Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Never said I want to make her my girlfriend. :unsure:
After my last replay of the game I do I want to hold her fucken hand , pat her head , give her some nose boops then tuck her into bed as I cuddle up right besides here. But only on one save , since she still wouldn't be my first few picks maybe 5th or 6th pick

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Then why make her your girlfriend? We see how she responds if you show real interest in her.

There was some sex after that talk, gotta pay for it though.

Just about anything could be considered romantic when it's compared to Sarah :KEK:
But you're not wrong about Mel having a little more going on.
While we are on topic of Sarah and Mel. What's there relation to Chad. In the beginning I thought Chad is having an affair with Mel but we find out His gay.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Reactions: Znar26

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Mel said she had an romance in high school, she never said if it ended well or badly.:unsure:
It was more than a romance, it was a throuple. Or at least, a trio who were fucking each other.
The general belief is Troy & Mel are brother/sister.
I like how there's absolutely nothing to substantiate that beyond the color of their hair :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I can't remember how it goes, but that's something between Chad and Troy. Chad talks about it on the phonecall MC overhears. Think he says about buying it and one of them wearing it?
yes, chad basically tells troy that he would love to see him in a thong.:HideThePain:
and don't forget chad and troy's favorite song.:KappaPride:

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Yep, someone suggested it and the majority think that works and before you know it is the general consensus.
Tbf until we learn more, that's like the only thing that makes some sense. Mel isn't Chad's side chick, but still seems involved with him somehow, covering for him. Lazy but easy answer? She's Troy's sister.

I mean maybe we'll get a flashback scene where Chad goes on a date with Mel before ending up with Sage, but she figures out he's gay. She then agrees to keep his secret, but she can't help but feel guilty about the whole thing once Chad starts using Sage as his beard. That would at least avoid the most obvious sort of answer.
Why, you don’t like troy? :KappaPride:
View attachment 3975351
I'm pretty sure Chad won't appreciate those tits :KEK:
Although he does have taste!
Chad May Be Gay But Sage Best Girl.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I would say she has fallen hard for MC and is doing a shitty job at hiding it, she can't even keep up the cringe King/Queen facade.
Until the ninth chapter Lily keeps Mc at a "sentimental" distance, and essentially there are no signs of this special affection. So you're essentially talking about the tenth chapter where the main interaction is precisely "the king and queen." I wouldn't cry out for a miracle.

To give an example: Riona has a similar but much more effective and "warm (to) compel us to tebere to her) .

With Lily I don't think there was all that much effort.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Until the ninth chapter Lily keeps Mc at a "sentimental" distance, and essentially there are no signs of this special affection. So you're essentially talking about the tenth chapter where the main interaction is precisely "the king and queen." I wouldn't cry out for a miracle.

To give an example: Riona has a similar but much more effective and "warm (to) compel us to tebere to her) .

With Lily I don't think there was all that much effort.
The more genuine moments are at the Pink Rose in the changing room, spooning her at Nicole's, and out on the pier during the BBQ. Admittedly not much, but it's not nothing. And the rest of course is just sex and the rolling shit.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
The more genuine moments are at the Pink Rose in the changing room, spooning her at Nicole's, and out on the pier during the BBQ. Admittedly not much, but it's not nothing. And the rest of course is just sex and the rolling shit.
And kissing in the hallway, and spooning in the tent. That was the key one for me. :)

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
And kissing in the hallway, and spooning in the tent. That was the key one for me. :)
Forgot about those. Honestly I'll be annoyed if we spend all of Episode 11 trying to get her to drop the act and actually embrace the emotion and romance. I get it, she can't strip and pay for college if she's in love, but that doesn't exactly make for good gameplay and story interaction. Split the difference.

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes