L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Yeah, Imma need some proof to believe that. I give him more credit than that, no way he's dumb enough to ever give terminally online coomers real, personal info about himself, at least on purpose.

From what I can remember, The Friday Prophets are Swedish, as well as some of the other artists that have songs in the game, coupled with some nordic names in his games and some things DPC himself has said in the past here and there, people basically inferred he's Swedish, but I don't believe there's any concrete info about him out in the wild, other than him talking quite superficially about previous professional experiences in Q&A's and the likes.
Just to clarify, I don't have any actual proof because I'm not on the Discord or anything like that. That's the reason I said "apparently", because I've only heard about it. Where I first heard about it was on this Reddit thread in which someone was talking about the MC's guitar's model which DPC himself personally added the name "Högström" (Hägström is a real Swedish guitar brand) onto:
1724289879152.png
But again, I have no idea if he really has revealed his name on the Discord to be "Colle" and even if he has, it's only the first name. Or at least I hope so, for the same reason you probably would too.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Changing the topic a bit, has DPC said anything about rooster yet? I honestly can't remember.

And he still hasn't posted any clucks this year, for comparison, last year he was posting EP10 clucks as soon as April, so perhaps it's safe to assume he hasn't even begun working on that for this episode yet.

Just a bit more fun food for thought for December believers :Kappa:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Sure, I'm up for it, then MC's dick should be canonized in the lore as an object of power.

View attachment 3954855
Hold up, what's that pfp? Is that a stylized Cat Rio?
Changing the topic a bit, has DPC said anything about rooster yet? I honestly can't remember.

And he still hasn't posted any clucks this year, for comparison, last year he was posting EP10 clucks as soon as April, so perhaps it's safe to assume he hasn't even begun working on that for this episode yet.

I.... want to say he hasn't started them yet? Or maybe I'm thinking about texts. Or maybe he's ditching Rooster, because someone bought it and rebranded it as Y :KEK:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

This is from June.
I'm thinking more and more about the phone content for the episode. This episode has been a bit unusual with the workflow at times, mainly due to its structure. I haven't started with Rooster yet, and the text conversations and phone calls created thus far have been driven by the story's need. I plan to add content in this area later, but it won't be the focus now.

Reactions: DarkKiller

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024

few months ago he said something about he changed what will be sooner what later. maybe the rooster is concerned

4.80 star(s) 1,551 Votes