DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I don't consider Jill the type of person to lie about this, so I'm leaning towards sleep humping. But then I don't know what to make of Bella's internal monologue. But we know she feels insanely guilty about being with MC, so maybe she's beating herself up about whatever happened with Jill—no matter how small—out of guilt, blowing it out of proportion.
What if the thing with Jill has nothing to do with anything sexual or "deviant" and is a completely separate matter from Bella's monologue? What if the monologue is related to someone else we don't yet know?
We know James kicked it 3 years ago and Bella has been at B&R for 2 years, so perhaps Bella got up to no good in that first year after her husband got lost and it's the, or one of the reasons she left and why she has so many bad memories from that place.
And the Jill thing will turn out to be something stupid and mild as usual.

Don't know if I believe anything I just wrote meself. It's just some food for thought.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
What if the thing with Jill has nothing to do with anything sexual or "deviant" and is a completely separate matter from Bella's monologue? What if the monologue is related to someone else we don't yet know?
We know James kicked it 3 years ago and Bella has been at B&R for 2 years, so perhaps Bella got up to no good in that first year after her husband got lost and it's the, or one of the reasons she left and why she has so many bad memories from that place.
And the Jill thing will turn out to be something stupid and mild as usual.

Don't know if I believe anything I just wrote meself. It's just some food for thought.
Maybe we'll get some answers in Episode 11. Bella opened the proverbial door on MC asking questions about James, so we should expect at least one conversation about this whole thing.

As for Jill, maybe the same will happen. All I know is I hope we'll get something substantial rather than getting strung along for another year.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
only 1/2 true. It depends on how you play her route. I dislike her FWB path so I wait till chapter 7. By then she is broken up so she doesn't cheat
if Sage would have cheat on Chad, but you stopped, than you arent cheater. it is about you and nothing to do with Sage.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
She's a selfish pimp. She sells drugs and girls. Everything she does is just for her own benefit. If you would date her she would do it as long as you can pay for her and will leave you when you're no longer useful.
so she is rich (or something like that) and have to keep her money in cash, not in bank.
hmmm, goldmine.
could you imagine her face if you pay to her with her own money? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
if Sage would have cheat on Chad, but you stopped, than you arent cheater. it is about you and nothing to do with Sage.
I mean yeah she is the one that would of cheated but just saying she is only a cheater on 1 of her paths. But can't blame her exactly even tho she should of ended things first since she was in a loveless and sexless relationship for how many years

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Maybe we'll get some answers in Episode 11. Bella opened the proverbial door on MC asking questions about James, so we should expect at least one conversation about this whole thing.

As for Jill, maybe the same will happen. All I know is I hope we'll get something substantial rather than getting strung along for another year.
Before EP10 I was quite convinced the James plot would mostly be left alone until EP12 or S4, Jill didn't seem to give it much though when she was tearing Bella a new one for dating fuckface, so I thought DPC was purposely stalling to delay that plot as much as possible, but considering the bed talk I'm not so sure anymore, we'll see.

I think it all depends on whether we only have a Christmas themed DIK party this episode like EP9, or if we get actual Christmas events, where EP9's intro and James somehow and most likely come into play.

For now, with DPC basically only talking about "big" free roams for literally months on end, I'm expecting more of a shitty ep9 tier chapter that is nothing but a dumb party, so no real progress on the husband front.

But then again, Bella surely won't go to the party, so DPC will either have to make her MIA for most of the episode, or lean heavily into making completely different content for her branch so... yeah, I'm pessimistic about it ngl, but also quite curious to see what DPC is cooking.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Before EP10 I was quite convinced the James plot would mostly be left alone until EP12 or S4, Jill didn't seem to give it much though when she was tearing Bella a new one for dating fuckface, so I thought DPC was purposely stalling to delay that plot as much as possible, but considering the bed talk I'm not so sure anymore, we'll see.

I think it all depends on whether we only have a Christmas themed DIK party this episode like EP9, or if we get actual Christmas events, where EP9's intro and James somehow and most likely come into play.

For now, with DPC basically only talking about "big" free roams for literally months on end, I'm expecting more of a shitty ep9 tier chapter that is nothing but a dumb party, so no real progress on the husband front.

But then again, Bella surely won't go to the party, so DPC will either have to make her MIA for most of the episode, or lean heavily into making completely different content for her branch so... yeah, I'm pessimistic about it ngl, but also quite curious to see what DPC is cooking.
There's too many previews outside of the DIK mansion, no way this massive free roam will be another Episode 9 level party. And if it was, Bella players would get shafted big time, because she wouldn't be able to attend and working on a unique branch would be even more work for DPC, especially because it would have to compensate on missing the party.

As for the Episode 9 opening, I'm not really sure what the general consensus is—flashback or flashforward. I'm leaning towards flashforward, and hoping it isn't going to be a worse situation than the Episode 10 ending...

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, I guess this game is over for me as I posted more than five pages ago for some help on an issue trying to go from Prelude to current version and no replies......

4.80 star(s) 1,551 Votes