L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
That's what I thought too. But I don't know why I thought that.
Apparently he's revealed his real name on Discord which was a Swedish name. He also has an easter egg hidden in the game on one of the t-shirts, on which it says something like: "I knew you would translate this" in Swedish. There's also a couple of Swedish surnames that a few of the characters have like the one that beats up Professor Hoff if you recommend the chess club to him. If not from any of that, then probably because everybody just always says he's Swedish. And he's probably said so himself.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Apparently he's revealed his real name on Discord which was a Swedish name. He also has an easter egg hidden in the game on one of the t-shirts, on which it says something like: "I knew you would translate this" in Swedish. There's also a couple of Swedish surnames that a few of the characters have like the one that beats up Professor Hoff if you recommend the chess club to him. If not from any of that, then probably because everybody just always says he's Swedish. And he's probably said so himself.
That's what I'm assuming. I heard/saw something. But it obviously wasn't important enough for me to remember it. :ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Apparently it's a Norwegian name, but is that why we have Magnar? I always thought it was a nerdy fantasy D&D type nickname that the tri-beta president had.

Also he gave his real name? Risky shit.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Yes, this is why MC's dad is canonically named Neil Borkborkbork.

• Haha
Reactions: 7thOmen

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Apparently he's revealed his real name on Discord which was a Swedish name.
Yeah, Imma need some proof to believe that. I give him more credit than that, no way he's dumb enough to ever give terminally online coomers real, personal info about himself, at least on purpose.

From what I can remember, The Friday Prophets are Swedish, as well as some of the other artists that have songs in the game, coupled with some nordic names in his games and some things DPC himself has said in the past here and there, people basically inferred he's Swedish, but I don't believe there's any concrete info about him out in the wild, other than him talking quite superficially about previous professional experiences in Q&A's and the likes.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah, Imma need some proof to believe that. I give him more credit than that, no way he's dumb enough to ever give terminally online coomers real, personal info about himself, at least on purpose.

From what I can remember, The Friday Prophets are Swedish, as well as some of the other artists that have songs in the game, coupled with some nordic names in his games and some things DPC himself has said in the past here and there, people basically inferred he's Swedish, but I don't believe there's any concrete info about him out in the wild, other than him talking quite superficially about previous professional experiences in Q&A's and the likes.
He should look east and hire Poets of the Fall. We can say that Being a DIK takes place in the Alan Wake/Control universe, so we get some more Old Gods of Asgard bangers :cool:

Honestly if I were DPC I wouldn't even spend so much time in Discord with thousands and thousands of losers. I mean fans. Loser fans :HideThePain:

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
He should look east and hire Poets of the Fall. We can say that Being a DIK takes place in the Alan Wake/Control universe, so we get some more Old Gods of Asgard bangers :cool:

Honestly if I were DPC I wouldn't even spend so much time in Discord with thousands and thousands of losers. I mean fans. Loser fans :HideThePain:
He can be worshipped as a god in Discord. Where any slight affront or dissent and it's

giphy (2).gif

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

Sure, I'm up for it, then MC's dick should be canonized in the lore as an object of power.

1724289933732.png

4.80 star(s) 1,551 Votes