Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Jacob is too much of a coward and a bitch to do anything. :KEK:
He could always ask for leftovers :ROFLMAO:
everyone can have different tastes. so the top 1 is optional, but the top 2 have to be the yoga girl.:Kappa:
1000078259.gif
If only she were fully in the frame, then she wouldn't be cut off at her legs like that. Oh well, she's still a total babe :giggle::D:love:

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Only thing I'd change about Zoey is her chest tattoo, especially the tacky quote, but me must understand the woman went through an emotional journey in San Diego :KEK:
View attachment 3984726

"Your wings were ready but my heart was not..."
The quote is clearly a representation of her relationship with MC. She was ready to fly but he didn't know that he loved her, and so didn't fly with her. She had it written that way round so it makes sense to him when he reads it off her chest.

I also hate the giant tattoo. I'm not a fan in general, but small or unobtrusive ones I can get on with. To me, having a massive tattoo, especially there, is ugly, but it's worse when she had a smoking body prior to that (and the piercings). Obviously just my own tastes, I know some people love the ink and metal, and that's fine too.

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Only thing I'd change about Zoey is her chest tattoo, especially the tacky quote, but we must understand the woman went through an emotional journey in San Diego :KEK:
View attachment 3984726

"Your wings were ready but my heart was not..."
View attachment 3984728
The quote is clearly a representation of her relationship with MC. She was ready to fly but he didn't know that he loved her, and so didn't fly with her. She had it written that way round so it makes sense to him when he reads it off her chest.

I also hate the giant tattoo. I'm not a fan in general, but small or unobtrusive ones I can get on with. To me, having a massive tattoo, especially there, is ugly, but it's worse when she had a smoking body prior to that (and the piercings). Obviously just my own tastes, I know some people love the ink and metal, and that's fine too.
Well we can all agree that her tattoo is a big distraction. If we Compare it with the tattoo of Mel which is subtle and Camilla even it is big it was on her side. Her's is place close to her tits which is distracting especially during a scene

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
You know, comparing these two games, we can make erroneous conclusions.
Yes, on the one hand, these are two games by the same developer, but we must not forget that the games are created in completely different genres.
"Acting Lessons" is a psychological thriller, and "Being a Dik" is more of a melodrama.
All the events in "AL" fit into the logical framework, the laws of the genre.
But nothing yet indicates that the events in the "BaDIK" will take such a gloomy turn.
With BaDik, I am waiting for.....

1725100371147.png

• Sad
Reactions: KАRАMBA
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes