torohror

Nov 13, 2023
Well put it this way. Jill is the ultimate princess virgin, and has no intentional sexual interactions until Episode 8. There's the accidental fondling that she lets go on for too long on the first date, and some additional fondling when making out here and there. But that's it.

But the player sees Jill naked before the MC does, and not just in the game proper.
View attachment 3972183 View attachment 3972184

These are rewards for Episode 1, and while they aren't putting the girls on full display, they ruin the surprise, so to speak, for some. As for Bianca, I'm sure a lot of people were looking forward to the actual act of getting her naked, but then DPC just unceremoniously dropped this latest preview. I'm not complaining, it did its job well and got me excited to see what happens.
Bruh this whole talk sounds so much like a bunch of virgin shit.
As if noone ever asked for nudes before seeing the other person naked IRL. What is there to get dissapointed about? There are tits, there is a ass, and a pussy. What other is to expect?

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
I acknowledge that my idea doesn't have any real support. It's more that it's hard to prove wrong and it would be awesome if it turned out to be true. But true or not I'm already working on fanfiction ideas.

But there actually is some proof of Lynette NOT being connected to the Royces. The conversation with Jill's parents on her path in episode 10 reveals that the Royces bought the house about 19 years ago, that the "previous owners" sold it cheaply because of financial issues and they got the tip from Bianca's father Maynard, who while a friend now was merely a business associate at the time.

If the Royces knew Lynette's parents why would getting a tip from Maynard be so significant and why refer to their friends as "previous owners"? Why not mention having visited the house for years before buying it as they surely must have done if there was any connection beyond the house itself?

Also, while Miranda and Viv look a bit too much like Bianca and Clara (or is it Clair? I can never remember which is which) to be a coincidence, they should already have been born at the time of the diary events, so I'm more inclined to believe they are aunts rather than mothers. But whether Miranda is Maynard's wife, sister or sister-in-law, he is in an excellent position to give the Royces a tip on the house Lynn's parents are selling and thus Bianca is the character connected to Lynette rather than Jill.
I have to disagree with my feathered friend here, by the time Royces buy the house Jill has to be at least born already (more likely 1yo), if Bianca and Clara are her age, well no further explanations needed, but by the events of Lynette's diary, even if it is 2 years before MC was born, they should be pregnant already, you've got this point.

But I'm more inclined to believe that DPC is gonna fit that Bianca is only 1 year older or the same age as MC. Bianca met Jill throught the friendship of their dads (not parents, DADS) when they were already teenagers. But I think it would be kinda lost opportunnity for Bianca not to be Miranda's daughter, my theory is (please, put your foil hats on) once MC learns about Bianca's mother she'll manage for him to meet her to learn more about her mother, this events will bring MC close to Bianca and it might lead to a jealous Jill and also Bianca sex opportunity.

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
I have to disagree with my feathered friend here, by the time Royces buy the house Jill has to be at least born already (more likely 1yo), if Bianca and Clara are her age, well no further explanations needed, but by the events of Lynette's diary, even if it is 2 years before MC was born, they should be pregnant already, you've got this point.

But I'm more inclined to believe that DPC is gonna fit that Bianca is only 1 year older or the same age as MC. Bianca met Jill throught the friendship of their dads (not parents, DADS) when they were already teenagers. But I think it would be kinda lost opportunnity for Bianca not to be Miranda's daughter, my theory is (please, put your foil hats on) once MC learns about Bianca's mother she'll manage for him to meet her to learn more about her mother, this events will bring MC close to Bianca and it might lead to a jealous Jill and also Bianca sex opportunity.
Well in the diary it did not mention that Lynette and Neil hookup and had kids. It's more likely that her parents did not like Neil so what they did is elope. Neil trying to become a good provider to Lynette in past years. They did not have mc early in there relationship. Well this is all just speculation. Until we found out what's the ending of the diary we can only speculate and create some theory

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well in the diary it did not mention that that Lynette and Neil hookup and had kids

It's possible they elope for a long time before having mc
I would assume that Lynette is already of age in the diary, since they have yet to concretize I would say there is not much time for courtship

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
This latest preview, Bianca and Bella. I wouldn't rule out almost anything.
1. No matter what path you are on, you go to Bella for a haircut.
2. Ep10. Again, no matter what path you are on, Bella is calling you. In the non-Bella path after the Yoga. MC and Bella state they like hanging out.
3. It appears with the EP11 previews, DPC is trying to tie up loose ends with various paths. Bianca, Bella possibilities even if you were not earlier on her path.
4. Possible 3-somes or moresomes with Jill. What was the girl talk in EP10 with Sage and Jill?
5. I am in the camp that, with the recent Jill/Bella preview (hot) and Bianca/Bella preview (we have to assume Bianca and Bella already know each other.)......there may be some interesting surprises, realignments, pairings, 3-somes or more-somes.....
Not an absolute...but a possibility that at this time, can't be ruled out.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024

Let's put it like this. You may very well be right in this and Miranda really is Bianca's mother. The unfortunately likely explanation for the diary is that DPC made a mistake and it's a straight up plot hole.
Well in the diary it did not mention that Lynette and Neil hookup and had kids. It's more likely that her parents did not like Neil so what they did is elope. Neil trying to become a good provider to Lynette in past years. They did not have mc early in there relationship. Well this is all just speculation. Until we found out what's the ending of the diary we can only speculate and create some theory
It's true that we do not know how long before MC's birth the diary events take place, but since the Royces bought the house 19 years ago, there can't be that much of a gap. MC is about 2 months past his 19th birthday at that point so Lynette must have been pregnant when the Royces bought the house. Lynette's family moved out of the house because they were selling it. I don't think you can fit multiple years between the diary events and the house being sold.

Also the fact that Neil and MC lived in poverty is a point against Neil and Lynette building up finances to afford raising a family.

Another fact is that Neil and Lynette never got married so it's more likely that they ran away precisely because she got pregnant and planned to get married when the baby was born.

Neil and Lynette following sensible plans doesn't really fit the facts we have.
I would assume that Lynette is already of age in the diary, since they have yet to concretize I would say there is not much time for courtship
It is stated that Lynette is 18 during the diary events.

Reactions: Educifer

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Let's put it like this. You may very well be right in this and Miranda really is Bianca's mother. The unfortunately likely explanation for the diary is that DPC made a mistake and it's a straight up plot hole.

It's true that we do not know how long before MC's birth the diary events take place, but since the Royces bought the house 19 years ago, there can't be that much of a gap. MC is about 2 months past his 19th birthday at that point so Lynette must have been pregnant when the Royces bought the house. Lynette's family moved out of the house because they were selling it. I don't think you can fit multiple years between the diary events and the house being sold.

Also the fact that Neil and MC lived in poverty is a point against Neil and Lynette building up finances to afford raising a family.

Another fact is that Neil and Lynette never got married so it's more likely that they ran away precisely because she got pregnant and planned to get married when the baby was born.

Neil and Lynette following sensible plans doesn't really fit the facts we have.

It is stated that Lynette is 18 during the diary events.
It is also stated that the house is a steal because it's rush sell and it's been completed. In the diary the house is livable but is still incomplete

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I haven't played for like 9 months since episode 10 came out and I only played one branch so seeing as we're still in August and probably with luck since I haven't read any DPC status update for this new episode because it would only be reading promises from politicians.

So it's probably that nothing has changed and everything points to December as in the last two years. so the best way to play this game for me is to spend at least 8 months pretending this game doesn't exist.
1724769356688.png

I see myself with the obligation to replay each branch that I have which are like 6 or 7 I don't remember the exact number well.
1724769422567.png

I'll start with the best game route, you know that S tier route that even the DPC is afraid of.
RioCammyNicoleLilyZoey.jpg

All to see the best girl in the game and it's not me who says it
Zoey Tattoo.gif
DPC says it.
DPC Discord.png

So I'll play two routes a month until I get to December and i will cheat my brain like I will cheating Jill with Bianca, All to make me believe that only 1 week or a month at most has passed since episode 10

The only bad thing is that I have to eat 8 episodes until my goddess appears
1724771110189.png

But that damn smile is worth it
Zoey 01.gif

So it's time to start
screenshot0001.png

bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019
Zoey the delay extender, she could have stayed in California. She hogs development time with fancy animations. :whistle:

She got a good smile and charisma, but I feel she is the weakest written character in the game of the more serious characters, despite having a lot of it.
The half episode failed to make me and a lot of people to care about her. Weakest part of the game by far. Unless games goes on for another decade (possible lol), she came back to late with to little reason for people to care.
At least there is a chance for her taking some classes at the school, so that she has reason for even being in the game.

I pray her story arc improves fast, compared to where it begun from 8.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It is also stated that the house is a steal because it's rush sell and it's been completed. In the diary the house is livable but is still incomplete
You seem confused over which house the Royces buy, in the flashback Lynette's father is buying the hotel which is incomplete and Neil is doing the construction work on, the Royces bought the house that Lynette's family moved out of and sold to buy the hotel.

Reactions: Macky009

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
You seem confused over which house the Royces buy, in the flashback Lynette's father is buying the hotel which is incomplete and Neil is doing the construction work on, the Royces bought the house that Lynette's family moved out of and sold to buy the hotel.
You're correct, I just revisited that part and read the dialogue. My mistake on that part

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes