Jul 5, 2020
It might be on the Bella path where you've dated Jill before but then broke up with her to continue your relationship with Bella, that way the MC has met Bianca already before but you're still on Bella's path.
That's also kinda doesn't make sense.
Bella isn't the woman who would hook up with Bianca, who she only met at Halloween and also one of Jill's bestie.
I think DPC is trolling with us, and it's not a sex scene at all.

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
It might be on the Bella path where you've dated Jill before but then broke up with her to continue your relationship with Bella, that way the MC has met Bianca already before but you're still on Bella's path.
But that would mean that Bianca is still married to *whatever that guy's name I already forgot*, and would she get naked in front of another man other than her hubby if that's the case?

Last edited:

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
That's also kinda doesn't make sense.
Bella isn't the woman who would hook up with Bianca, who she only met at Halloween and also one of Jill's bestie.
I think DPC is trolling with us, and it's not a sex scene at all.
This lmao. I don't want to get my hopes high up in case it's just a Tremolo's wet dream or whatever.
But on the other hand, imagine if DPC makes us think he's trolling, but then he actually delivers a threesome/foursome. That'd be fucking wild.

Reactions: VOYEUR

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
That scene is a look across at what is happening at the chalet (or whatever it is that Jill and Bella are going to this episode) if you're not on Bella or Jill's path so Fuckface doesn't go. On the Bella path Bianca won't be there so it's more bait to get people to play the Jill path (which this scene won't be on anyway, because Bella won't go nude in the hot tub if Fuckface is there and she's not in a relationship with him), it's the same as Bumblebee Jill in ep 9 trying to tempt people back onto Jill's path only to not give the reward when you do the path.

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
But that would mean that Bianca is still married to *whatever that guy's name I already forgot*, and would she get naked in front of another man other than her hubby if that's the case?
Bianca is not married yet to her ex( in Jill's path) or partner(other path), they just bought the house together and become a live in partner

Reactions: Outlier69

Rockshark

Jun 14, 2020

Happy Monday!

View attachment 3969663
From the way that Bianca is smilling and Bella is holding the bottle and speaking (they are probably already drunk) it looks like they are pressuring Jill to join them naked.
Also they are not looking to the camera where its usualy the MC POV so he probably is not present.
And now we have another person joining them on the vacation house, Bianca.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
From the way that Bianca is smilling and Bella is holding the bottle and speaking (they are probably already drunk) it looks like they are pressuring Jill to join them naked.
Also they are not looking to the camera where its usualy the MC POV so he probably is not present.
And now we have another person joining them on the vacation house, Bianca.
Nice spot, the MC is probably not present, but either way, HOLY FUCK what a spoiler.

I swear, after seeing this I had to double check it wasn't April Fools despite being in August because this preview sure is something.

I must know the context of this, I would have never guessed Bella would be in this situation.

Also, if DPC doesn't considers this a spoiler what the fuck is one???

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
That scene is a look across at what is happening at the chalet (or whatever it is that Jill and Bella are going to this episode) if you're not on Bella or Jill's path so Fuckface doesn't go. On the Bella path Bianca won't be there so it's more bait to get people to play the Jill path (which this scene won't be on anyway, because Bella won't go nude in the hot tub if Fuckface is there and she's not in a relationship with him), it's the same as Bumblebee Jill in ep 9 trying to tempt people back onto Jill's path only to not give the reward when you do the path.
Yeah wouldn't surprise me if a Bianca scene somehow happens on the Others path even if she is still with that other guy.

Reactions: iamcomming

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What if it's a flashback? Bianca's bachelorette party.:rolleyes::unsure:

Jill, Bianca and Isabella celebrate and drink a little too much. Bianca goes home later. The tipsy Jill and Isabella start fooling around and suddenly James is standing in the door.

That would explain the scene of Jill and Isabella in EP5. Why could that be? We have an EP11 preview of Lana, which is definitely a flashback.

Why did James leave? He also knew Lana and years later, his wife is fooling around with Lana's sister.

Rockshark

Jun 14, 2020
Nice spot, the MC is probably not present, but either way, HOLY FUCK what a spoiler.

I swear, after seeing this I had to double check it wasn't April Fools despite being in August because this preview sure is something.

I must know the context of this, I would have never guessed Bella would be in this situation.

Also, if DPC doesn't considers this a spoiler what the fuck is one???
Ye i thinks its the first time we see Bianca naked so its a bit strange that it is in a preview.
But i thinks that sooner or later he needs to involve Jill and Bella with other girls because I think he can't have their routes be pure solo for 6 more episodes and have them be as interesting as the others routes lewd wise.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes