bad person, bad friend, and a big stinky hypocrite. DPC making her bait for a bad ending with Jill would not surprise me in the slightest, and neither would making Bianca available as an Other once things settle down after leaving Matthew (which could still happen without MC spilling the beans).

All that being said, I still want to fuck her :love: I'll betray Jill just the one time, feel super shitty about it, and then replay the Bianca lewd completely guilt-free :cool:

Reactions: The D0n
Nov 6, 2023
Don't quit your day job, I wouldn't want you as a defense attorney :KEK:
View attachment 3942552

Realistically speaking, no jerking: Bianca would be a bad person, yeah. Bad person, bad friend, and a big stinky hypocrite. DPC making her bait for a bad ending with Jill would not surprise me in the slightest, and neither would making Bianca available as an Other once things settle down after leaving Matthew (which could still happen without MC spilling the beans).

All that being said, I still want to fuck her :love: I'll betray Jill just the one time, feel super shitty about it, and then replay the Bianca lewd completely guilt-free :cool:
false jill fan, begone!

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
yea, she isnt a gf material, but i guess nobody want her as gf. she was friendly, cheerful and fun at sushi party. she asked who is this clown on rooster about melonguy (Bianca is dream woman as Balla, Sage and Sally, isnt she?:ROFLMAO:) + as you said, she is ducking hot and a (sadly) traiter.

even her bf know it well, he is cheating on her.

rule #88 of lust - like is not love

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
that entirely depends on how you play though. You can pretty much ignore Jill other than the few forced interactions, and afterwards the whole Jill blowing up at Bella for fucking the MC is just bad writing imo. There was no "romance" between them.
But there was at least one date between them. And it makes sense for Jill to be unhappy, because Bella gave her the courage to date him and then did it herself. There is a difference in Jill's reaction depending on her feelings for MC.
I'd really like a Bianca option on a Non-Jill path, but like you pointed out earlier, it's extremely unlikely to happen. Anything with Bianca on a Jill Path will just make me feel pretty shitty. :(
I'd like a Jill/Bianca threesome. Bianca has a lot to teach her shy and inexperienced friend. But if it's the way of cheating, well, okay. For my actions in BaDIK, the best cauldrons and the best devils in hell have already been prepared for me. It can't get any worse.

True. Even if MC makes the first move in cheating, Bianca will share this guilt by agreeing to sleep with him. As I already said, I hope DPC will make her worthy, but if not, then welcome to hell itogether with me. :devilish:

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
false jill fan, begone!
Sorry, it has to be done. In the name of science.
1723940058649.gif
You'll end up with this x1000

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have to tell me what I already know :cry:
But I have no choice.
1723940360270.gif

Did I just use two different Spock clips from the same episode to say completely opposite things? Maybe. But I am only (half) human, and just look at Bianca...
View attachment 1000077530.mp4
Just one save, and then I'll burn it silently in the night...

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
But there was at least one date between them. And it makes sense for Jill to be unhappy, because Bella gave her the courage to date him and then did it herself. There is a difference in Jill's reaction depending on her feelings for MC.

I'd like a Jill/Bianca threesome. Bianca has a lot to teach her shy and inexperienced friend. But if it's the way of cheating, well, okay. For my actions in BaDIK, the best cauldrons and the best devils in hell have already been prepared for me. It can't get any worse.

True. Even if MC makes the first move in cheating, Bianca will share this guilt by agreeing to sleep with him. As I already said, I hope DPC will make her worthy, but if not, then welcome to hell itogether with me. :devilish:
It's funny how Jill is like the least potential person to have a threesome, but she has some of the best options ;) :cool: :devilish:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yeah, one date and nothing else pretty much if on the DIK path. Not even a kiss. There was no spark like on the chick one. The convo between her and Bella is exactly the same, which bothers me the most. I would totally understand if they were into each other, but when they are not it doesn't make too much sense. Yeah, I gave the guy a chance, played some tennis, there wasn't too much there, so we moved on, then you fucked him, muh betrayal? Please.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
yeah, one date and nothing else pretty much if on the DIK path. Not even a kiss. There was no spark like on the chick one. The convo between her and Bella is exactly the same, which bothers me the most. I would totally understand if they were into each other, but when they are not it doesn't make too much sense. Yeah, I gave the guy a chance, played some tennis, there wasn't too much there, so we moved on, then you fucked him, muh betrayal? Please.
Okay, extrapolate this situation to real life. Your friend motivated you to date a girl and you're like: go for it. You had a date, but there was no spark, you decided that you are not right for each other. But you eventually became good friends and hang out together from time to time. And soon you find out that your friend started dating this girl. Uncomfortable and weird. Fine, maybe it's cool for you, but not for everyone.
It's not a betrayal, right (and generally I don't remember if Jill said about betrayal on this option)

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes