godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It isn't Maya fault her ass is sandpaper :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

When playing AVNs, usually I linger on the ass shots, for every girl, except Maya.

He writes Maya as if she's the secondary protagonist of the story, but yet keeps her looking the way he does. The new hair was a step toward not making her the ugly duckling of the story, but a long way to go before she becomes swan princess.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
When playing AVNs, usually I linger on the ass shots, for every girl, except Maya.

He writes Maya as if she's the secondary protagonist of the story, but yet keeps her looking the way he does. The new hair was a step toward not making her the ugly duckling of the story, but a long way to go before she becomes swan princess.
The new hair was a step in the right direction for Maya, her loan problem does seem like the main challenge no matter how someone plays the game now that it seems that plot line is coming to end it will be interesting where things go from here

Jul 5, 2020
The new hair was a step in the right direction for Maya, her loan problem does seem like the main challenge no matter how someone plays the game now that it seems that plot line is coming to end it will be interesting where things go from here
Well, there are like 4 more episodes and the end game seems like to be Stephen/HOTs/Vini/Leaking, so I wouldn't mind if the Maya plot wraps up.

Feb 19, 2021
Hey guys, important news for anyone that uses the wiki! DIKPresidentRusty has contacted Miraheze and been able to transfer the wiki from Fandom to Miraheze. From now on this will be our new home for the Being a DIK Wiki going forward! It's not much right now. It's nothing but a homepage, but that will be fixed eventually.

mangosok

May 27, 2019
Hey guys. Sorry for the offtop, but I received a notification that one of my posts has been deleted (reason: "Fanart stays in fanart thread"). What does this mean, considering that I didn't post any fan art, but just one meme about a week ago (however, there are a lot of this here anyway)?
UPD. None of my posts with pictures have been deleted. Weird. There must be some mistake.

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hey guys. Sorry for the offtop, but I received a notification that one of my posts has been deleted (reason: "Fanart stays in fanart thread"). What does this mean, considering that I didn't post any fan art, but just one meme about a week ago (however, there are a lot of this here anyway)?
UPD. None of my posts with pictures have been deleted. Weird. There must be some mistake.
You might have replied to a fanart post?

Reactions: mangosok

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
If Derek is shocked that MC wants to fuck Maya, I'd like to see his face when MC goes after his mom. :KEK:
Helen route when?
Damn it. I should've done the record scratch at Helen, not Maya. I'm so ashamed :cry: Good looking out, bro!
The circle is now complete time for tier-list again
View attachment 3953733
1000077726.png
I don't recall any specific fanart posts, but you can try creating a ticket if you really want. I'd just be mindful of what I post in the future.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Always fun when these pop up. Thanks for the upgraded version!
View attachment 3952229
sorry to do it again ... but no one will change my top 5 :love: ... hm the most main girls are low tier :sneaky:
View attachment 3952363
Since everyone is doing it.
View attachment 3952425
The Holy Truth cannot be hidden. :cautious:
View attachment 3952531
Is that really all the girls? Huh. I don't really like that the profile pics are all grabbed from random stills.
View attachment 3952837
I used the bio pics to make mine, with exception to girls who don't have a bio. But with all the girls I've forgotten about, I should probably update it :HideThePain:
View attachment 3953065
That said, I'd rather take the old woman than Zoey, not that I wouldn't take the same one, I'm easy.
Whoever goes to college to get married, shame on you.
and some alcohols would make me get some from the last tier.
Since everyone is doing their rankings as MiltonPowers made a new tierlist for us to use, I decided to do mine too. :)
View attachment 3953579
The circle is now complete time for tier-list again
View attachment 3953733
Fine. Here's the best list for ya'll
View attachment 3953818
:KappaPride:
View attachment 3953825

Updated list. Mine has changed in the last couple months. If a girl isn't here she didn't make the cut.
i would have expected from you something like this
View attachment 3953848
ahhhhh, I love that traditions still stand.:KEK:
XD.png

4.80 star(s) 1,551 Votes