dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have a new idea why Josy has a tear in her left eye in the preview.:rolleyes::unsure:

At the end of EP10 we find out that it gets worse and that is while Heather and Tommy are arguing. What did Nick say in EP10 when Tommy got the mushrooms from Lily? That will kill him.

If there is one thing we know, it is that Tommy is not good at dealing with mental stress. What if the conversation between Heather and Tommy leads to him snacking on mushrooms again and having one too many.

What if Josy got a call that Tommy is in the hospital? Yes, they hate each other, but they have been step-siblings for years. Even Tommy hinted something in EP9 about how he cares about Josy.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I have a new idea why Josy has a tear in her left eye in the preview.:rolleyes::unsure:

At the end of EP10 we find out that it gets worse and that is while Heather and Tommy are arguing. What did Nick say in EP10 when Tommy got the mushrooms from Lily? That will kill him.

If there is one thing we know, it is that Tommy is not good at dealing with mental stress. What if the conversation between Heather and Tommy leads to him snacking on mushrooms again and having one too many.

What if Josy got a call that Tommy is in the hospital? Yes, they hate each other, but they have been step-siblings for years. Even Tommy hinted something in EP9 about how he cares about Josy.
Hmmm. Following your Tommy in hospital theory, maybe instead of mushrooms, he finally grew a pair and stood up to Vinnie over Riona and got himself hurt doing something noble. :unsure:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024

So if MC doesn't take a shroom Tommy has one more to OD on. If MC persuades Jamie not to take one, Tommy has two more. I had not considered that aspect of the shroom choice. Certainly makes Jamie not taking one more meaningful. Of course, there might be other uses for the shrooms than Tommy going to the hospital, but how many are left would still be an important point.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

Hmmm. Following your Tommy in hospital theory, maybe instead of mushrooms, he finally grew a pair and stood up to Vinnie over Riona and got himself hurt doing something noble. :unsure:
Doesn't Tommy still have that mystery junk Quinn was shooting up way back in Episode 2? I know we saw a needle in his room in Episode 9. Or maybe he gets his hands on Quinn's little baggie of Chekov's coke.
So if MC doesn't take a shroom Tommy has one more to OD on. If MC persuades Jamie not to take one, Tommy has two more. I had not considered that aspect of the shroom choice. Certainly makes Jamie not taking one more meaningful. Of course, there might be other uses for the shrooms than Tommy going to the hospital, but how many are left would still be an important point.
Jamie only abstains if you do too, otherwise he'll request the smallest one.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Jamie only abstains if you do too, otherwise he'll request the smallest one.
I know. It just seemed so pointless to me. DIK option: MC takes a shroom, Neutral option: MC doesn't take a shroom, Chick option: MC doesn't take a shroom and neither does Jamie. What Jamie does is so completely meaningless compared to the difference between the DIK and Neutral options, but how many shrooms are left is a point I hadn't previously considered. It has potential.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
The ending:
MC and Josy gets married and have a family, after the sudden death of Patrick, and the unthinkable arrest of Maya. Josy and MC have very happy life together Josy runs her own business selling strawberry favor ice cream and MC is one of the top engineers around. The happy couple will soon welcome there third kid into the world a girl who they are naming Quinn in honor of there new friend who dispute a very troubled life was able to turn her life around Quinn has been sober for 8 years
they have a family indeed, but at least one of the kids isnt from mc :ROFLMAO:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
GRRM doesn't write endings, he gives it to terrible TV writers to ruin instead. He also doesn't really give his female main characters bad endings, the one female main character he did kill he then resurrected as a zombie.

I think Josy's closest character in ASOIAF is probably either of the Stark girls so he'd either make her a ninja assassin or have her learning to be manipulative to get power.
Lion women is dead - Quinn
Wolf wife is dead - Balla
Wolf girl 1 is probably mental dead - Maya
Wolf girl 2 should have been dead, but the GRRM's wife's favorite was she, so she survived. - Jojo
Dragon girl is dead - Jill

i run out of main girls and poor Sage didnt get one :cry:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Lion women is dead - Quinn
Wolf wife is dead - Balla
Wolf girl 1 is probably mental dead - Maya
Wolf girl 2 should have been dead, but the GRRM's wife's favorite was she, so she survived. - Jojo
Dragon girl is dead - Jill

i run out of main girls and poor Sage didnt get one :cry:
Wolf wife is the only one actually killed by GRRM though, and then he brought her back as a zombie, lion woman and dragon girl are still alive in what GRRM has written.

Not sure if you've read books or only watched show but I think Arianne could be considered main character in books, Sage could be her.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
and peoples say Jill is naive :ROFLMAO: if he goes help, he will do it for his own security (from police) / free drug / Quinn pussy. nothing noble.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Wolf wife is the only one actually killed by GRRM though, and then he brought her back as a zombie, lion woman and dragon girl are still alive in what GRRM has written.

Not sure if you've read books or only watched show but I think Arianne could be considered main character in books, Sage could be her.
few audiobook video, watched the shows, saw some video for extras and play game mod within this word

first i thought about Sage because both are fierce, but after i remembered Jojo's kick to Tommy and both are short

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The ending:
MC and Josy gets married and have a family, after the sudden death of Patrick, and the unthinkable arrest of Maya. Josy and MC have very happy life together Josy runs her own business selling strawberry favor ice cream and MC is one of the top engineers around. The happy couple will soon welcome there third kid into the world a girl who they are naming Quinn in honor of there new friend who dispute a very troubled life was able to turn her life around Quinn has been sober for 8 years
GRRM doesn't write endings, he gives it to terrible TV writers to ruin instead. He also doesn't really give his female main characters bad endings, the one female main character he did kill he then resurrected as a zombie.

I think Josy's closest character in ASOIAF is probably either of the Stark girls so he'd either make her a ninja assassin or have her learning to be manipulative to get power.
Okay, if the story had been handed over to the two retards (Benioff and Weiss), Josy would have suddenly gone crazy and burned down the entire campus... Wait, something similar happened in the previous DPCs game.
Hold it right there! I can't let such idiocy pass. The "happily ever after" kind of ending isn't boring because it's happy. It's boring because it's half-assed. No, it's even less than that it's quarter-assed. "I've told the story of dragons, swords, magic, adventure and action, but I don't know what would actually make my characters happy, so I'll just put the cliche at the end." Useless hacks! They shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the sacred tools of story telling.

Happy endings aren't boring when you do them right. Show that you truly understand the characters you've created and give them the happy ending they've earned and it's awesome.
That's just an old joke to good endings, GRRM appears and rewriting it into massacre. I really don't think that good endings are bad or boring, if they are writing well.

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes