TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Ugh. Are there different levels of Scrappy for the 1/2?
S1/2 and S3 are two separate gamefiles, so you need a different mod version for each. Basically, you should only ever use the mod that matches the version number of the game you're using it in, unless the mod specifically says it is compatible with all versions (which I don't think is a thing with this particular game because of the hooks DPC puts in to dissuade modders).

On the download page for the mod, it will give you two separate files, one for S1/2 and one for S3.

Reactions: Macky009

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Ugh. Are there different levels of Scrappy for the 1/2?
Let me rephrase my question did you perhaps installed the s3(latest ep 9 and 10) scrappy in s1 and s2(ep1 to ep8)?
S1/2 and S3 are two separate gamefiles, so you need a different mod version for each. Basically, you should only ever use the mod that matches the version number of the game you're using it in, unless the mod specifically says it is compatible with all versions (which I don't think is a thing with this particular game because of the hooks DPC puts in to dissuade modders).

On the download page for the mod, it will give you two separate files, one for S1/2 and one for S3.
What TonyMurray said is the answer to my question. because if you installed the correct mod in the game you won't have any issue screenshot0002.png
The error won't show and the cheat botton will show on the lower right corner. If the error is still showing up even if you install the correct mod, it's possible the game launcher is the issue. Try downloading a new game launcher the one I posted earlier said it has a virus screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png here are some Ninja Cyborg Riona image on the bonus image
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Okay, I think I need to tell you something.
Many ignorant people often accuse Quinn of being selfish. Of course, they are wrong.
But at the same time, they themselves behave like selfish people. :cautious:
They think only about themselves. And unfortunately, you do too. :(
You did not think about poor Fuckface, about his life, about his future.
You follow Bella's path, knowing about her mental problems, because you are interested in it.
You enjoy it.
And what a relationship with an adult woman with mental problems will eventually lead to our poor Fuckface, you don't care. You do not care about him. :cautious:
But I do care. ;)
I am not the enemy for a dumb buddy. I feel responsible.
And I try to make sure that the poor guy's life turns out better.
I want to give him into good hands. Who can take better care of him than Quinn? About him, and his money ?
No one. :WeSmart:
She has experience running a restaurant. She will be able to take care of him in the best possible way. :cool:
And which one of us is really a monster? :cautious:
Let's be real, Bella will never face the same hate as Quinn cause she didn't ruffle any feathers, it's nothing more than that :WeSmart:
IMG_9018.png

Yr0iC1724956992.png

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
yo spock is something unlimited worth the grind i tried it in the past and gave up in like an hour. Plus the save file location is atrocious
Honestly, I'd say no. Even with the cheat menu, it's the same old formula as other games: repeat a certain action every single day to unlock the next thing, rinse and repeat. They made two Ren'Py standalones for certain parts of the game, because Unity sucks donkey balls.

You could just unlock the gallery, or download the assets if you want. But I'd go to the actual thread, since this is off topic to BADIK.

Okay, I think I need to tell you something.
Many ignorant people often accuse Quinn of being selfish. Of course, they are wrong.
But at the same time, they themselves behave like selfish people. :cautious:
They think only about themselves. And unfortunately, you do too. :(
You did not think about poor Fuckface, about his life, about his future.
You follow Bella's path, knowing about her mental problems, because you are interested in it.
You enjoy it.
And what a relationship with an adult woman with mental problems will eventually lead to our poor Fuckface, you don't care. You do not care about him. :cautious:
But I do care. ;)
I am not the enemy for a dumb buddy. I feel responsible.
And I try to make sure that the poor guy's life turns out better.
I want to give him into good hands. Who can take better care of him than Quinn? About him, and his money ?
No one. :WeSmart:
She has experience running a restaurant. She will be able to take care of him in the best possible way. :cool:
And which one of us is really a monster? :cautious:
She's depressed, not insane. And she'll pull through soon enough.

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes