GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Something people need to agree on when it comes to Quinn, and it's the fact that no, Quinn isn't really a "good person". Part of her scenes and getting closer to her is accepting that.

MC isn't on the "I can fix her" route, he's on the "I can totally make her fall for me" route, and yes there is a difference. He even calls her out on her "loner" mindset several times and forces her to admit he's actually right.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Sage is such good meme material. I think I have more Sage pics than Jill pics. :KEK:
Jill has her own version :ROFLMAO:
ep8_jdate34.png
Better Cock Spock You know what to do... :KEK:
I was gonna post it, but then I thought "hmm, why don't I add a link in my signature?"
Then I spent a few minutes looking into it, then I wondered if I should edit it again for timing, then I forgot :HideThePain:
And then no one else posted it either :KEK:
For memeing purposes I probably have more Bella than the others, but Better Cock Spock always get in first with those, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: so I do probably use more Sage (and that one the most).
Post Bella anyway! It doesn't matter if our meme "tips" touch.... :sneaky:

Nov 6, 2023
She's a selfish pimp. She sells drugs and girls. Everything she does is just for her own benefit. If you would date her she would do it as long as you can pay for her and will leave you when you're no longer useful.
THIS EXACTLY! i don’t get how people defend her. i wouldn’t be suprised if she cheated on MC if they get into something

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
isn’t it turkic
That's another, yes. From Wikipedia:
The official language of government according to current legislation is Uzbek. Many other native languages are spoken in the country. These include several other Turkic languages, Persian and Russian. Russian and other languages may be used facultatively in certain public institutions. In practice, alongside Uzbek, Russian remains the language most used in public life.
Edit: I wasn't aware of "Turkic" as a family of languages, so there's my "learned something new" for today, thanks!

Reactions: Jimmy From Discord

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
THIS EXACTLY! i don’t get how people defend her. i wouldn’t be suprised if she cheated on MC if they get into something
I'll tell you what, if someone manipulates you, then the reason is in you, and not in someone else.
If a person does not allow anyone to manipulate him, no one can do this.
And as for Tommy... Hurting him isn't really the worst thing to do.
And to be honest, yes, maybe Quinn is a bit of a cruel person.
She is one of those who gets her way by any means necessary.
Is this selfish? Yes, sure.
But it was precisely thanks to such selfish and cruel people that humanity managed to survive in competition with numerous and much stronger predators.
If our ancestors were such naive good-natured people as Jill, humanity would have died out long ago.
Quinn is a warrior.
She can hurt others, but she can also endure pain without complaining to anyone.

Nov 6, 2023
I'll tell you what, if someone manipulates you, then the reason is in you, and not in someone else.
If a person does not allow anyone to manipulate him, no one can do this.
And as for Tommy... Hurting him isn't really the worst thing to do.
And to be honest, yes, maybe Quinn is a bit of a cruel person.
She is one of those who gets her way by any means necessary.
Is this selfish? Yes, sure.
But it was precisely thanks to such selfish and cruel people that humanity managed to survive in competition with numerous and much stronger predators.
If our ancestors were such naive good-natured people as Jill, humanity would have died out long ago.
Quinn is a warrior.
She can hurt others, but she can also endure pain without complaining to anyone.
i guess in the past. game has changed though

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
i guess in the past. game has changed though
Yes, game has changed though, but human nature has not changed.
Our genes have not gone away.
Quinn acts this way because it's in her nature.
The game has changed once, and can change again at any moment.
And just for this case, evolution has built into human cruelty and determination so that he can survive in a crisis.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yapyap777
4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes