Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Let's put it like this. You may very well be right in this and Miranda really is Bianca's mother. The unfortunately likely explanation for the diary is that DPC made a mistake and it's a straight up plot hole.

It's true that we do not know how long before MC's birth the diary events take place, but since the Royces bought the house 19 years ago, there can't be that much of a gap. MC is about 2 months past his 19th birthday at that point so Lynette must have been pregnant when the Royces bought the house. Lynette's family moved out of the house because they were selling it. I don't think you can fit multiple years between the diary events and the house being sold.

Also the fact that Neil and MC lived in poverty is a point against Neil and Lynette building up finances to afford raising a family.

Another fact is that Neil and Lynette never got married so it's more likely that they ran away precisely because she got pregnant and planned to get married when the baby was born.

Neil and Lynette following sensible plans doesn't really fit the facts we have.

It is stated that Lynette is 18 during the diary events.
Agree on everything. During the events of the diary she already moved out of her former house and is living in the hotel (where she met Neil). Due to the "hurry" thay had to sell, I assume that at that point they should be selling (if not already sold) it to the Royces. I (myself) assume that the current events of diary is 1-2 before MC birth (9 months easily goes to pregnancy, so about 1 year and 3 months - if I'm not mistaken, since she started the diary at her 18th birthday, already has passed 4-5 months, because she says that her friends will come to visit in the summer, it's fair to assume that when she wrote that wasn't summer yet.)

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hey.
Does it mean that I'm on Sage's route again? Is it possible to avoid this somehow?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It means that you've fucked Sage on that playthrough, Fuckface always turns into a pussy at that point when Sage seems to want to have another fuck whether you're on another girl's path or not.

Reactions: mangosok

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
It means that you've fucked Sage on that playthrough, Fuckface always turns into a pussy at that point when Sage seems to want to have another fuck whether you're on another girl's path or not.
Unfortunately, no. But your Sage route is fine. It's MC that periodically falls into his retardism phase.
It doesn't matter. Don't worry.
The main thing is the choice in episode 8.
He's technically on Sage's path though isn't he? Sounds like he doesn't want to be... he's going to break her heart :cry:

Reactions: noobchan51515

mangosok

May 27, 2019
It doesn't matter. Don't worry.
The main thing is the choice in episode 8.
Yeah, I know, but is it even possible to play the game in such a way that you don't have to play the moron who first told Sage that he wanted more, and then changed his mind? :HideThePain: I mean, when the moment comes to choose between the main girls and the "others", there would be no "Sage" option (like any other except "others"). Cause I want to try with Riona now.

Unfortunately, no. But your Sage route is fine. It's MC that periodically falls into his retardism phase.
Haha, you're right :HideThePain: :coffee: Yes, Sage's story is touching and good, but I left it in the first playthrough until the next update

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes