Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I don't, the cards started out as just a visual reminder of who everyone is (especially for those games without a built-in character bio section). I'm thinking of a thread in the recommendations section where I'll put them all though (I'm not sure if that's the place for it, but I've seen some similar threads there).

Stuff like calendars would be easy (easier, even) to do though. You just wouldn't be able to sell them, so if anyone wanted a physical copy, they would be more expensive (single print versus bulk). Shit, there's enough content here already for you to make one of those "girl a day" calendars where you tear off the page every day...
No, not us selling stuff. Aside from whatever legal stuff would be involved, the whole thing would be an unnecessary headache and probably not even that popular. But if DPC made official ones, I think those would fly off the shelves. Unique art, different combinations of girls, maybe even put the birthdays of all the characters.

Idk, maybe I'm just feeling a little inspired or something.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
No, not us selling stuff. Aside from whatever legal stuff would be involved, the whole thing would be an unnecessary headache and probably not even that popular. But if DPC made official ones, I think those would fly off the shelves. Unique art, different combinations of girls, maybe even put the birthdays of all the characters.

Idk, maybe I'm just feeling a little inspired or something.
Yeah, I think they could be popular enough. I look forward to seeing what you come up with from your inspiration :LOL:

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah, I think they could be popular enough. I look forward to seeing what you come up with from your inspiration :LOL:
Me? Oh god no, I'm more of a shitposter than an artist :KEK: the most I'd do is use the feminists, Arieth, Ida on the beach and so on :HideThePain:
Plus this would ultimately belong in the fan art thread if it became a reality.

I'm really just enjoying the community, all the jokes and camaraderie. Posting dumb memes is just a good expression of it, and idk the calendar thing is just a random thought. Actually, maybe that's a thing that could be in the game. Hang it above your wall next to the 2D drawings of the girls, it can change with each episode (or just do it manually).

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Me? Oh god no, I'm more of a shitposter than an artist :KEK: the most I'd do is use the feminists, Arieth, Ida on the beach and so on :HideThePain:
Plus this would ultimately belong in the fan art thread if it became a reality.

I'm really just enjoying the community, all the jokes and camaraderie. Posting dumb memes is just a good expression of it, and idk the calendar thing is just a random thought. Actually, maybe that's a thing that could be in the game. Hang it above your wall next to the 2D drawings of the girls, it can change with each episode (or just do it manually).
I'd prefer to rip pages off a nudie calendar than feed that fucking fish! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TonyMurray

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yes, that's a very sad story. Darkwen loved Josy very much, but it was never mutual. She came to different guys - Josy had it with Spock and even I have something to confess. I was drunk, very drunk. And I lost a bet to Lambert. What a prick he is.
111.png

Poor Darkwen. Moral of this story - never follow a girl unless she likes you back, otherwise you're treading on the NTR path.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Yes, that's a very sad story. Darkwen loved Josy very much, but it was never mutual. She came to different guys - Josy had it with Spock and even I have something to confess. I was drunk, very drunk. And I lost a bet to Lambert. What a prick he is.
View attachment 3955504

Poor Darkwen. Moral of this story - never follow a girl unless she likes you back, otherwise you're treading on the NTR path.
Well you know, the logical thing to do was rescue her from Darkwen. Sure I fucked her all the time, we got engaged, she's pregnant, and all that's cool. But we always had a shadow...
1000077743.gif
I'm sure she's in good hands with someone other than Darkwen. Besides, I've got Bella at home :sneaky:

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
View attachment 3955504

In your face Darkwen

Aloli Aloli Aloli

9bc450f8-41c7-4818-a7b9-eb1ced0adf2e.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Man, I forgot how much the party minigame fuckin sucked. Cant believe this shit was passed off as an entire episode

4.80 star(s) 1,551 Votes