Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I don't really understand why people hate Quinn. I would totally date her.
She's a selfish pimp. She sells drugs and girls. Everything she does is just for her own benefit. If you would date her she would do it as long as you can pay for her and will leave you when you're no longer useful.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
She's a selfish pimp. She sells drugs and girls. Everything she does is just for her own benefit. If you would date her she would do it as long as you can pay for her and will leave you when you're no longer useful.
Arieth is also comically stupid, has crabs, sleeps with just about everyone, once tried to boil a can of dog food and look where that got him.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I don't really understand why people hate Quinn. I would totally date her.
She is one of the most marginal drug addicts full of all kinds of venereal diseases who would even have her own mother prostituted for her own gain,
there is only one place where she belongs:like a stabbed corpse in the thrash,while all the street dogs piss on her,and eat her organs out of her.. :cautious::cautious:

Reactions: Gronez

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
She is one of the most marginal drug addicts full of all kinds of venereal diseases who would even have her own mother prostituted for her own gain,
there is only one place where she belongs:like a stabbed corpse in the thrash,while all the street dogs piss on her,and eat her organs out of her.. :cautious::cautious:
bandicam_2024-07-24_14-30-06-35000 (1).jpg

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Actually Quinn only does what she does because she needs money and because of scum like Vinny.
Besides I know I could help her change her ways.

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes