Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I needed a small break from writing a few days ago and wanted to create a new avatar for fun. But the result was too good. I now know I unintentionally created the art assets for the Steam/GOG store pages for Season 3.
This is from a status update last month, I wonder if this Sage pfp is what he's referring to. It'd make sense, he's already used Jill, Maya and Josy. And that means he's saving the best for last :sneaky:
Bella Love.gif

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
What the fuck are you guys talking about, we all know who DPC's favorite girl is.:HideThePain:
View attachment 3974628
His favourite girl is obviously Jill since she's the intro girl.
No, wait, it's obviously Sage since she's the current discord pfp.
No, wait, it's obviously Zoey since he allegedly said so.
No, wait, it's obviously Maya since she was the previous discord pfp.
No, wait, it's obviously Bella since she's the pause menu girl for the game.
No, wait, it's obviously Maya since she has the highest render percentage among all the girls.
No, wait, it's obviously Zoey since he made a whole update dedicated just to her.
No, wait, it's obviously Bella since she has the highest animation time in the game and dpc named a whole computer after her.
No, wait, it's obviously Maya since he loves to not make her shut the fuck up
No, wait... ahh, fuck this, I give up. I think you're the one who figured it out.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
No, wait, it's obviously Maya since she has the highest render percentage among all the girls.
No, wait, it's obviously Zoey since he made a whole update dedicated just to her.
No, wait, it's obviously Bella since she has the highest animation time in the game and dpc named a whole computer after her.
No, wait... ahh, fuck this, I give up. I think you're the one who figured it out.
I say it's Bella :sneaky:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
What we do know, it's definitely not Lily, after that fucking horror show a couple of weeks ago.:mad:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's Madame Rose. Because who the fuck knows why he adds so many animated sex scenes with such a useless character, spending a couple of render-time weeks on it in each update.

• Haha
Reactions: Roger-a-Dale
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes