Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Such senseless violence, all over petty insults :(
If only we could all get together, put aside our differences, and agree that all girls are best girls. Just think of it brother!
View attachment 3955140
But alas... 'tis but a fool's dream...
I'm pretty sure a world without simps wouldn't have any people whatsoever. It certainly wouldn't have any dogs. Such places should only exist in nightmares.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Okay, I misunderstood. But then, why Swedish?
Apparently he's revealed his real name on Discord which was a Swedish name. He also has an easter egg hidden in the game on one of the t-shirts, on which it says something like: "I knew you would translate this" in Swedish. There's also a couple of Swedish surnames that a few of the characters have like the one that beats up Professor Hoff if you recommend the chess club to him. If not from any of that, then probably because everybody just always says he's Swedish. And he's probably said so himself.
Yeah, Imma need some proof to believe that. I give him more credit than that, no way he's dumb enough to ever give terminally online coomers real, personal info about himself, at least on purpose.

From what I can remember, The Friday Prophets are Swedish, as well as some of the other artists that have songs in the game, coupled with some nordic names in his games and some things DPC himself has said in the past here and there, people basically inferred he's Swedish, but I don't believe there's any concrete info about him out in the wild, other than him talking quite superficially about previous professional experiences in Q&A's and the likes.
Just to clarify, I don't have any actual proof because I'm not on the Discord or anything like that. That's the reason I said "apparently", because I've only heard about it. Where I first heard about it was on this Reddit thread in which someone was talking about the MC's guitar's model which DPC himself personally added the name "Högström" (Hägström is a real Swedish guitar brand) onto:
View attachment 3954853
But again, I have no idea if he really has revealed his name on the Discord to be "Colle" and even if he has, it's only the first name. Or at least I hope so, for the same reason you probably would too.
This is some of the discourse about it a few pages back.

anony66

Oct 9, 2017
Another clue that supports him being Swedish: on the 21st of June he was talking about taking the day off due to it being a holiday.

Today you get an early update as it's a holiday on my end, and I will take the day off. I was going to have some off time in June, but it hasn't really happened until today. I will save a couple of free days that I planned on having for July instead. I have the privilege of having work that's too fun.

This week, I worked on a free-roam event. Several days went into the environment design work and post-processing/coding of those renders to make the free-roam event playable. I still have a bit more work left in that area, and I am currently writing dialogue and posing static renders for written scenes within the free-roam event.

When writing some scenes, I decided to add another lewd scene, and I have been working on the dialogue for that as well.

The animation queue is down to 30 animations, and it's inching closer to the point where I feel I need to pose more animations to stay comfortable. The render speed has been fantastic this far, considering I'm both rendering at 60 fps and have increased the render quality slightly since episode 10.

Episode title announcement
I have been sitting on the title for episode 11 for a couple of months now, making sure it's what I truly want before announcing it. And here it is.

The next episode will be called:

Episode 11 - Paradigm Shift

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
This would fit with Sweden celebrating Midsummer on the evening of the Friday between 19.06. and 25.06., so this year 21.06. Other countries seem to celebrate Midsummer on different days.
In theory, he might of course instead be celebrating Togolese Martyrs' Day, Bolivian Willkakuti or Greenlandic National Day, but you know, likelihoods. :LUL:

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Dude, would it kill you to use the quote function? This thread is heavy enough without so many posts in a row from the same person! :LOL:

The middle one for adding multiple responses at once:
View attachment 3955416
Hey brother, I was curious. Do you make anything else in addition to all the booby cards?

I was thinking about how there's no merch for BADIK, other than the patreon exclusive stuff. Besides the DIK jacket, there's not a whole lot that's sought after. But what about girly calendars? That'd be cool :HideThePain:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MiltonPowers
4.80 star(s) 1,551 Votes