L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Sage absolutely knows, it is hinted during the the carwash
I know it sounds like it at first when she talks to Quinn and says "He's been wanting to do something like this for a very long time." but at the end of it she also tells her that this is the one time that she'll help Quinn and do it her way as well as that she has to be the one to break the news to Tommy and Rusty. Quinn didn't tell either one of them about the prep party and Sage was furious with her after that, so what they were planning about at the car wash was obviously the prep party itself and by "he" she was referring to Tybalt, not Stephen. Besides, Sage seems pretty oblivious as to what Quinn is doing in general since she seemed genuinely surprised that Quinn flipped Maya off and basically told her to go fuck herself when she was supposed to be convincing her to join back into the sorority and she was also oblivious to how Quinn treated Maya back when she was a pledge.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I know it sounds like it at first when she talks to Quinn and says "He's been wanting to do something like this for a very long time." but at the end of it she also tells her that this is the one time that she'll help Quinn and do it her way as well as that she has to be the one to break the news to Tommy and Rusty. Quinn didn't tell either one of them about the prep party and Sage was furious with her after that, so what they were planning about at the car wash was obviously the prep party itself and by "he" she was referring to Tybalt, not Stephen. Besides, Sage seems pretty oblivious as to what Quinn is doing in general since she seemed genuinely surprised that Quinn flipped Maya off and basically told her to go fuck herself when she was supposed to be convincing her to join back into the sorority and she was also oblivious to how Quinn treated Maya back when she was a pledge.
Sage was just coming out of her Chad funk by the time she talks to Maya so it would had been easy for Quinn to fool Sage. Sage needs to get Josy to be her consultant she would make one hot consultant :sneaky: :love::love::love::love::love:

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Sage absolutely knows, it is hinted during the the carwash
That was about the HOTs not doing the DIKs Hell Week party and going to the Preps instead, nothing to do with the restaurant. That's why Sage mentioned that Quinn would be the one breaking the news to Rusty and Tommy because she knew that they (especially Tommy) would be pissed.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Did the 10.1 patch fuck with Zoey's drawing game? All of the patterns keep switching automatically a split second after they show. It's way faster than "reflexes like a cat" for the ball game with M & J. Best I can do is a C. I know it wasn't like that before.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
He's entitled to his opinion, no matter how wrong and stupid it is :ROFLMAO:
I spent way, wayyyyy too much time on a pretty simple little project. I keep adding more, tweaking this and that, going back and forth on whether to cut it down again or not. And now, I'm just gonna say fuck it, say it's more than good enough.
Episode 11 can't come fast enough...

Anywho, may I present: THE HOMIES SAVE RIO

Side note, this whole action scene is fun.
I just realized something. I could've used Sabotage instead of Thunderstruck... no, I made the right choice. I initially chose it for the opening anyway.

Rio will be saved, she and MC will ride into the sunset on his white horse, and find a nice spa resort to spend the weekend at, just rest and relaxation :giggle: She deserves it even if she weren't kidnapped by a moron.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
>Sage and Quinn lie, backstab, get girl addicted to dope, whore fraternity sisters out
>even try to do that shit with Josy and Maya
>MC at the rich guys party : "wow Sage you and Quinn are so cool"
yeah... :cautious:
what did Sage? i mean, yes she is a cheater, that was to Chad. but to mc?

the best plot twist for me is Maya's father turn out to be abusive. I wonder if he was also the cause why his wife became sick :unsure:
agree, but i dont think there is a way to make her this kind of sicknes.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Sage was just coming out of her Chad funk by the time she talks to Maya so it would had been easy for Quinn to fool Sage. Sage needs to get Josy to be her consultant she would make one hot consultant :sneaky: :love::love::love::love::love:
I don’t know Darkwen, the position of HOT Vice President is way below Josy’s station :unsure: Sage is going to graduate next year and Josy’s goal is rather to take her place as HOT President. That should be a walk in the park for a gifted individual such as Josy. She could easily achieve that and much more :sneaky: This is in fact only the first stepping stone of Josy’s success. She has already established a 10 year master plan to become US President. o_Oo_O:love:
IMG_8271.png
Josy could usher the world into a new era where Quinn and evil don’t exist. In Josy we trust. :love::love::love:

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I don’t know Darkwen, the position of HOT Vice President is way below Josy’s station :unsure: Sage is going to graduate next year and Josy’s goal is rather to take her place as HOT President. That should be a walk in the park for a gifted individual such as Josy. She could easily achieve that and much more :sneaky: This is in fact only the first stepping stone of Josy’s success. She has already established a 10 year master plan to become US President. o_Oo_O:love:
View attachment 3945313
Josy could usher the world into a new era where Quinn and evil don’t exist. In Josy we trust. :love::love::love:
Futurama Bender Fry Pound Head Think.gif
There's nothing wrong with dreaming big, especially for shortstacks like Josy :HideThePain:
After all, she needs something to do :KEK:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Rio will be saved, she and MC will ride into the sunset on his white horse

You're half right.

1724021465224.gif

View attachment 3945313

1724021305630.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes