Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
The core of Riona's story is fairly obvious to me. Season 3 has her open up to MC more and the rescue is going to make her trust in him an absolute. Then she'll experience her first ever penetration orgasm. There will be no stopping her after that.

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
The core of Riona's story is fairly obvious to me. Season 3 has her open up to MC more and the rescue is going to make her trust in him an absolute. Then she'll experience her first ever penetration orgasm. There will be no stopping her after that.
That will be absolutely amazing if that really happen especially when she have her first orgasm.
Yes, I found different pictures, but I didn't look at what was there. Thanks
No problem dude happy to help

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
Even if you are not on the Bella path, at EP10 Yoga, MC and Bella say they like hanging out together.

J-M path:
1724929266713.png

Sage path:
1724929427015.png

Nora path:
1724929676659.png
1724929732801.png

1724929915788.png

Etc...etc...you get the idea. I suspect long term there is a chance at another interaction with Bella even though you might not be on her path....

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Even if you are not on the Bella path, at EP10 Yoga, MC and Bella say they like hanging out together.

J-M path:
View attachment 3978585

Sage path:
View attachment 3978587

Nora path:
View attachment 3978591
View attachment 3978596

View attachment 3978607

Etc...etc...you get the idea. I suspect long term there is a chance at another interaction with Bella even though you might not be on her path....
I mean even if you ignore Bella as much as possible—and you're a monster if you do—there's still a personal connection, a nice little bond that develops after all of their canon talks and interactions.

And obviously from a production standpoint, inviting MC to yoga no matter what helps keep branching and unique renders to a minimum.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Who said I don't like Jade. You know my dream is to have threesome with her and Sage....

SNIP
Sadly my friend. Your dreams will never see the light of say. And evil wizard called Patreon terms of use and service or Ptouas(!!!) has captured your princesses. And he has enacted a most dastardly plot, he doesn't want your gold. He doesn't want your life. He wants your happiness. He will not allow a mother and daughter to lay together in the most forbidden of ways. He will not provide succor to your aching flesh. You will know nothing of their large breasted, passionate embrace.

Truly Ptouas is the most heinous of villains.

Sep 2, 2020
I mean even if you ignore Bella as much as possible—and you're a monster if you do—there's still a personal connection, a nice little bond that develops after all of their canon talks and interactions.

And obviously from a production standpoint, inviting MC to yoga no matter what helps keep branching and unique renders to a minimum.
yo spock is something unlimited worth the grind i tried it in the past and gave up in like an hour. Plus the save file location is atrocious

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Sadly my friend. Your dreams will never see the light of say. And evil wizard called Patreon terms of use and service or Ptouas(!!!) has captured your princesses. And he has enacted a most dastardly plot, he doesn't want your gold. He doesn't want your life. He wants your happiness. He will not allow a mother and daughter to lay together in the most forbidden of ways. He will not provide succor to your aching flesh. You will know nothing of their large breasted, passionate embrace.

Truly Ptouas is the most heinous of villains.
Well Sage is adopted and she uses the surname Morgan most of the time so there is still a glimmer of hope

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020

Who can ignore those massive ass and luscious tits.

images (4).jpeg images (3).jpeg images (2).jpeg images (1).jpeg
Unless they prefer flat as board
images (5).jpeg

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I mean even if you ignore Bella as much as possible—and you're a monster if you do
Okay, I think I need to tell you something.
Many ignorant people often accuse Quinn of being selfish. Of course, they are wrong.
But at the same time, they themselves behave like selfish people. :cautious:
They think only about themselves. And unfortunately, you do too. :(
You did not think about poor Fuckface, about his life, about his future.
You follow Bella's path, knowing about her mental problems, because you are interested in it.
You enjoy it.
And what a relationship with an adult woman with mental problems will eventually lead to our poor Fuckface, you don't care. You do not care about him. :cautious:
But I do care. ;)
I am not the enemy for a dumb buddy. I feel responsible.
And I try to make sure that the poor guy's life turns out better.
I want to give him into good hands. Who can take better care of him than Quinn? About him, and his money ?
No one. :WeSmart:
She has experience running a restaurant. She will be able to take care of him in the best possible way. :cool:
And which one of us is really a monster? :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes