Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
What an impudent impostor! :oops:
This peasant attack on a person of noble blood will not go unpunished.:cautious:
Think before you speak sir KARAMABA. I am of Noble lineage my dad may be come from a family of peasant. But my Mother is of a Noble lineage. Do not forget that your so called, do not posses of any Noble lineage, he is just by adopted by the Burke Dukedom:sneaky:

He is not qualified to become the Head of the Burke. His sister Lady Sage of Burke is far more suited to become the true heir.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Chalk boss

Aug 31, 2024

This week, I finished posing the static renders for what was written for the free roam event, which I've been working on for several weeks. I still have ~10 scenes left to write and create art for before it's done - some of those scenes are rather long, too - but I have moved on to other areas of the episode for the time being to continue creating art while I have a great flow doing so.

Multiple normal scenes that are written have been waiting for art, and I've been working on them for the remainder of the week. I've posed several animations, but this week's work has mainly been static render work.

I haven't checked how many renders this episode has in quite a while, but I checked it this week and was pleasantly surprised. Counting the 400+ renders in the render queue, episode 11 currently has 4968 static renders.

That's a big number, especially considering I'm nowhere near done. I have lots of main girl content to write and create art for. We'll see the final tally when the episode is complete, but with less than 1000 renders to match the size of episode 10, it will shoot over.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I really wonder now if DPC himself realizes that he is trapped in a vicious circle. The constant growth of content exponentially will eventually lead to the fact that ep14 for example will take 2 years in development and the episode will consist of 10-12 thousand renders.
Now I really think season 4 will only consist of 2 episodes and an epilogue. With the current development of 12-14 months, another 4 episodes for the final season is practically 5-6 years.
Man, I hope you guys all live to see the game completed.

Pira2021

Jan 5, 2024
I really wonder now if DPC himself realizes that he is trapped in a vicious circle.
Depends on how happy he is making it I guess.

If he is not then he has a mountain of content to grind and make that gets bigger and bigger.

If he is happy then he gets to keep making a project he enjoys for years while making a mountain of cash.

Even if every Patron was only giving a dollar he'd be bringing in $170,328 a year. I'd be in no rush to shorten that cycle :ROFLMAO:.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Think before you speak sir KARAMABA. I am of Noble lineage my dad may be come from a family of peasant. But my Mother is of a Noble lineage. Do not forget that your so called, do not posses of any Noble lineage, he is just by adopted by the Burke Dukedom:sneaky:

He is not qualified to become the Head of the Burke. His sister Lady Sage of Burke is far more suited to become the true heir.
These are all insinuations. :oops:
It is impossible to doubt the nobility of the generous Ser Theobald. :cautious:
His name is already worthy of mention among the most noble lords, such as Tancred of Hauteville , Godfrey of Bouillon, Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar and King Richard the Lionheart himself. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8

Chalk boss

Aug 31, 2024
Depends on how happy he is making it I guess.

If he is not then he has a mountain of content to grind and make that gets bigger and bigger.

If he is happy then he gets to keep making a project he enjoys for years while making a mountain of cash.

Even if every Patron was only giving a dollar he'd be bringing in $170,328 a year. I'd be in no rush to shorten that cycle :ROFLMAO:.
The problem of burnout always remains. He can deny it, it remains. He can either lie to himself or lie to us, but when you work on the same thing for 10-20 years, burnout is inevitable.
History proves that all long projects always end the same way. There are very few shows that have great endings. All because the authors burned out for all the time working on it and they unwittingly sought to finish it as soon as possible because it bored them and even any mention of it causes him a toothache.
It's the same now with DPC, I suppose.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
These are all insinuations. :oops:
It is impossible to doubt the nobility of the generous Ser Theobald. :cautious:
His name is already worthy of mention among the most noble lords, such as Tancred of Hauteville , Godfrey of Bouillon, Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar and King Richard the Lionheart himself. :rolleyes:
You claim that this man is worth mentioning besides the name of the most noble lords yet you do not know what kind of man he is. His manipulation of the truth to Lady Jill is a crime worth of death. His one of the most henious person in this world yet you claim his worth mentioning in the annals of histories great. His name worth mentioning besides the most Henious of criminals.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
You claim that this man is worth mentioning besides the name of the most noble lords yet you do not know what kind of man he is. His manipulation of the truth to Lady Jill is a crime worth of death. His one of the most henious person in this world yet you claim his worth mentioning in the annals of histories great. His name worth mentioning besides the most Henious of criminals.
1725120292264.png

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
It was evil for good.
Naive Lady Jill succumbed to her feelings and fell into the trap of a crooked peasant, called "Tremolo" or "Fuckface".
What a disgusting nickname.
He has already become famous as a real heartthrob and gigolo.
Many ladies had the temerity to fall into his net.
Ser Theobald could not bear to watch this and stay away.
Driven by a duty of honor, he was forced by circumstances to commit an act that was an unseemly at first glance, but noble in essence.
This once again confirms the generosity of Ser Theobald.

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
It was evil for good.
Naive Lady Jill succumbed to her feelings and fell into the trap of a crooked peasant, called "Tremolo" or "Fuckface".
What a disgusting nickname.
He has already become famous as a real heartthrob and gigolo.
Many ladies had the temerity to fall into his net.
Ser Theobald could not bear to watch this and stay away.
Driven by a duty of honor, he was forced by circumstances to commit an act that was an unseemly at first glance, but noble in essence.
This once again confirms the generosity of Ser Theobald.
What noble in lying in front of a woman if he is truly a man of honor he should have no problem convincing Lady Jill of this man you call Fuckface. He is nothing but a manipulative bastard who thinks Lady Jill is inlove with him but in truth he is but a delusional moron thinking his vast wealth and manipulation can buy him Lady Jill's love but alas we all know what happen. images.jpeg

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
What noble in lying in front of a woman if he is truly a man of honor he should have no problem convincing Lady Jill of this man you call Fuckface. He is nothing but a manipulative bastard who thinks Lady Jill is inlove with him but in truth he is but a delusional moron thinking his vast wealth and manipulation can buy him Lady Jill's love but alas we all know what happen. View attachment 3986291
Due to the fact that Lady Jill was deaf to reason, Ser Theobald had to resort to deception. :cautious:
But it was a lie for the good. :WeSmart:
Of course you can deny it. :sneaky:
I see your desire to defame Ser Theobald's honor. :rolleyes:
This is, of course, out of envy for his impeccable reputation and noble birth. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
I'm waiting for some real serious dilemmas like.

View attachment 3985541
I just noticed, why are Jill's boobs pressed together like that :unsure: They're like Bella's in the latest preview, but at least she isn't lying on her back.
View attachment 3985576

Anyway, I'd have to choose Jojo :sneaky:
View attachment 3985585
Somehow in those pics, Jill and Bella's boobs are defying gravity.

PS - I'd have to take Jillybean.
They're magnetized together :HideThePain:

You just inspired me to waste hours on a stupid meme :KEK:
Awesome. I'll be waiting.

View attachment 3985638
Here you go babe, Spock and Milton's Excellent Adventure!
You can probably guess which particular shot I was thinking of in the first place, when I said you inspired me :KEK:
View attachment Spock and Milton's Excellent Adventure.mp4

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Due to the fact that Lady Jill was deaf to reason, Ser Theobald had to resort to deception. :cautious:
This is, of course, out of envy for his impeccable reputation and noble birth. :whistle:
Theobald was out on the sea with Jill and Tremolo, keeping watch so that neither of them accidentally drowns or anything of the sort whilst borrowing Tibalt's father's boat. He is undeniably a generous person and nothing but nice to these two wretched rascals that might not be deserving of it.
1725122429946.png

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Impecable reputation, noble birth??? What none sense you speak of. He is adopted by Duke Stephan and Lady Jade, he has no noble lineage flowing to his body. For all we know he is a son of a ceiminal. And regarding his reputation you speak of a lot of his so called comrades are changing allegiance because of his henious crime of which saw what despicable deed he have done to a water melon and in the presence of Lady Jill of Royce. In no time his title he so proud will be strip from him.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Impecable reputation, noble birth??? What none sense you speak of. He is adopted by Duke Stephan and Lady Jade, he has no noble lineage flowing to his body. For all we know he is a son of a ceiminal. And regarding his reputation you speak of a lot of his so called comrades are changing allegiance because of his henious crime of which saw what despicable deed he have done to a water melon and in the presence of Lady Jill of Royce. In no time his title he so proud will be strip from him.
Well, it doesn't matter.
If his father considered Ser Theobald worthy of the title, no one can dispute that. :WeSmart:
And yes, that ugly watermelon story. :(
In fact, there is no crime in this. It's just a rush of passion.:whistle:
Nothing human is alien, even to such noble and impeccable heroes as Ser Theobald. :rolleyes:
With his countless exploits, he redeems it. :cautious:

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Sir Tibalt Archibald Burke has seen more horrendous attempts of slander and defamation against him than you could possibly imagine. He has been mocked many times by the terrible Tremolo that keeps smear campaigning him. And yet, he stays true to himself and plays nice regardless. He has risen from the cesspit, as per his own words. He stays patient with the childish creatures Jill & Tremolo and he by choice tends to them with affection and benevolence, as he does not want anyone to be a victim of the cruelty he is capable of. He could very well have his friends Rich, Trent, Christian, Gordon and Lucas assist him in suing Tremolo. But do you know what he did instead? He convinced Trent, who was so incredibly petty towards Tremolo, to drop all charges and not waste his efforts on him. He is not worth it. For this is the beautiful story of Tibalt Archibald Burke:
1725123510707.png

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes