DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Your post made me realize something. Bella has been the subject of 3 chalet previews so far, and in all of these three you can't see her left hand, so no way to tell if she has her wedding ring on. This shit is so funny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's nothing new really, idk if he does it on purpose or not, but I remember thinking about that after EP7 came out and the sneaky bastard always hid her ring hand.
But she hasn't been wearing it outside of school in both EP9 and 10, even when the gang all meet to help Maya, so it's probably a non-issue now.
and girl time with Jill feels a little too reasonable.
:KEK::KEK:

It's 100% a current scene with the girls, no MC and no tom fooleries involved and definitely not a flashback. If I'm wrong please do bring this post to everyone's attention and insult me for it.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
DPC is a fucking mad man for giving us our first look at Bianca naked in a preview. And only for $10 too! I'm not complaining though :love:

I've been seeing a lot of people say that this scene is happening without MC, which has a certain logic to it. But I'm putting my tinfoil hat on and agreeing with you that it's a flashback. In fact, I'd go a bit further too...
I have nothing to really substantiate this, but I'm gonna get wild and say Bianca and James are cheating with each other. They're having an affair, and Bella finds out. She's hurt, but foolishly tries to make lemonade: she gets drunk enough to offer James a threesome here, and it happens. But she immediately regrets it, kicks James out of the house, and doesn't have the heart to tell Jill about it.

But James disappears, so anger turns into guilt, and Bella is now forgiving and just wants him to come back, even twisting the events in her head that she was the unfaithful one by initiating the threesome.

Again, I have nothing to really back this up, other than the most circumstantial evidence. And I'm only really theorizing like mad because I don't trust this preview to be a legit threesome with MC, and girl time with Jill feels a little too reasonable.
View attachment 3970889
With how hurt Bianca is with her dickhead husband cheating on her with her friend, there's no way she's helping James cheat on Bella with her.

Also Bella deciding to have a threesome to remain in a relationship with James absolutely fucking destroys her character.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
That happens all the time, and in a game like this you need it otherwise every girl is a slutty virgin.
As I said the only sexual activity for the side girls that has even been implied in dialogue is oral (Cam says she only gives customers oral through the glory holes and Rusty and Tommy discuss Rio's oral skills), unless you count Vinny suggesting he has sexual history with Quinn which is easily discounted (as it has been by Quinn stans) as Vinny lying to try and get a reaction from Quinn. There is absolutely no implication of a main girl having any sexual activity with any other male character even if you're not on her path.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
It's nothing new really, idk if he does it on purpose or not, but I remember thinking about that after EP7 came out and the sneaky bastard always hid her ring hand.
But she hasn't been wearing it outside of school in both EP9 and 10, even when the gang all meet to help Maya, so it's probably a non-issue now.

:KEK::KEK:

It's 100% a current scene with the girls, no MC and no tom fooleries involved and definitely not a flashback. If I'm wrong please do bring this post to everyone's attention and insult me for it.
If anyone's wrong it's definitely me :HideThePain:
With how hurt Bianca is with her dickhead husband cheating on her with her friend, there's no way she's helping James cheat on Bella with her.

Also Bella deciding to have a threesome to remain in a relationship with James absolutely fucking destroys her character.
It's definitely not my best stupid theory :KEK:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It's definitely not my best stupid theory :KEK:
My theory is that MC goes with Jill/Bella regardless of whether they're in a relationship or not, and if cards are played right they can end the night with Bianca on Others path.

I don't think the hot tub scene we see in the preview involves MC though but something he watches from his window.

I'm still on the fence with the other 3 MGs, it's been 4 previews of this winter getaway with no sign of Josy, Sage or Maya, kind of thinking they won't be coming, and now wondering what they'll get instead.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I'm guessing...

Jill / Bella Route:
View attachment 3971005

Routes where you're not in a relationship with either of them:
View attachment 3971006

View attachment 3971017
It is interesting how it all might fit together, will Bianca go regardless of the branch you're on?
What about if you told her about the cheater vs a save where you didn't tell her?

And the most important question is, why are Bella's tiddies so squished together? :unsure::unsure:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
It is interesting how it all might fit together, will Bianca go regardless of the branch you're on?
What about if you told her about the cheater vs a save where you didn't tell her?

And the most important question is, why are Bella's tiddies so squished together? :unsure::unsure:
She squished them together while drunk and they haven't been factory reset yet

1724704259427.jpg

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I'm still on the fence with the other 3 MGs, it's been 4 previews of this winter getaway with no sign of Josy, Sage or Maya, kind of thinking they won't be coming, and now wondering what they'll get instead.
Perhaps the other girls get the Christmas party at the DIKs, while Jill and Bella go on their own separate vacation?
Considering Bella won't be able to attend the party and all, perhaps this is the way he'll go around that. :unsure:

Nah... no way DPC does not make attending the Christmas party mandatory, it's just me being high on hopium :WutFace:

But we also have the Sage preview at Neil's, I bet that's her variant of Christmas vacation, Jill and Bella get this, the Maya and Josy situation is still a mystery.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Perhaps the other girls get the Christmas party at the DIKs, while Jill and Bella go on their own separate vacation?
Considering Bella won't be able to attend the party and all, perhaps this is the way he'll go around that. :unsure:

Nah... no way DPC does not make attending the Christmas party mandatory, it's just me being high on hopium :WutFace:

But we also have the Sage preview at Neil's, I bet that's her variant of Christmas vacation, Jill and Bella get this, the Maya and Josy situation is still a mystery.
The Panty Christmas Party, all the MGs outside of Sage and Josy will be so out of place, especially when not in a relationship with them.

Like why the fuck would the 36 year old librarian show up at a college underwear party if she's not banging MC, and even if they're banging, it's still fucking weird to anybody else in attendance.

Jill didn't even want to remove her clothes at beer pong, her showing up in her panties, doesn't really fit her, but I can see boyfriend MC convincing her, and even then she'll probably have a nightgown of sorts.

Maya and especially Josy issue comes from who their brothers are, this is still a DIK party and Tommy isn't going to want his little sister parading around in her underwear, especially if said underwear she wears to the party is the same as her preview early on. And that drama, I don't mind it while on their path, but off the throuple path, I would personally side with Tommy over not inviting his sister to the party, but guaranteed Pinkcakes makes MC side with the girls because pussy always wins.

I did think the way of your first point initially, panty party of the DIKs with the HOTS(minus Josy/Maya) and some dorm chicks. And the MGs take off on their own to the winter getaway, which MC can join later after the party, since obviously MC has to be at every DIK party.

Regarding Neil, it would be kind of cool if all the girls meet him on their own time, but let's be honest if Sage comes home for Thanksgiving and nobody else does, so much whining will occur.

Reactions: Sephironii

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

DPC could use a solution like Thanksgiving party, MC attends the party as the organizer, so with all the minigames connected, and as soon as it ends he joins Bella and Jill

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Regarding Neil, it would be kind of cool if all the girls meet him on their own time, but let's be honest if Sage comes home for Thanksgiving and nobody else does, so much whining will occur.
Realistically only Sage and Jill are prepared to meet him, although MC could bring them and tell Neil they're just friends, I'll be very surprised if Bella or J&M meet him.

I would love to see it happen though.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Well remember the banana and queen bee costume. I wouldn't be surprised if he did something like that again.:HideThePain:
View attachment 3971180
It's always like that with the Jill path. It's like: "Look at what you guys didn't get! Bet you're regretting it now, huh?", but why would I be regretting it? That's the part that he fails to provide for the players and it's why this trick of his doesn't really work. Why the fuck would I regret not choosing Jill's path? Because of the bee costume? Well, the bee outfit she only wears if I'm NOT on her path, so if anything I'm more content with not choosing the Jill path in that case. I don't know what kind of reasoning he had for any of that, but it's obvious that it's part of his obsession in trying to dictate the terms of how the players should play the game in his opinion. That's always been his problem, these 'gotcha' moments that he thinks are so clever when they only prove his own bias against his own damn characters.

Reactions: Ray_D
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes