Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
But spock doesn’t. He’s gonna cheat on her with Bianca at the first opportunity :Kappa::KEK:
View attachment 3971744
I'd never do that to Jill! ...not at the first opportunity... :HideThePain:
It's gonna be worse if Jill finds out MC has been behind her back with her best friend. :cry:
But I'll stick it behind a spoiler, it's very hard to look at without getting emotional.:(
I was going to say that maybe we'd get a new bench scene that mirrors the Bella one, but the circumstances are different. We fell for both Jill and Bella, but with Bianca it would just be sex. And it would be after taking Jill's virginity, becoming official, meeting her parents... I don't look forward to the fallout after giving Bianca a ride on MC's dick at least half a dozen times....

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Sometimes we forget that Mr. Spock is a Vulcan and is guided by logic, in his head the most logical path is to cheat on Jill with Bianca.:KEK:
View attachment 3971756
Actually, you're forgetting that I'm also half-human. And the half of me that is human is 100% simp :cool:

Besides, that's why God created the save system, so we can be faithful to our girls while fucking everything in sight with impunity ;)

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Actually, you're forgetting that I'm also half-human. And the half of me that is human is 100% simp :cool:

Besides, that's why God created the save system, so we can be faithful to our girls while fucking everything in sight with impunity ;)
don't lie to me man i know you enjoy making jill suffer.:Kappa:
tears-cartman.gif
Which head is guiding his logic?
I think we both know who Mr. Spock's dominant head is.:HideThePain:
boner-erection.gif

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes