iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I only saw season 1 and I only remember one thing.:sneaky:
View attachment 3974739
Bro I just noticed, why'd you replace the booty shot? You could've had them side by side, a work of art from the front and the back :love:
Also, Christina Hendricks could be Sage's real mom :love::love::love:

Now that I think about it, I'd fucking die for a Joan Holloway-esque character in the game. Elegant, sexy as all hell, fiesty, playful, confident, overflowing with rizz, can shut your ass down without breaking a sweat, smart and savvy, and of course impeccable fashion: a queen bee.
Obviously Sage ticks a lot of boxes, both physically and personality-wise, but I'm thinking a little older. Like around Nicole's age, 30 years old. And I love Bella, but Joan is a different kind of woman, even if they are both thicc as hell :love:
Like fuck it, just use Joan verbatim. Fucking gorgeous.

Reactions: Macky009

Fapparition

Dec 25, 2022
After my last replay of the game I do I want to hold her fucken hand , pat her head , give her some nose boops then tuck her into bed as I cuddle up right besides here. But only on one save , since she still wouldn't be my first few picks maybe 5th or 6th pick
Uh-oh, those a the symptoms of Joshyrrhea-92. You should visit a doctor asap :eek:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Forgot about those. Honestly I'll be annoyed if we spend all of Episode 11 trying to get her to drop the act and actually embrace the emotion and romance. I get it, she can't strip and pay for college if she's in love, but that doesn't exactly make for good gameplay and story interaction. Split the difference.
This is why Fuckface is so annoying on Others, stop trying to force these girls into saying or doing things they don't want to do yet. But Quinn and Lily both the same, I don't know why Fuckface just can't have fun. He's always got to be a fucking pussy.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
After banging Nick, in episode 11 she'll try Jacob's BBC :Kappa:
Heather banged Nick!! It sounds creepy! After MC politely denied to involved with Heather, she was wandering here and there whom to bang!!:Dit was like pearl came to necklace for Nick :love:dream-cum-true for Nick as she was her secret hidden crush. Jac.s madly onto Zoey but yepp, he won't be missin that chance if Heather wants to bang Jac.:LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gamingdevil800
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes