iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
The MC is a stupid hypocrite. At first when you make the choice to tell Maya about Quinn back when Maya was still a HOT pledge, DPC punishes players for choosing that choice (simply because it doesn't align with his view of the story that the MC would actually ask questions and wonder about things that seem off) and has him say some dramatic bullshit like "...She's evil! Don't trust her!", when saying something like that out of nowhere would make a hell of a lot more sense if he just actually told Maya what he means by that since he's seen what Quinn is doing in that sorority and he very well knows about almost all of it. And no, Sage actually doesn't know about any of it either despite her living with Quinn in the same house for like 2-3 years now. She should at the very least have a clue about it by now especially since the MC should not only tell Maya but also Sage about it too, as he absolutely fucking could. But he won't, because DPC wants to write it that way and thinks that it'll make for an exciting overdramatic turn later on in the game. Just wait until all of that gets revealed in the game and we'll get a scene about it where the MC will be like "...You did what?! You've been running a prostitution ring all this time? What the hell, Quinn!" as if he wasn't 100% aware of that to begin with.
that is an awsome choice. my opinion, cant everything going as mc want, so the "punish" would be okay. but this punish is weaker than the nerd brawler game on eazy mod. :LOL:
probably that you did what?! wont happening, but Sage will blame mc, because he knew it and didnt tell it to Sage. even on Sage path still dont, i suppose. i didnt played that path in s3

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don’t know Darkwen, the position of HOT Vice President is way below Josy’s station :unsure: Sage is going to graduate next year and Josy’s goal is rather to take her place as HOT President. That should be a walk in the park for a gifted individual such as Josy. She could easily achieve that and much more :sneaky: This is in fact only the first stepping stone of Josy’s success. She has already established a 10 year master plan to become US President. o_Oo_O:love:
View attachment 3945313
Josy could usher the world into a new era where Quinn and evil don’t exist. In Josy we trust. :love::love::love:
Josy would be way better then the two running, but Goddess Josy isn't settling for anything less then Queen of the universe
Alady Alady

Last edited:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Did the 10.1 patch fuck with Zoey's drawing game? All of the patterns keep switching automatically a split second after they show. It's way faster than "reflexes like a cat" for the ball game with M & J. Best I can do is a C. I know it wasn't like that before.
no, i played the 10.1 and worked the drawing mini game cool.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
He's entitled to his opinion, no matter how wrong and stupid it is :ROFLMAO:

I just realized something. I could've used Sabotage instead of Thunderstruck... no, I made the right choice. I initially chose it for the opening anyway.

Rio will be saved, she and MC will ride into the sunset on his white horse, and find a nice spa resort to spend the weekend at, just rest and relaxation :giggle: She deserves it even if she weren't kidnapped by a moron.
This ending is so happy, so positive...BORING! Needs to be rewritten. :LOL:
American-writer-George-RR-Martin-2011.jpg

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
In that case - Josy.
Let's give her a George R.R. Martin-style ending, Spock. :KEK:
Josy already gets a pretty perfect ending, I doubt even GRRM could find fault with it ;)
I'm back! It's sort of a good news/bad news situation.

The good news is that I went to a convenience store, looking for condoms so that I can immediately start making passionate love with the girl whose ass I will slap. While searching the shelves, I ran into this little cutie working there. She has nice tanned skin, a lovely smile, and is very petite. In fact, you could call her quite a lady...
View attachment 3935470 View attachment 3935471 View attachment 3935472 View attachment 3935473

It turns out your advice worked perfectly :cool:
View attachment 3935474 View attachment 3935475

We fell in love immediately, and are now engaged ;) I'll send you an invite to the wedding!

Oh, and the bad news... I didn't find any condoms :sneaky:

This guy is psychic! A happy ending for all! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
This ending is so happy, so positive...BORING! Needs to be rewritten. :LOL:
View attachment 3945412
How GRRM would write it:

Best girl (whoever that is to you) contracts C. diff and gets explosive diarrhea. Goes to bathroom and remains there for thirteen or more years while he works on the next episode. May never resolve the issue.

(for non-book readers, Daenerys has been in a field shitting her brains out for 13+ years as we await Winds of Winter)

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Happy endings are boring, hmm? Well then...
Tell me... who's your favorite girl again? I wouldn't want her ending to be boring :HideThePain:
In that case - Josy.
It wouldn't be too difficult to make Josy less boring. ;)

"Josy got out of bed and had breakfast"
Has more excitement than anything the munchkin has done so far. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
In that case - Josy.
The ending:
MC and Josy gets married and have a family, after the sudden death of Patrick, and the unthinkable arrest of Maya. Josy and MC have very happy life together Josy runs her own business selling strawberry favor ice cream and MC is one of the top engineers around. The happy couple will soon welcome there third kid into the world a girl who they are naming Quinn in honor of there new friend who dispute a very troubled life was able to turn her life around Quinn has been sober for 8 years

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
The ending:
MC and Josy gets married and have a family, after the sudden death of Patrick, and the unthinkable arrest of Maya. Josy and MC have very happy life together Josy runs her own business selling strawberry favor ice cream and MC is one of the top engineers around. The happy couple will soon welcome there third kid into the world a girl who they are naming Quinn in honor of there new friend who dispute a very troubled life was able to turn her life around Quinn has been sober for 8 years
Oddly nice for Quinn :unsure:
What's the names of the first two kids?

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I had this conversation with Darkwen :WeSmart:Derek if it’s a boy, Josy Junior if a girl. Bailey was supposed to be next, but now it’s Quinn if a girl it seems :unsure:
Don't be surprised. Unfortunately, it is obvious that the guy is rapidly losing his mind and connection with reality. :rolleyes::(
It's a pity to see this. :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: mostwanted8
4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes