Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Damn it. I should've done the record scratch at Helen, not Maya. I'm so ashamed :cry: Good looking out, bro!

View attachment 3954294

I don't recall any specific fanart posts, but you can try creating a ticket if you really want. I'd just be mindful of what I post in the future.
By the way Mr. spock I hadn't noticed the massive backstory of the stewardess at the hallowen party.:sneaky:
screenshot0013.png

• Love
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
what does Cammy? will she fall on the couch?
Planting a microphone behind the sofa, obviously. This is the same reason why the DIKs happened to be in the main room of the mansion right there in front of that same sofa when they were discussing the leaked photos of them that were plastered across the campus.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: iamcomming

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Damn it. I should've done the record scratch at Helen, not Maya. I'm so ashamed :cry: Good looking out, bro!

View attachment 3954294

I don't recall any specific fanart posts, but you can try creating a ticket if you really want. I'd just be mindful of what I post in the future.
Yoga girl would go in the "I like you but heart goes to Josy" group but list builder didn't have her in it or I just didn't see her

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Planting a microphone behind the sofa, obviously. This is the same reason why the DIKs happened to be in the main room of the mansion right there in front of that same sofa when they were discussing the leaked photos of them that were plastered across the campus.
falling would better:ROFLMAO:
i see, thanks.

after for some unsure (Stefen) reason Vinny took the laptop, i suppose hire a bitch to place one or more microphone isnt problem.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Hey guys, important news for anyone that uses the wiki! DIKPresidentRusty has contacted Miraheze and been able to transfer the wiki from Fandom to Miraheze. From now on this will be our new home for the Being a DIK Wiki going forward! It's not much right now. It's nothing but a homepage, but that will be fixed eventually.

Awesome News. Bookmarked. :giggle:
I can't really deny it, can I. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JillybeanEnjoyer

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Holy fuck :love:
Gotta enhance this for a better look!
View attachment 3954319
My my my, and in the same frame as Cammy? Obviously she's closer to the camera, but God damn! Does she even have a name or is she just "Naughty Stewardess Vixen"?
Maybe her real name is Priscilla. ;)

But more importantly look who her best friend is. I hope they like to share. :p:p:p:devilish::devilish::devilish:

thirstyghoul.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,551 Votes