Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Exactly guys, Yoga Girl can’t be defied. :sneaky::whistle:
View attachment 3974977
Boooooo :cautious:
I don't know about her having the best ass. But she sure does have a pretty face. :)

View attachment 3974983
I like Sarah just fine, but honestly she's on my shortlist for Worst Ass during movie night.
Also her tongue looks fucking disgusting :sick:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mostwanted8

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Boooooo :cautious:

I like Sarah just fine, but honestly she's on my shortlist for Worst Ass during movie night.
Also her tongue looks fucking disgusting :sick:
Don't tell mostwanted8, but I picked her for worst ass on one of my playthroughs.
Fair, Sarah’s ass is undeniably on the smaller side compared to most girls in the game but still nice considering she’s petite but her personality makes up for it and that’s a lot coming from an assman. I always vote Ashley worst ass myself. Now go to hell you two and stop reminding me what I’d like to do :KEK:
IMG_8942.png

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Fair, Sarah’s ass is undeniably on the smaller side compared to most girls in the game but still nice considering she’s petite but her personality makes up for it and that’s a lot coming from an assman. I always vote Ashley worst ass myself. Now go to hell you two and stop reminding me what I’d like to do :KEK:
View attachment 3975036
Ashley is my other choice lmao.
I got nothing. She really doesn't have the best ass (good thing I'm a Boobs Man ;)) and that's a horrible render.:(
WOW, not even an attempt to defend your lady? Forshame, Milton, forshame. But I guess that's what happens when your love isn't bootyful ;) :cool: :ROFLMAO:
1724818032682.png

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
not gonna lie I like Sarah , she is cute. She is just no Sage , Zoey Nichole or Maya. if I recall she has a decent ass too I think it was only Mel and Riona I always voted for having a bad ass I forget to lazy to look up the picture

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Ashley is my other choice lmao.
One thing that DPC can be commended for: making an unattainable girl that people don't want to attain. I never see anyone wish there was more than the one cunnilingus scene with Ashley, even players who dislike Derek never bother to complain that they can't steal Ashley from him.

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes