Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
I don't know people can ignore it anymore. Like, really, do they think those 2 friends of Lynette who look very similar to Bianca and Carla just happen to look like that because of DPC reusing the same character models with both of them, the one who looks like Bianca also just by chance is wearing the same exact kind of necklace that Bianca does now and the house in the background which is very clearly the same house as the Royce's property being due to an asset limitation? Not to mention all of the "destiny" stuff that Jill's into which is prevalent on her path and would tie in with this too. I know DPC isn't exactly a great writer at times, but to say that those two friends of Lynette are not the mothers of Bianca and Carla is really an insult towards him.
Finally someone who thinks the same

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
DPC changes the nails of the girls many times throughout the game.
If he wanted to make a flashback surely he whould change this things like nails and the hair.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Feels weird to go after these nail shots to make a point...
It's pretty common even in real life to change nail color once a week

Last edited:
Reactions: homejorz

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
A bit hypocritical really. Bianca was trying to get into Tremolo's pants before she found out about Matthew. :unsure:
Bianca fans will be eating a perfectly acceptable meal for Episode 11, at minimum. It might turn out to be a 5 star course if we actually do get a threesome :love: :love: :love:
Bianca Honk Ass.gif 1000078118.jpg

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I didn't say Lynette wasn't connected to the Royces, I said DPC wants everyone to think that but pull the rug out from under us and reveal that Bella was the one that actually personally knew Lynette. We all think Lynette is connected to the Royces because she is, but Roger's theory is about Bella being the one closest to her, enough to be made MC's godmother. Which I don't believe.
I acknowledge that my idea doesn't have any real support. It's more that it's hard to prove wrong and it would be awesome if it turned out to be true. But true or not I'm already working on fanfiction ideas.

But there actually is some proof of Lynette NOT being connected to the Royces. The conversation with Jill's parents on her path in episode 10 reveals that the Royces bought the house about 19 years ago, that the "previous owners" sold it cheaply because of financial issues and they got the tip from Bianca's father Maynard, who while a friend now was merely a business associate at the time.

If the Royces knew Lynette's parents why would getting a tip from Maynard be so significant and why refer to their friends as "previous owners"? Why not mention having visited the house for years before buying it as they surely must have done if there was any connection beyond the house itself?

Also, while Miranda and Viv look a bit too much like Bianca and Clara (or is it Clair? I can never remember which is which) to be a coincidence, they should already have been born at the time of the diary events, so I'm more inclined to believe they are aunts rather than mothers. But whether Miranda is Maynard's wife, sister or sister-in-law, he is in an excellent position to give the Royces a tip on the house Lynn's parents are selling and thus Bianca is the character connected to Lynette rather than Jill.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I acknowledge that my idea doesn't have any real support. It's more that it's hard to prove wrong and it would be awesome if it turned out to be true. But true or not I'm already working on fanfiction ideas.
Anything can be hard to prove wrong when there's no way to factually debunk it. You claim there's aliens running Earth like a zoo, I can't prove otherwise.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Damn it, I was about to go to sleep.
Well, I would ask for:
  1. Experiment with improving Maya's skin, or her ass at the very least. Then display the results by having her bend over and spreading her ass.
  2. On a similar note, redo scenes with the fucking chrome grills. They are an annoying blight on otherwise excellent scenes, like sex with Josy in the pillow fort. Also fix Sarah's tongue, it looks like she never brushes it.
  3. A threesome with the punk girl and the bad girl, Zoey and Quinn.
  4. When fucking Melanie in the shower, Sarah catches you and starts playing with herself, even joining in a little bit. Recreate that scenario with past lewds—like Jill watching you pound Bella, Penny plays with Sage's tits while stuck in the torture device, maybe Cathy walks in on you and Jade having fun in the supply closet (although I can't recall if she already left at that point. Doesn't matter!), and so on.
  5. Orgy with all the Pink Rose girls, including Tania, Brandi and the bartender, the only 3 with whom we've had nothing so far. Stanley can fuck Madame Rose in the background.
  6. Another orgy, but with all the fuckable teachers.
  7. Another orgy, with the Main Girls. This will probably be the most common request.
  8. ANOTHER orgy. A king-sized buffet, courtesy of Quinn's restaurant—all of the HOTs. You can fuck Arieth too, if you don't mind crabs on your cock like all the other DIKs.
  9. The car wash, but with all the insane feminists instead. Add in Ida, the receptionist, and the dream version of Troy with Jade's tits. Tybalt and Vinny can replace Tremolo and Derek.
  10. Lana and Lynette, for some lesbian sex up in Heaven. Maybe throw in Helen too, it's only a matter of time...
  11. Speaking of Royces and mothers, sex with Amelia :sneaky:
  12. Josy with a tongue piercing, show that she didn't chicken out this time!
  13. Those moments where we see a young Bella while with MC, do the same for the other milfs. 18 year old Jade, Nicole, Nora, Cathy.
  14. Show Neil having his own fun adventure while his son is at college, ignoring his advice about drugs and condoms.
  15. An alternate universe where Derek is the protagonist, while Tremolo is his comedic relief sidekick.
  16. Expand on that April Fools' render with Sally and Karen!
  17. Chad and Troy happy together out in public. Why not.
  18. Bring Joshy's cummy kisses to life. He's snowballing with Maya, Josy, Arieth, Quinn and whoever else he decides to simp for, that slut.
  19. You know that one chick Tremolo and Tommy walk past while on their way to MacAllen's? A scene with her please.
  20. Foursome with Blanca, Olivia and... I think the 3rd friend's name is Carly. Jill optional.
  21. Change Jill's bumblebee costume to the banana costume too. I actually like it, and it's really funny how everyone got pissed over such a non-sexy costume. Besides, everyone knows you need to unwrap the banana to get to the good stuff :love:
  22. Mix and match the duos. Josy and Cammy, Maya and Melanie, Sarah and Rio.
  23. The rest of the DIKs join in on Jamie and Leon's fun dressing as the other Pink Rose girls...
  24. I'm sure we'll see a flashback in Episode 11, like when we find out Josy kicked Tommy in the nuts, but if not, I want to see Jill obliterating Tybalt's watermelon-soaked dick and balls.
  25. Okay last one. I want to see how Tybalt handles learning that the guy who punched him in the face, knocked out his teeth, put a picture of his massive dick on display during Tybalt's presentation, and stole his dream girl, ALSO fucked his sister, fucked his mother, made a video of fucking his mother, said video being used by his father to leverage a sweet deal in divorcing his mother, AND that his friend stuck Tybalt's toothbrush up his ass—the final insult.
I could probably come up with more ideas, but I've already spent way too much time on this instead of sleeping.
Is Jill supposed to never ever pay for anything, or offer to drive when he doesn't have a car, or not have him spend time with her friends? All because the MC is poor, she is rich, and it might embarrass him, or emasculate him? He isn't Walter White, who did feel exactly this when dating Gretchen and broke up with her like the bitch he is. Jill isn't trying to assert dominance or do some power moves, she wants to spend time with MC and is just being herself. Would it be better if they took the bus to McDonald's to meet up with Bianca and Carly, and MC pays for everything after pulling a double shift with the seniors?
This is what Bianca looks like BTW, as well as Olivia (blonde) and Carly look like
View attachment 3848645
View attachment 3848647
View attachment 3848648
I consider this a challenge. Maybe I will do that Sistine Chapel idea :KEK:

Interesting, Carly over Bianca? No love for that superhero booty?
View attachment 3926360
But I like how you used Lily twice lmao. And it's okay that you want to fuck Lynette, no need to try and play it off like you're just including Mom ;)
Oh you dirty, dirty boy :devilish:

Wait, I just realized something. You'd include Carly over not only Bianca, but fucking Riona too? My cute little Rio? :cry:
View attachment 3926386

I'm not too concerned about Bianca as a person or friend atm. All I care about is showing her what an idiot Matthew is ;)
It's actually Carla.
This is just embarrassing :HideThePain:
1000078127.gif

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020

But there actually is some proof of Lynette NOT being connected to the Royces. The conversation with Jill's parents on her path in episode 10 reveals that the Royces bought the house about 19 years ago, that the "previous owners" sold it cheaply because of financial issues and they got the tip from Bianca's father Maynard, who while a friend now was merely a business associate at the time.

If the Royces knew Lynette's parents why would getting a tip from Maynard be so significant and why refer to their friends as "previous owners"? Why not mention having visited the house for years before buying it as they surely must have done if there was any connection beyond the house itself?

Also, while Miranda and Viv look a bit too much like Bianca and Clara (or is it Clair? I can never remember which is which) to be a coincidence, they should already have been born at the time of the diary events, so I'm more inclined to believe they are aunts rather than mothers. But whether Miranda is Maynard's wife, sister or sister-in-law, he is in an excellent position to give the Royces a tip on the house Lynn's parents are selling and thus Bianca is the character connected to Lynette rather than Jill.
Here'sy take on this topic Lynnette is not directly connected to Royce. She is more likely connected to Bianca's parents which is a friend of the Royce

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes