Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
only way bianca maybe gets interested in you is through the jill way. so there might be an option to cheat on her later on. which i’ll never do because she’s my queen
iirc she makes a comment about MC during the Halloween party that she is into him at least physically on one of the other paths, so it's not too big of a stretch that if she breaks up with Matthew later on something could happen. Eventually the cheating thing has to come out one way or another even without MC interference.

Reactions: Jimmy From Discord
Nov 6, 2023
iirc she makes a comment about MC during the Halloween party that she is into him at least physically on one of the other paths, so it's not too big of a stretch that if she breaks up with Matthew later on something could happen. Eventually the cheating thing has to come out one way or another even without MC interference.
i agree. but i think in the other’s path you need to be a chick or neutral, while in the Jill path she might try to take revenge on matthew by getting with you. tho idk ‍♂

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I never understood why he got rid of the RTX 3090s, when he could have easily bought new PCs for the 4090s. This way he could have also separated the animation renderings from the static images, speeding up the process and having more VRAM available if needed (with a 2x3090 configuration). He certainly doesn't have budget problems. I understand that speeding up development is not among his primary goals, but I don't know if pushing it too hard could ultimately be counterproductive. At this rate, he won't finish before 2031, but probably 2032 or later, as I think the final episode will take him almost two years to develop as the paths to be closed will be a lot.
Updates will be very long in any case, because no matter what hardware DPC buys, even rents a professional render farm - he will make the game alone, pose renders, animations, write code and dialogues alone. DPC will be that bottleneck that slows down the development and nothing can be done about it, because such is his personality - not to share the project with anyone. But it is really strange that he doesn't want to make his job easier.

I think it's more likely her being available on the others route than the Jill one. But I totally agree with the sentiment.
On the other paths, it doesn't make sense. Because our only contact with Bianca is a short event at a party and in the yoga room. We have no connection with her.
On Jill's path, we meet Bianca when Jill invites us to her friends, we communicate, creating the first contact, chatting. We take a joint photo at the party in Ep. 9 and can interact with her, making it clear that she is attractive to MC (grab ass). And then we decide whether to tell her about her husband's cheating. We build a full-fledged friendly relationship with Bianca and can show that we are even more interested in her, only on Jill's path.
Jill's path opens a window of opportunity unlike any other.
screenshot0079.png

• Wow
Reactions: James H Boner

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Updates will be very long in any case, because no matter what hardware DPC buys, even rents a professional render farm - he will make the game alone, pose renders, animations, write code and dialogues alone. DPC will be that bottleneck that slows down the development and nothing can be done about it, because such is his personality - not to share the project with anyone. But it is really strange that he doesn't want to make his job easier.

On the other paths, it doesn't make sense. Because our only contact with Bianca is a short event at a party and in the yoga room. We have no connection with her.
On Jill's path, we meet Bianca when Jill invites us to her friends, we communicate, creating the first contact, chatting. We take a joint photo at the party in Ep. 9 and can interact with her, making it clear that she is attractive to MC (grab ass). And then we decide whether to tell her about her husband's cheating. We build a full-fledged friendly relationship with Bianca and can show that we are even more interested in her, only on Jill's path.
Jill's path opens a window of opportunity unlike any other.
View attachment 3942057
DPC is hard of hearing, he was once told to work smarter not harder, DPC heard working dumber makes the work smarter

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah this guy is obsessed with a small tittied midget named Josey. He calls her 'Alady'...What a weirdo simp. Kind of like Joshy92 and his obsessions with cum swapping kisses in which he would be the one doing the kisses.
I don't mind, it's harmless. The thread without Darkwein would be not the same, we would lose a huge amount of meme content and friendly banter.
Same thing with Joshy, the guys are bored and just playing roles. Since they not attacking anyone, it's fine.

Reactions: James H Boner

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Episode 11 can't come out fast enough, huh :HideThePain:
But at least we have each other during the wait :giggle:
View attachment 3940033
Maybe a little bit homo ;)
View attachment 3940047
My ideas and thoughts get weirder and stranger as Episode 11 edges closer.
It is good to have other weird & strange people to share them with.
View attachment 3940054
Speaking of weird and strange thoughts and ideas, I miss dalli, but he'll be back more when the episode is out.

I also miss the adventures of NotReallyTimmy and Tina, but IIRC they're playing a different game atm.

I also saw Chip like something in the thread earlier today, but the traitor got rid of Josy :HideThePain:
It started out well, but then it got a little gay.:KappaPride::KEK:
screenshot0015.png

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
I don't mind, it's harmless. The thread without Darkwein would be not the same, we would lose a huge amount of meme content and friendly banter.
Same thing with Joshy, the guys are bored and just playing roles. Since they not attacking anyone, it's fine.
I know bud people are simps for fictional characters like you with Sage and me with Bella. Its all good. Just having fun with the teasing and the memes, its hilarious as fuck. This thread is the shit. Alady alady alady.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss
4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes