MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
What's the matter Milton, you don't like when people ask fucking stupid questions with very easy to find answers? :HideThePain:
View attachment 3980697
Or provocative questions just to rile people up and troll them? :cautious:
Grab my morning coffee and log onto F95 for some stimulating conversation and see pages of 'where rape' on this and quite a few other threads. I think I need my second coffee already. :ROFLMAO:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
The core of Riona's story is fairly obvious to me. Season 3 has her open up to MC more and the rescue is going to make her trust in him an absolute. Then she'll experience her first ever penetration orgasm. There will be no stopping her after that.
i expect this too. she will need emotions in sex for orgasmus.
i never played a game where Rio dont like mc but still ducking at hot party. i wonder she still say she is close or miss this dialog

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
damn seems like you can't find your fix huh seen you asking for this content in another thread today kind of spamming it ngl. At least that one has rape but asking it in a game that A would make no sense and ruin the game and B has no tag makes you seem kind of desperate. Try to use the search function instead
Not just 2, I've seen him on at least 6 threads in the last hour.

trollspray.gif

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I had a feeling he made like 4 or 5 post about it in an hour asking for more when that game has alot of that content already if you play that path. He comes across as desperate and a troll at the same time.
He's been sent to recommendations a couple of times, but keeps commenting. Pretty sure he's trolling. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes