Trapan00

Dec 14, 2021
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me the latest possible translation of Being a Dik in Italian. Here I could only find the one up to version 0.6.1. Thanks for your attention

Salve a tutti, qualcuno mi può indicare per cortesia l'ultima traduzione possibile di Being a Dik in italiano. Qui sono riuscito a trovare solo quella fino alla versione 0.6.1. Grazie per la vostra attenzione

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Some players (and devs) feel that seeing a love interest naked for the first time should be saved for "real" encounters. I certainly don't feel that way.
I think for me it depends on the context of how it happens and also what kind of LI it is. For a slow burn romance I think it would ruin the build up a little bit if the MC walked in on her in the bathroom naked beforehand as now you have seen it there is no anticipation left of unwrapping her.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
I think for me it depends on the context of how it happens and also what kind of LI it is. For a slow burn romance I think it would ruin the build up a little bit if the MC walked in on her in the bathroom naked beforehand as now you have seen it there is no anticipation left of unwrapping her.
I agree with this. Take Charlotte from your signature, for instance - if we had a bunch of nudes of her as unlockable images or publicly released previews, it would cheapen the character/game for me (even as much as I'm looking forward to seeing it). I can definitely see it both ways, but personally, I prefer to unveil the character for the first time in the game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Some players (and devs) feel that seeing a love interest naked for the first time should be saved for "real" encounters. I certainly don't feel that way.
We are talking about a SG added in the middle of the game, which is blatantly a trap in Jill's run. Not even the LIs had such a slow burn, at least sexually except for Jill.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I agree with this. Take Charlotte from your signature, for instance - if we had a bunch of nudes of her as unlockable images or publicly released previews, it would cheapen the character/game for me (even as much as I'm looking forward to seeing it). I can definitely see it both ways, but personally, I prefer to unveil the character for the first time in the game.
We are talking about a SG added in the middle of the game, which is blatantly a trap in Jill's run. Not even the LIs had such a slow burn, at least sexually except for Jill.
Well put it this way. Jill is the ultimate princess virgin, and has no intentional sexual interactions until Episode 8. There's the accidental fondling that she lets go on for too long on the first date, and some additional fondling when making out here and there. But that's it.

But the player sees Jill naked before the MC does, and not just in the game proper.
1724747808273.png ep1_reward_mixed2.png

These are rewards for Episode 1, and while they aren't putting the girls on full display, they ruin the surprise, so to speak, for some. As for Bianca, I'm sure a lot of people were looking forward to the actual act of getting her naked, but then DPC just unceremoniously dropped this latest preview. I'm not complaining, it did its job well and got me excited to see what happens.

Reactions: Mark-777
Feb 19, 2021
Well put it this way. Jill is the ultimate princess virgin, and has no intentional sexual interactions until Episode 8. There's the accidental fondling that she lets go on for too long on the first date, and some additional fondling when making out here and there. But that's it.

But the player sees Jill naked before the MC does, and not just in the game proper.
View attachment 3972183 View attachment 3972184

These are rewards for Episode 1, and while they aren't putting the girls on full display, they ruin the surprise, so to speak, for some. As for Bianca, I'm sure a lot of people were looking forward to the actual act of getting her naked, but then DPC just unceremoniously dropped this latest preview. I'm not complaining, it did its job well and got me excited to see what happens.
rabid.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes