Sep 2, 2020
id swap Jill with her sister or Lynette. ( I just love both of this models ) id swamp someone for the other probably Riona since I actually like her but don't care for Mel or Quinn and all three of those girls are at the bottom of my list in terms of looks compared to every other character. Not counting the older ladies

Another possibility too is swapping one of the teachers for Lynette as I really don't like the models for any of the teachers as well. Probably Jade if I had to pick i dislike jade's model the most
Silence wench, Jade is our angry mid life crisis queen. Have you not seen the ghastly Riona and her white walker built or Bella's kim kardashian proportions. Tis pitiful

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Silence wench, Jade is our angry mid life crisis queen. Have you not seen the ghastly Riona and her white walker built or Bella's kim kardashian proportions. Tis pitiful
signature checks out lol. But honestly to me Jade is probably the worst model in the game , I really don't find anything about her looks or character attractive.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
signature checks out lol. But honestly to me Jade is probably the worst model in the game , I really don't find anything about her looks or character attractive.
Got to mostly agree with that (I can find a couple of worse models in the game though, just among the lewdables, of course). That early scene where you basically have to choose whether you'll dream about Cathy or Jade was a tough choice for me, as I didn't want to dream about either of them. Cathy did grow on me though, and her actual sex scene was pretty good.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Nice Jade sig (y)
Got to mostly agree with that (I can find a couple of worse models in the game though, just among the lewdables, of course). That early scene where you basically have to choose whether you'll dream about Cathy or Jade was a tough choice for me, as I didn't want to dream about either of them. Cathy did grow on me though, and her actual sex scene was pretty good.
Oh shit oh shit oh shit this the first time someone protecting Jade Burke View attachment 3978174
I can understand people not like Jade as a person, but not liking her model?
2024-08-2601-46-26online-video-cutter.com1-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not gonna make any scurrilous accusations about one's sexuality or anything :HideThePain: Just gonna say this.
1724921294585.gif

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Nice Jade sig (y)

View attachment 3978178
I'm not gonna make any scurrilous accusations about one's sexuality or anything :HideThePain: Just gonna say this.
View attachment 3978194
Who said I don't like Jade. You know my dream is to have threesome with her and Sage. That will be a blast :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:. Also who's crazy not to bang her if you know you won't have a problem even if you shoot inside

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Nice Jade sig (y)

View attachment 3978178
View attachment 3978194
Sometimes it's just a face that kills a LI for me and Jade and Quinn both have a face that ruins a good looking body ( cause lets be real it rare to find a LI that has a bad body , just some are better than others). I honestly only pick Cath cause I don't want to look at jade during that dream lol

Reactions: redbone89

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Nice Jade sig (y)

View attachment 3978178
View attachment 3978194
I'm with Spock on this one. Jade has a challenging personality at the best of times and I'm pretty sure there is no good end for her other than through Sage. She is most likely bad end bait no matter what, but she is as hot as the hell we are going to if we give into the temptation.

Reactions: Macky009

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Sometimes it's just a face that kills a LI for me and Jade and Quinn both have a face that ruins a good looking body ( cause lets be real it rare to find a LI that has a bad body , just some are better than others). I honestly only pick Cath cause I don't want to look at jade during that dream lol
The dream sequences suck ass, I'll agree on that but Jade is fucking gorgeous. And I like Cathy, but I don't care for her make up, ESPECIALLY in this Episode 3 scene :KEK:
Cathy Jumpscare.gif

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I'm with Spock on this one. Jade has a challenging personality at the best of times and I'm pretty sure there is no good end for her other than through Sage. She is most likely bad end bait no matter what, but she is as hot as the hell we are going to if we give into the temptation.
Best case scenario for Jade is probably just maintaining status quo. Don't share the sex tape, don't ever touch Sage, and you'll be golden. She's your milfy teacher, you're her boy toy, and we secretly have sex all over the place all the time. Boom, done. Any hopes for a real relationship aren't really practical.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
It won't be Riona. She might not get an ending with Tremolo, I'm very confident but she'll survive Vinnie & Quinn's dastardly plans. :)
MC will marry Rio :giggle: They get married in Japan, have a sex-filled honeymoon, and live a long and happy life together. She even gets a robot arm in the future to better jerk off MC :D
Here's the proof!
1724927439931.png 1724927509188.png 1724927683180.jpeg 1724927580068.png Spock Dreams.png

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes