MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Well i've been hynotize by that squishy ass
Nearly everyone has. :ROFLMAO: Everyone is giving her a pass cause she's so delicious. I just don't like she's trying to fuck her 'supposed' best friend's boyfriend, while telling Jill how happy she is for her. (before she even knows about Matthew). Then she gets upset, when Matthew sleeps with someone else. Not cool Bianca. Not Cool.

lion-witch-bitch.jpg

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
So I check back in once and a while to see how development is going. Update came out almost a year ago now. Wasn't it Christmas? Or November? I can't remember. What are the estimations on here about when the newest update will drop?

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Nearly everyone has. :ROFLMAO: Everyone is giving her a pass cause she's so delicious. I just don't like she's trying to fuck her 'supposed' best friend's boyfriend, while telling Jill how happy she is for her. (before she even knows about Matthew). Then she gets upset, when Matthew sleeps with someone else. Not cool Bianca. Not Cool.

View attachment 3971689
To be fair, nothing has happened... yet :sneaky:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
So I check back in once and a while to see how development is going. Update came out almost a year ago now. Wasn't it Christmas? Or November? I can't remember. What are the estimations on here about when the newest update will drop?
You have just answered your own question.:WaitWhat:
Bob.jpg

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Remember Mr. Spock keep your expectations low. I have my expectations low and the only thing I expect is a rematch.:HideThePain:
I know I know, but goddamn my excitement is just bursting forth. That's why I made that stupid theory as my first response to the preview, to try and keep myself in check. It's not really working though :KEK: The only thing that would make me even more rabid is a Yoga Girl preview :love:
True, but how can she even consider it, when she claims to love Jill and be so happy for her? :unsure: First rule of BFF is don't fuck their partner.

EDIT: Unless she's not really interested in Tremolo at all and she's testing him to see if he's faithful to her? I didn't think of that.
Didn't we talk about this before, all of this applies to Bella too :HideThePain:

The only true test of faithfulness is whether or not MC dumps a load in Bianca, if he just cums on her or she swallows, he's good :cool:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I know I know, but goddamn my excitement is just bursting forth. That's why I made that stupid theory as my first response to the preview, to try and keep myself in check. It's not really working though :KEK: The only thing that would make me even more rabid is a Yoga Girl preview :love:
Who knows, maybe she'll show up at the underwear party. Oh yeah boy imagine that. :sneaky:

• Love
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020

View attachment 3971689
Who cares as long as we fuck her ass good after that, let' forget about her and move on

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
DPC certainly missed a trick, there's dialogue with Bianca on all paths I believe where she mentioned that she, Carla and Olivia had been waiting for a chance to experience a DIK party because of their reputation, either Bianca or Fuckface could have suggested exchanging numbers at that point in order for Fuckface to invite Bianca to future parties that Jill can't (or isn't willing to) attend. As that exchange never happened I can't see Bianca being at the panty party.

Reactions: Sephironii
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes